North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
View: 535| Reply: 2

My only disappointment - Special event gift exchange items

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
abw92qbup49irf...
User
Joined 2017-10-29
Last Visited 2018-05-26
Post time 2017-10-29 22:25:26 | Show all posts |Read mode
My only disappointment - Special event gift exch Reply:2| View:535
One thing that I believe should be done regarding gift exchange items from special events... I look at my characters inventory and see tons of event items I had not gotten the chance to use and now they are useless.... some of these, such as the pumpkins in the Halloween event, I had to do multiple recharges to obtain, spending actual usd and now I am left with tons of them I cannot use... same goes for other items such as pencils, those voucher tickets, etc...

I do not understand why the gift exchanges for these items/events don’t stay available for longer periods so we can have a chance to use these expensive items... one of a few things could be done:

1) keep the gift exchange for special event items open for 30 days after event close...
2) allow the exchange of unused expired special event items to be exchanged for currently active events/exchanges...
3) ability to sell items back for diamonds to recover a fraction of what was spent/wasted on obtaining them...
4) after gift exchange ends, on next login of player have a one time “last chance” pop-up to exchange gift items...

Can anything please be done about this??  I sincerely hope the GT staff is receptive to my suggestion... I cannot be the only one frustrated with a growing pile of expensive(usd) event gift exchange items piling up in their inventory...

Are any other players also frustrated with this?  If so, please reply to this thread so GT is aware of our disappointment/frustration...

Translate

abw92qbup49irf... Last edit in 2017-10-29 22:25:26

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
denis lesjak
User
Joined 2017-5-28
Last Visited 2020-10-31
Post time 2017-10-29 22:48:26 | Show all posts
I agree and then they sometimes gonna even pull of things like due fair-play deleting items like they did at cooking event where ppl spend money to get thoose meat pieces....
So yeh personnaly i wouldnt get my hopes too high
Translate
Floor reply (1)
  • I think it is very reasonable to give us, at the least, one last chance to spend event items after an event ended... after all... as you mentioned, we spend actual money to obtain these items... And doing this to get ahead is not considered unfair... why should giving us a longer time to use those items we obtained be considered unfair?  Or at least let us exchange those items for currently active events at a premium.. like 10 to 1 for current event items of the same “value”...
    Translate
    2017-10-29 23:12  Reply

denis lesjak Last edit in 2017-10-29 22:48:26

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
kmopkmop
User
Joined 2017-4-16
Last Visited 2020-09-24
Post time 2017-10-30 14:17:17 | Show all posts
The exchange period was clearly shown so it's your own fault that you haven't exchanged those items during that time.
Translate
Floor reply (1)
  • I know that I work a lot and not all the time do I have the ability to log in to spend the pumpkins I spent 30$ obtaining... not to mention I have countless other more important things going on that might make me forget or miss a gift exchange deadline... you are right... I should have paid more attention... but for those of us that have careers and play this game for fun would most likely agree with me... having a last chance or even some sort of end of the month time to unload expired gift items in an exchange would be nice...

But until then or until I decide to dedicate my life to this game like perhaps yourself, I will just have to deal with missing my opportunity... thank you for your post... like many of your others I’ve read, insightful and enlightening.
    Translate
    2017-10-31 07:57  Reply

kmopkmop Last edit in 2017-10-30 14:17:17

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2021-4-15 04:15 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.051226 second(s), 37 queries .