North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
Website League of Angels Support
42048 Threads / 241115 Reply
Search   Favorites  

View: 288| Reply: 1

spend 70k diamonds and missing 2 flashy jokers

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
aleksvipski
User
Joined 2016-11-12
Last Visited 2018-06-20
Post time 2017-11-8 11:09:31 | Show all posts |Read mode
spend 70k diamonds and missing 2 flashy jokers Reply:1| View:288
Edited by aleksvipski@yahoo.com at 2017-11-8 11:09

Hi Loa team and support ,i recharged today on 7-th november 2017 300$ for tyccon anmd hoc ,i had over 90k diamonds from which i spend over 70 k diamonds on mystery chest draws for flashy jokers for genesis,but as u can see on my screenshots i still cant get genesis coz due to us east merges loa was bugged and i didn't got enough flashy jokers still missing 2 flashy jokers,pls help me verry son and send me those 2 last fleshy jokers so i can finally get genesis which is now overprized for me,but i have no other choise,i rlly thought ill get those last 2 flashy jokers  which as u can see didnt happened and now i have only 2.9k diamonds spended allmost all diamonds only on mystery draw chest only to get genesis,pls respnd me as soon as u can and help me ,send me those 2 flashy jokers via mail in game or im rlly doomed coz i spended all for nothing as u can see on my screen shots .pls help me LOA TEAM and ty Happy Hollidays,God Bless You
IGN ALEK THE BIG
Platform Facebook
Server Florence(1129)
Best Regards
Translate

This post contains more resources

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x

aleksvipski Last edit in 2017-11-8 11:09:31

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

玩家版主

Credits
meadowsweetfm
Jr. Player Moderator
Joined 2016-12-28
Last Visited 2019-07-25
Post time 2017-11-8 11:21:09 | Show all posts
Hello! Hoc just started today. You can absolutely still get genesis! All you need is 2 days where you can draw 3x of the 10x draw in mystery chest and then have 3 Joker (S) and you can swap for 1 flashy each day.
Translate
Floor reply (4)
  • i understund all,but with which diamonds?i spended all only 2.9k dias left,due to us east servers merge i was all the time ingame and out coz of lost connections,thats why loa was bugged and i didnt got enough flashy jokers,pls send me 2 flashy jokers ,coz i rlly dont have diamonds left ,ty in front.
    Translate
    2017-11-8 12:08  Reply
  • Reply aleksvipski@yahoo.com :I don't get it.  Why would they be sending you flashy J just because you spend dias?  A lot of us do spend dias.  Should devs send all of us free stuff too?  btw, hoc just started today 11/7.  You have 4 days to swap and exchange.  Yet you spend it all in 1 days.  got new for you.  cash more to get them flashy.  No body going to give it to you for free bud.  
    Translate
    2017-11-8 15:59  Reply
  • raven100 why so angry ? i just thought that loa support will fix this coz as we all know us east servers were merged and thats why i was loosing connection in game while i was drawing cards in mystery chest,if all was ok i would certenly got all flashy jokers with over 70j diamonds ,so pls dont blame me for us east servers issues,as a mather a fact i didnt made anything wrong to none just went for flashy jokers as we all do,thou problem was due to merge issues so im a fool spending all my dias on hoc i know that now,but still none has fail with over 70k diamonds for geting 5 flashy jokers,so stop blaming me whoever you are,i dont need u help neither advice ,i posted this only coz loa fb fan page suggested me ,i knew its unfaithfull but still i did it so here im biggest full on loa ty all///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
    Translate
    2017-11-8 22:49  Reply
  • I have seen people have to go over 200000 HoC points before they got their required Flashies Jokers, you want them then you need to recharge and keep spending to get them.
    Translate
    2017-11-9 20:15  Reply

meadowsweetfm Last edit in 2017-11-8 11:21:09

Support

Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2021-4-12 20:47 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.049699 second(s), 36 queries .