North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
Website League of Angels Support
42048 Threads / 241115 Reply
Search   Favorites  

View: 2808| Reply: 8

FB LoA Gift Codes - Support

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
rtnelson_3
User
Joined 2015-5-30
Last Visited 2018-11-30
Post time 2017-11-14 07:39:58 | Show all posts |Read mode
FB LoA Gift Codes - Support Reply:8| View:2808
While I might be able to understand the reasoning behind sending those gift codes out to try and entice people to return to the LoA Community, the truth is that before you think along those lines, I would suggest sending those gift codes first to the people that continue to play LoA on a daily basis and face the constant failures and bugs that occur almost daily as well. They...myself included...are the primary reasons this game still exists, and as for those people that left, why send them gifts to come back if they still don't or even if they do and then leave once again because of the constant problems that forced them to quit in the first place.

As of today, there are still problems with Cross-Server working on many servers; Demonic War problems popping up more and more; Divine War has not worked properly in a long time; World Boss glitches that constantly show up; General Server access issues are becoming more frequent especially before, during and after program updates, and while you do provide compensation to a certain point, where is the special thank you gift codes...done in-game and not just thru FB...that say..."We at LoA thank you very much for continuing to be part of our community, and as a small token of our appreciation, here are some random items that we know can take time and cost a lot to purchase. So, here is a special gift code to help you out in a new server or wherever you want to use it. As we know people have multiple accounts and multiple alternate players, this code can only be used 1 time and cannot be shared, so choose wisely. Again, thank you for being here, as we work to continue making improvements to your playing."

While not a perfect answer, and since being able to completely fix all of the bugs and failures in the programming is almost assuredly an insurrmountable task, at least showing some monthly thank you to those who stay and play daily would help to show your appreciation for all of our efforts and not just focusing on those that left and most likely will never return. In addition, most of your players are not considered "cashers", as many spend little to nothing to play this game; this monthly token of appreciation provides added incentive for everyone to stay and play.

HOWEVER....

In the long run, it may also help to stop launching all these new events and programs till you can stop band-aiding the problems and bugs, and just fix the majority of the issues. At that point, your retention rate of players will also increase...BUT...show some appreciation more often for those who stay.

Thank You.
Translate

rtnelson_3 Last edit in 2017-11-14 07:39:58

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

玩家版主

Credits
yunadalmasca
Jr. Player Moderator
Joined 2017-2-27
Last Visited 2018-01-03
Post time 2017-11-14 07:48:40 | Show all posts
very eloquently put...not so sure this thread belongs in the support section, but it is very well worded and a proper proposal
Translate
Floor reply (0)

yunadalmasca Last edit in 2017-11-14 07:48:40

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
bakaouji88
User
Joined 2017-10-30
Last Visited 2018-01-02
Post time 2017-11-14 08:47:52 | Show all posts
Edited by bakaouji88 at 2017-11-14 09:01

I'm actually against that gift code thing. Not just it's not a perfect answer, it's one of the worst possible types of solutions you have given. Let me give you my reason why:

1. From the way you word it, it sounds like bribing. It really sounds rude, especially to players, old or new.
(Personal Opinion)
2. Those gift codes are actually usable to most servers, old or new. It will disrupt the game balance as seen in the recent incident.
3. Attached to the second reason, either wanted or unwanted, players given that code were actually being branded by players as "unfair", making the field too intense just from envying them. I am one of those players in the new server City of Swords (1400) who has witnessed this kind of situation, and I'd say the players that got those codes got hurt (don't even start asking 'How?' or saying 'I am not that kind of person...' as those are unwanted personal opinions).
4. Attached to the first reason, I'd say your wording seems like you expect something really huge (Quote: here are some random items that we know can take time and cost a lot to purchase).
5. Don't start with that "casher" thingy again. For goodness sake, I've seen many players who already invested a lot in game, not just time, but also money. You are one of those lots that will probably say "Those stupid spenders". But I agree that they do spend a lot. Even I don't have the power to purchase $500 per CC swipe.
6. Attached to the fifth reason is that the game is already giving players stuff from Hot Events, Check-ins, and for little spenders, Monthly Cards, VIP, and Benefits, which I believe it's enough. With little amounts, if you know how to save up (trying to bring up Tycoon, sorry), you can actually manage to get the rewards you aim for, like at top 20 with one certificate, or get to the top, with one-time to rarely, and get the most you want. You can savor the rewards still, but instead of cashing it out, you're making efforts as payment.

Well, that's about my reasons of why I'm against it. To you, maybe I'm a hypocrite, but those given are actually one of the many situations on hand that is quite rational to match in the present condition. Rather than bringing that code issue up again, suggest something else. Also, I don't know if this thread should be in the Support Section, so humor me for this kind of stuff.

Let me suggest some things instead:

1. I agree with the fixing of bugs (not that I'm aware of). I maybe am a player, but I don't attend some events, especially that DW, since my time is restricted (I have a life, if you know what I mean).
2. If you really want something from them, rather than suggesting for codes, I believe they can just generate it directly in game via mail. In that way, players won't be able to use it in the new servers (for game imbalance), also for players in the old server to feel the appreciation and enjoy it.
3. Remove some of the stuff that will bring balance to becoming a pyramid. One of the example is that diamond being considered as a resource in Tycoon (Not for mods, but for devs).

So that's overall opinion for me. I'm also with you, but I want things to be settled as peaceful and favorable to both sides, as much as possible. Humor me if there are stuff you are against in my opinion, I'll be sure to read them and make replies. I'll put something to mark this post as to be continued.

Translate
Floor reply (0)

bakaouji88 Last edit in 2017-11-14 08:47:52

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
rage
User
Joined 2014-7-10
Last Visited 2020-05-24
Post time 2017-11-14 09:44:55 | Show all posts
I dont think alot of people are mad about the gear thy recieved, it doesnt bother me, it can all be gotten with alittle bit of effort. The LEVELS are a major issue, it takes months and months to get 15 lvls above 70. Yet many people just got a free ride.

I was #1 on my server in lvl before this event, i worked my ass off for it, i cashed, i made sure i was on for all events daily to get the most exp. And now, players who wasnt even in the top 15-20 for lvl are now #1,2 on the server. And they did nothing but use a code to get it. This is my only issue with the codes, either give everyone exp to make up for it, or COMPLETELY remove there free exp, dont just take 2-3 lvls off, cause even with those levels removed they are STILL top 1,2
Translate
Floor reply (1)
  • That's what I want to emphasize as well, the gear tbh ain't that much of affection for me, although, I kinda forgot the levels part as well. Well, it's because I have a high level character on hand.

Oh well, about the levels, i believe they removed 5 levels or more on the players on City of Swords, which caused a glitch for them, since they're already doing Divine Realm. Not just the players who were asking about those levels, but them as well had a problem for something they tried. Right now from level 75, they fell to level 68. I don't know on the others. I'm just glad it didn't existed in the new server Island of Dread.
    Translate
    2017-11-14 10:48  Reply

rage Last edit in 2017-11-14 09:44:55

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
texrider
User
Joined 2013-12-12
Last Visited 2021-04-12
Post time 2017-11-15 01:31:04 | Show all posts
So, any progress in implementing any of the proposed solutions?
Translate
Floor reply (0)

texrider Last edit in 2017-11-15 01:31:04

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
abxye9ux_pqlkm...
User
Joined 2015-8-19
Last Visited 2018-11-08
Post time 2018-8-14 22:59:49 | Show all posts
well said--trouble is--all of this is viewed by mods (not GTA) and doubt if GTA ever sees this stuff
Translate
Floor reply (0)

abxye9ux_pqlkm... Last edit in 2018-8-14 22:59:49

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

玩家版主

Credits
Ωsiris
Jr. Player Moderator
Joined 2017-11-20
Last Visited 2020-12-20
Post time 2018-8-15 01:07:06 | Show all posts
Please don't revive old threads, if you have any suggestion/bug please make threads in Suggestions/Support.
Translate
Floor reply (0)

Ωsiris Last edit in 2018-8-15 01:07:06

Support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
abwxhlkvjddm1z...
User
Joined 2019-4-2
Last Visited 2019-04-02
Post time 2019-4-2 17:12:38 | Show all posts
:@
Translate
Floor reply (0)

abwxhlkvjddm1z... Last edit in 2019-4-2 17:12:38

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

玩家版主

Credits
eternalnightma...
Jr. Player Moderator
Joined 2017-11-20
Last Visited 2021-04-10
Post time 2019-4-2 18:00:16 | Show all posts
As my fellow mod mentioned, please don't revive old threads. If you have any issue, please start a new one.
Translate
Floor reply (0)

eternalnightma... Last edit in 2019-4-2 18:00:16

Support

Weather forecast for tonight: Dark, with a chance of pain!

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2021-4-12 14:03 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.069426 second(s), 49 queries .