North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
View: 538| Reply: 1

Another simple question

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
raven100
User
Joined 2015-12-11
Last Visited 2021-02-13
Post time 2017-11-18 00:47:04 | Show all posts |Read mode
Another simple question Reply:1| View:538
Edited by raven100 at 2017-11-18 00:57

I've been playing LOA for 3 yrs.  I got alot of stuffs in my inventory.  Some are great, good.  Some are bad, can't be used, can't sell or delete.  That's alot of junks.  The question is what's the fking wrong with the devs?  We have so many smelting events.  But none that would allow us to throw out the chitty load of craps that we have in our inventory.  The one that we can't use, can't sell and can't even delete.  But no, every smelting even all I see is enchanted stones, angel's mark, hero's mark, wings and clothes.  Hello devs anybody home?  These are the one that we are using.  What's the fking wrong with you devs?  We asked many times to let us smelt the junks.  Let forget about the smelting for now.  I think that required some advance coding and which you devs can't comprehend.  Let give us the delete function.  Give us the recycling bin then.  Is that too much to ask?  This is another reason why the game take so long to load.  We have so much chit in our inventory.  That come to another question.  Are mods even communicate to devs that we need to get rid of the junks?  You know the stuff that expired, can't use, can't sell and can't delete.  I have some doubts with this.  Becuase for the last 3 yrs I see nothing chance with the smelting event.  So please do us all a favor.  Just ask devs to give us the delete function, a recycling bin or something please.  Please excuse my unpleasant wording.  It is extremely frustrating when it come to this topic.  It've been ages and devs just dont get it.  Something is wrong, something is missing in translation, miscommunication.   
Translate

raven100 Last edit in 2017-11-18 00:47:04

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

资深玩家版主

Credits
nγχ
Sr. Player Moderator
Joined 2015-8-19
Last Visited 2019-01-05
Post time 2017-11-18 01:41:20 | Show all posts
Believe me we understand the frustration do we really need tickets from world cup how eever many years ago.... etc

I cant promise they will do anything but i can promise the mods will keep pushing this issue

Nyx
Translate
Floor reply (0)

nγχ Last edit in 2017-11-18 01:41:20

Support 1

It's time to let natural selection take effect... remove all warning labels and let nature sort the rest out.
Reply Support 1 Not support 0

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2021-4-17 19:31 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.057576 second(s), 36 queries .