North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
Website League of Angels Support
42051 Threads / 241126 Reply
Search   Favorites  

View: 761| Reply: 10

Recharges still not working correctly

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
loveandhate201...
User
Joined 2017-10-27
Last Visited 2019-09-20
Post time 2017-11-4 18:29:21 | Show all posts |Read mode
Recharges still not working correctly Reply:10| View:761
So my husband and I have yet to get any response or a fix to the fact that we cant get recharges to work correctly on both our accounts. Server s1400 on GTA my screen name is Quinzel and his is Disturbed. We got it to work after few other players said try other browser and sure enough it works for a few recharges then you block again. We have both repeatedly tried to get answers from you. We were even told there was a ticket put in when given past recharges were put in and would have a answer sometime that week after monday. It is now a week later and there is still no response. I have tried more then 1 card. More then one third party, paypal, cards and so on. So its not the 3rd party. I have contacted the band. I have put in the cards correctly. We have listened to all the forum advice on how to contact the cards see if it was them. It was not. Even so far as getting new prepaid debit card and will not work. I have also contacted paypal and they say its on your end. GTA is the one that is the issue. The banks, card issuers, paypal all cant be wrong the problem is with YOUR end at this point and i would like if you could PLEASE get a person actually in SUPPORT and not just forum support... I have no disrespect for yall you have a lot to deal with with angry players and I am not trying to be one of them but I am just wanting a answer and to have a real support person that can actually find out what is wrong contact us. I dont think this is too much to ask after spending thousands in the game?  
Thank you and I hope for a fast and honset response to this from support!
Translate

loveandhate201... Last edit in 2017-11-4 18:29:21

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

资深玩家版主

Credits
rubeolefm
Sr. Player Moderator
Joined 2016-1-28
Last Visited 2019-09-29
Post time 2017-11-5 06:23:24 | Show all posts
Hello Quinzel,
You previously reported a recharge issue, did you see SilverZero suggestion? (here http://community.gtarcade.com/thread/1295879-1-1.html)

Is it the same problem, or is there something else going wrong?

In order to get a customer service employee having a look at your issue, we need to be able to report exactly what's wrong, and for that we do need more informations such as
- your platform (do you play through GTArcade, Facebook, R2, 321 games...),
- an accurate description of when is the process blocked, and
- a screen capture of it (we talk with chinese people, and picture worth a thousand words)

Thanks for providing these
Translate
Floor reply (0)

rubeolefm Last edit in 2017-11-5 06:23:24

Support

Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
loveandhate201...
User
Joined 2017-10-27
Last Visited 2019-09-20
 Author| Post time 2017-11-5 15:25:27 | Show all posts
Edited by loveandhate2010 at 2017-11-5 15:31

Yes its the same issue and it is also this one http://community.gtarcade.com/thread/1295969-1-1.html and all of his idea did NOT work and there was never a answer back or ticket put in like he said that would be as we still have no answer or anything back I am the wife of the player that posted that first thread. Still waiting on a answer. When is there going to be a answer or can we have proof that there is a ticket in and a answer to that thread or this one. Its been a week and its kind of insane how little of a response we have gotten.

Like i said there is screen shots on the recharges there. The accounts I put the names and the server in this and that thread also and at the start of this one.

The process is being blocked soon as we go to recharge it is doing order submitted some times and flat out failed others. recharges with paypal and with direct cc both. I am not going to recharge again just so can take more screen shots at this point the first thread had enough to put in a ticket. Can we see a screen shot showing that a real ticket for the last thread or this one was put in?

I really would hate to stop playing the game I never had this issue till you changed the recharge page something is wrong now since GTA changed it to the current format and I would like to know what. We are not the only one having this either I saw a new player actually try to recharge today and it not work and they got upset right in world chat while we all said it does that a lot now. That is pretty bad when the all the players active on the server are so used to it that could tell them it wasn't gonna work cause we all are getting it on 90% of our recharges.
Also starting to see more threads that are starting to ask the same thing we are... Why are we not able to recharge. Answers need to be given here.

Again thank you for answering back I just really want to get a answer that is more then what we have already been told or tried and the issue really looked into. I know you can only do so much and that its hard with them being in another country and the little bit of confusion that could come with that. I can even wait and be patient for a answer I just want to know it is really going to be looked into cause I want to stop missing out on so many events like the pro recharge event today because of this issue. It's very frustrating.

Translate
Floor reply (0)

loveandhate201... Last edit in 2017-11-5 15:25:27

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

资深玩家版主

Credits
redsneakers
Sr. Player Moderator
Joined 2016-1-28
Last Visited 2021-03-31
Post time 2017-11-5 18:00:53 | Show all posts
And still the answer that you keep getting is GTa didn't block or refuse any recharges. You need to keep contact your bank or PayPal (if you try recharge using PayPal too) because likely because the fraud department flagged the payments. You need to asked them lifts the flagged if that's the case.
Translate
Floor reply (0)

redsneakers Last edit in 2017-11-5 18:00:53

Support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
loveandhate201...
User
Joined 2017-10-27
Last Visited 2019-09-20
 Author| Post time 2017-11-5 20:54:56 | Show all posts
I have and it is not just 1 form of payment which makes it not them doing the blocking. Nothing is flagged as we have spoken to every fraud department for every form of payment we are allowed to use in the country we are in. An if it was fraud blocking btw it would not be ALL of them doing it. Oh and it also managed to go thru when we did use another browser once then went right back to not working. So if your idea that it is them blocking they wouldnt of let it go thru on a different browser even 1 time they would have the card block from recharges on there end and no matter what browser you used it would never work if it was the bank or paypal or any of them blocking. So that is why it is on YOUR end GTA. I have if you actually read what I was saying and not glancing at it, as I can tell by your response you did not do, that this is multiple forms of payments. That we have contacted paypal, bank and even the temp cards that you can get to recharge from a store to use. What we have been told and even shown at the bank is that it is GTA that is having the issue and they are not blocking on their end. I would not bother repeating this and keep trying to get it across that there is a problem if there was not a real problem. This has been days of calling and trying ALL of them and getting the same response.

Again I am not trying to get angry thou I am plenty frustrated and very close to losing my temper with it. I will lose my temper eventually if someone doesnt get me proof that support is actually looking into this on both accounts in the first thread. I am not asking for much really other then the common courtesy of being actually listened to and not have to repeat myself again and again. Please can someone take this serious as we would like to do the big recharge before the end of today and the event goes away.
Translate
Floor reply (0)

loveandhate201... Last edit in 2017-11-5 20:54:56

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
scott heagle_2...
User
Joined 2017-10-28
Last Visited 2019-03-18
Post time 2017-11-5 21:19:33 | Show all posts
It's all good if they do not want the money,  it's good with me , this is not the only game I play and better of all I do not have to pay for their wages. They do not have sponcer's that pay them it is threw our payment methods the game get's the money for their wages. So less money I spend the more I have and the less they have.
Translate
Floor reply (1)
  • and NO  the other game's are not threw the GTArcade company , World of War Craft and Star Wars the Old Republic ( SWTOR ).
    Translate
    2017-11-5 21:21  Reply

scott heagle_2... Last edit in 2017-11-5 21:19:33

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
loveandhate201...
User
Joined 2017-10-27
Last Visited 2019-09-20
 Author| Post time 2017-11-5 21:23:45 | Show all posts
I also want to say that it might not even be that it is truly blocking that there might be just something wrong with the recharge page itself that is causing the error that actually at times goes away and lets you recharge if you switch browsers. That is why this needs to be taken more seriously also because it could be that it is something that has nothing to do at all with our payments but the recharge page. As we are like i said not the only one getting this problem cause other people in the server told us they had to do the same thing. Sadly we have recharged more often and more so we are getting it enough to actually see how big a problem it is when you do multiple recharges where it never used to have this problem before the new page switch over.

Just wanted to add that in case that helps you to be able to look into why this is happening better and actually to get a answer.
Translate
Floor reply (0)

loveandhate201... Last edit in 2017-11-5 21:23:45

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
scott heagle_2...
User
Joined 2017-10-28
Last Visited 2019-03-18
Post time 2017-11-5 21:29:36 | Show all posts
and NO  the other game's are not threw the GTArcade company , World of War Craft and Star Wars the Old Republic ( SWTOR ).
Translate
Floor reply (0)

scott heagle_2... Last edit in 2017-11-5 21:29:36

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
loveandhate201...
User
Joined 2017-10-27
Last Visited 2019-09-20
 Author| Post time 2017-11-6 13:10:54 | Show all posts
I am still waiting on a answer here. So far I have not gotten a response back. I have done all you said to do in the other thread. We have not gotten a response to the ticket that you said was put in this thread http://community.gtarcade.com/thread/1295969-1-1.html  an we still cant recharge on all of your forms of payment and not gonna repeat everything as I have put it all in this thread and the last. We have tried all your ways and this needs to be looked into. Can someone please stop ignoring this and do something about it or at the very least be honest and say hey yes we know its doing this. It is getting looked into and I could deal with that. I just don't like the way that now instead of respecting that we have tried all the ways that you have said to resolve that it is not being looked into farther. We waited and tried all things given to us as ideas. Trying your way only to be told to do the same things again and not taken seriously.

I am sorry if you think differently that you are taking it serious but at this point to me it feels like GTA is not taking this serious and its being ignored. I am not really asking for much other then support to take a look if maybe I am write and asking for a ticket showing that they are looking. That is all I am asking for as a player putting money into the game and that is active I don't think it is too much to ask to have the person providing the game to check to make sure its working correctly so I can recharge and continue to support them by playing there game?

Hope to get a answer back I am really disappointed its been this long without one. Please whoever the mod is that responds to this read ALL of the thread before responding. I know you got a lot to deal with on the forums with angry people and things going wrong but I would very much appreciate if you took the time to do so. I am trying to be very patient in waiting and being as curious as i can be considering the situation and would be grateful for the same in return.
Translate
Floor reply (0)

loveandhate201... Last edit in 2017-11-6 13:10:54

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
loveandhate201...
User
Joined 2017-10-27
Last Visited 2019-09-20
 Author| Post time 2017-11-6 19:58:27 | Show all posts
More hours gone by and no response yet I am very disappointed in this but I will say I will not give up till I get a answer here eventually.
Translate
Floor reply (0)

loveandhate201... Last edit in 2017-11-6 19:58:27

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2021-4-22 01:37 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.063903 second(s), 51 queries .