North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
Website League of Angels Support
42048 Threads / 241115 Reply
Search   Favorites  

View: 585| Reply: 7

Lv. gift cards handout through fb? ( Player Report! )

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
azazeal
User
Joined 2017-1-28
Last Visited 2019-05-14
Post time 2017-11-12 21:24:27 | Show all posts |Read mode
Lv. gift cards handout through fb? ( Player Repo Reply:7| View:585
Edited by azazeal at 2017-11-12 23:36

Greetings,

Currently on my server 2 players went from low level to the 2 highest levels on our server and it's not a little bit.
Highest lv. was Rage (68) and then me (66).

Currently the 2 highest level players are lv. 77 and lv. 76 through a facebook gift code handout?
I do suspect a form of cheating here as these levels are extreamly long to get through out the game and it's obviously questionable that this has been done on a fair way.
Also you see in the picture her Prestige rank "Earl 5 Star Epic Quality" which is very low and not suiting a lv. 77 at all! I'm close to "Duke 1 Star Mythic Quality" as I'm "Marquis 3 Star Legendary Quality"

To many flaws in this leveling process to show any form of fair play.

Players in question:
- FreYa
- Grace

Besides this leveling process skip they also gained a significant unfair gear advantage towards the whole server aswell.

http://prntscr.com/h9fr0t ( this picture seems not able to load propperly )

I'd like to report this for furter investigation towards any form of cheating and or lucky draw winners from an fb contest.

Sincerely,

Slashendash S-1399
GTA Download client platform

Translate

This post contains more resources

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x

azazeal Last edit in 2017-11-12 21:24:27

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
ticklemequick
User
Joined 2014-7-8
Last Visited 2020-07-27
Post time 2017-11-12 22:04:47 | Show all posts
Up! (we want gift code too. )
Translate
Floor reply (2)
  • This is a player report not a gift code request.
    Do take this seriously and not as a post to request any benefit in-game.
    Translate
    2017-11-12 22:43  Reply
  • Reply azazeal : yeah.. Anyway, after the issue of giveaway of gift codes, there is a movement to give it to everyone, as only some people got it.
    Translate
    2017-11-12 22:53  Reply

ticklemequick Last edit in 2017-11-12 22:04:47

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
kunal.haldanka...
User
Joined 2014-5-19
Last Visited 2020-07-25
Post time 2017-11-12 22:23:13 | Show all posts
i want gift code too
Translate
Floor reply (0)

kunal.haldanka... Last edit in 2017-11-12 22:23:13

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

玩家版主

Credits
silver zero
Jr. Player Moderator
Joined 2016-12-27
Last Visited 2019-01-06
Post time 2017-11-13 01:11:50 | Show all posts
Edited by silver zero at 2017-11-12 19:14

Slashendash The high levels (from exp cards) and divine realm gear, matches some of the rewards received from those FB gift codes (which rules out the cheating). We are aware of the situation (of only some receiving the codes) and have informed our higher staff but at this moment in time can't say what what will be done about it just yet, just that it is still undergoing discussion.
Translate
Floor reply (2)
  • I'm not using the Facebook platform, but as I stated in my post I use the GTA Download client platform.
    Both are very different as even the recharge is different. ( GTA with taxes and Facebook without. )

That also bothers me but not as much as this level granting.
    Translate
    2017-11-13 03:36  Reply
  • mate facebook platform most definitely has taxes included. If you're an EU citizen you may even be paying tax twice, whether you play through FB or GTA (I do both and the diamond cost is exactly the same)
    Translate
    2017-11-13 04:52  Reply

silver zero Last edit in 2017-11-13 01:11:50

Support

Required Info: IGN, Server, Platform, Screen Shots & *Transaction ID's for Recharges* Comp Conditions

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
rage
User
Joined 2014-7-10
Last Visited 2020-05-24
Post time 2017-11-13 01:28:32 | Show all posts
Im Rage from S1399 and yes i was highest level. I dont care if they got free gear or stuff from rewards, but LEVEL is just bad, it takes so long to level, giving some players free levels while it will take rest of us 1 month to get to there level is just not right. Not to mention they can now basically easily win things like sstycoons because htey have access to SO much more resources then all other players. Level rewards should never be available to players at all. At least not on servers less then 2 months old, because it gives huge resource advantage to players who didnt earn the levels like rest of us did.

This just shows that they were not even in top 10 on levels, because they are only 8 lvls ahead of me, and got 15 free levels.
Translate
Floor reply (6)
  • but downside of rising level fast, players not prepared , so rising fast not really that much benefit till they catch up ( yes they have demonic war , but other aspects of being fast level they don't have ) have it on one of my accounts, fast tracked to lvl 71, but have zero sylphs, no artifacts..very few vouchers for awakening skills..while yes i have demonic war on that account,my damage in that is soo small, doesn't make difference in tycoons..
    Translate
    2017-11-13 01:39  Reply
  • You do forget they have sylph gear, Demonic War, Amulet and whole asgard basically a month to early while the rest of us are still leveling towards that, prepared or not it is not fair and should not be possible at all.

Even I prepared myself for what is to come so why should they not? But yes they did too and it unlocked for them by an highly unfair advantage that should either be given to all or none.
    Levels i agree with Rage should never be granted freely like this.
    Bonus Exp is alright, it does not give you instant levels.

About the further discussion, there should be none.
    Giving 2 players 15 levels free at this point of the server state we are is just unacceptable.

Point closed, end, clear.
    No further discussion about it.
    Translate
    2017-11-13 03:18  Reply
  • Reply azazeal :
    they won't have sylph gear yet - doesn't just require level 70 it also needs divine realm 10 and even if they managed to reach that iduring tycoon by spending all their stamina in DR world tree, they'd still have nowhere to obtain the gear yet. It does seem unfair that some got level experience and others didn't, but this is what mods keep saying they are working on trying to correct.

btw, level exp cards were also given out a year ago - difference being then everybody could get them so it wasn't an imbalance like this.

oh, one last thing - you can't close discussion :p
    Translate
    2017-11-13 05:03  Reply
  • Reply sun ce :

Even I have 2 sylphs and i'm lv. 66.
    Zeus and The Conquerer. I also have 7 sylph gear pieces to equip when I have it unlocked.
    I also have the nereida's Dragon Clarion and excalabur [Zues Series] to equip with 66k spirit essence to upgrade it and 5 full sets of armament sockets.

Give me those levels and I would be increased significantly, thereby I also have enough stamina because i get 100 dia's daily from the 1k recharge card to skip the loop quests.

You think inside the box which is nice but not accurate, Not saying everyone has as much prepared as I have but even the tiniest preperation can already make a big difference.

On my server these 2 players went from the top 20-30 to the top 6. How do you explain that to those without the code that has been bested from there rightfull place.

I might not be harmed on rankings but im surely harmed on the disadvantage same as everyone but others more then me.
    Translate
    2017-11-13 07:29  Reply
  • Reply azazeal :
    I get that azazeal, and i'm not suggesting for one moment that you shouldn't be angry or complaining. From what I've read (on forums and elsewhere) the mods are pretty damn angry too. This kind of code should have been sent to everyone or no-one. Now, they are trying to resolve it (by getting a code sent to all players) but that will probably take time. And i'm not sure how they can make it totally fair, since I've seen various players from facebook some of whom got the code and used it, other got it but it was cancelled before they could use it, and others who never got a code at all (all through facebook). I wouldn't want to be the one trying to figure who to send a new code to and who not. Also i'm pretty sure they couldn't take back the codes they already sent without rolling back every server to before tycoon started... don't even want to think what the reaction would be if they did that - anything could go wrong
    Translate
    2017-11-13 09:02  Reply
  • Reply sun ce :

Yeah, That is what we've been talking about aswell in our guild.
    This is the biggest issue I've seen personally that they've had. However who is there to blame?
    We cannot point fingers to anyone in this particulair situation, for now I hope this will all come to an good end to everyone within a short notice. More I cannot do nor anyone else of the community.
    Translate
    2017-11-13 09:56  Reply

rage Last edit in 2017-11-13 01:28:32

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
javad.speed5
User
Joined 2014-3-5
Last Visited 2020-12-04
Post time 2017-11-13 04:31:57 | Show all posts
Edited by javad.speed5 at 2017-11-13 04:46

its not just raising lvl and getting gear guys . better u had looked down in support for my post and other posts related tot his matter .
these codes these players been getting i reported them 4 days ago when i saw the first hand of it . the rewards was not just 1 set of gear or just EXP cards there is more

oh and its not the player's fault . they recived it randomly without ever knowing what it is from the FB . meaning they didnt do any cheat

here is the link if ur interested to see more details :

http://community.gtarcade.com/thread/1296899-1-1.html

Translate
Floor reply (0)

javad.speed5 Last edit in 2017-11-13 04:31:57

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

玩家版主

Credits
silver zero
Jr. Player Moderator
Joined 2016-12-27
Last Visited 2019-01-06
Post time 2017-11-13 04:41:51 | Show all posts
Well we wont have any answers about what can be done for this matter right now, but there may be more info about it in this coming week once the devs get back so please have a bit of patience till then.
Translate
Floor reply (0)

silver zero Last edit in 2017-11-13 04:41:51

Support

Required Info: IGN, Server, Platform, Screen Shots & *Transaction ID's for Recharges* Comp Conditions

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
yog1389
User
Joined 2017-11-12
Last Visited 2017-11-13
Post time 2017-11-13 12:02:23 | Show all posts
Its not just your server Rage. Its all over the place. Its worst in CityofSwords1400 since it was the latest server. The highest level was 63 and not we have 5 players with 74-75 levels, full set of fury equipment and more gifts. It is an epic handicap for everyone. If they dont resolve this then the only leveling option is to quit and start in the next new server.

Also, next time use facebook, because apparently thats where all the gift codes (not just this one) are sent out.
Translate
Floor reply (0)

yog1389 Last edit in 2017-11-13 12:02:23

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2021-4-11 18:17 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.484272 second(s), 48 queries .