North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
View: 540| Reply: 3

Lack of Item Hunt and other stuff

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
denis lesjak
User
Joined 2017-5-28
Last Visited 2020-10-31
Post time 2017-10-29 06:44:32 | Show all posts |Read mode
Lack of Item Hunt and other stuff Reply:3| View:540
Lately it feels like we didnt have any item hunt where we could exchange items for dragonsouls, starsoul etc. Its kinda been like this since this whole anniverssary if iam not wrong so i hope they bring it back soon and more often or perhaps even double it since its been a while that we had it...
Hope the mods can forward this issue cuz we are really in a dire need of dragonsouls especialy.........

I would also like to express my dislike towards the mine field feature, as it feels like this one has been kinda forgotten we need new levels and new items added there to collect you can easily go up till lvl100 with adding 10 more mines at 91 92 93lvl etc since lvling up becomes really hard heck even 92 94 96 etc would be nice cuz its atleast somethin.

The other thing i dislike at the new update is that you guys added again new relics we already have enough hard time collecting frags for the previous 2 and yet you added another one while the amount we can earn from expedition stays the same and ye lets not forget once again no item hunt lately so we cannot obtain bit faster the redstones.

Anyway i hope LOD team can consider this things abit befor adding any new unnecassary updates and instead focus on stuff that already exist and improve them.
Translate

denis lesjak Last edit in 2017-10-29 06:44:32

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
wulf88
User
Joined 2017-5-19
Last Visited 2019-11-08
Post time 2017-10-29 18:10:08 | Show all posts
Edited by wulf88 at 2017-10-29 12:16

Dear player,

Thank you for all your insight, I will make sure to let the developers know about your suggestions.

I totally agree on the Item Hunt, it has not appeared for some time now and this is unusual.
I can only imagine that the developers had many continuous important events, like the Carnival, the Anniversary and now the Halloween event, in which Item Hunt was not included in the code while those events took place.

I also agree with the mines, this is something the developers seriously need to consider, as for the past 3 months we have been bombarded with new resources, which we could be receiving through the mines. It could be seen as extra rewards for the effort put from the daily activity of a player.

Regarding relics though, I believe they have inserted them at good intervals. If a newer player struggles to raise the levels of those relics, this means his character was created very recently (in a relatively older server), or is not being active enough with his Expedition playthrough.

However, I also agree that the Expedition chests and completion of levels should reward relics from the second and third tabs and not only the first. This is something which has been suggested in the past and I will make sure to forward it once more.

Regards,
Wulf
Translate
Floor reply (1)
  • I would think that the level 6 chest open fee if 60, 120 diamonds should go from there then reduce slightly as the chest levels decrease and rewards for opening those chests also decreases...
    Translate
    2017-10-29 23:15  Reply

wulf88 Last edit in 2017-10-29 18:10:08

Support

Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
denis lesjak
User
Joined 2017-5-28
Last Visited 2020-10-31
 Author| Post time 2017-10-29 21:16:34 | Show all posts
Regarding the relics i was already an active player when they introduced the 2nd ones and i kept doing blitz even sometimes spending some dias to get some more redstones and i still max em out really specialy for the worship thing where you need to stage it up to 20 first and then you can worship it so yeh personnaly i think they introduce em too early.
But i do agree that they should add the new ones or atleast the 2nd relics to the random reward for the boxes just like we get with the 1st relics.
Translate
Floor reply (0)

denis lesjak Last edit in 2017-10-29 21:16:34

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
malin_chekurov
User
Joined 2017-1-2
Last Visited 2018-09-23
Post time 2017-10-29 22:37:09 | Show all posts
There is no way to upgrade the last two relics of each tab without recharging. National treasure gives way too little rewards for you to evolve and worship those relics.
Translate
Floor reply (3)
  • Yup best way to get the most of em is via cross-server shop when ya support some player and get the rewards. i Somehow unlocked the 1st relics but at the 2nd relics last one i got em kinda 75% unlocked still struggling to get thoose missing frags and now they ruined us kinda with this new ones G_G
    Translate
    2017-10-29 22:45  Reply
  • I agree.. I have had 60 of 75 frags for those last two relics on 2nd tab for a while now and with the little time available for national resource games I don’t foresee me getting the last few frags for a long time,. If ever...
    Translate
    2017-10-29 23:17  Reply
  • Unlocking those relics is close to impossible, forget about evolving and worshiping them with no recharge. Those relics are available only through recharge in those events where you recharge 2k diamonds and for 30 days you receive gifts,(you get like 55-60 relics in that event).
    Translate
    2017-10-30 01:37  Reply

malin_chekurov Last edit in 2017-10-29 22:37:09

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2021-4-10 22:14 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.054029 second(s), 39 queries .