North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
Website League of Angels Suggestions
7421 Threads / 28386 Reply
Search   Favorites  

View: 487| Reply: 2

masters lvl WB event in CS

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
brkr6969
User
Joined 2015-12-11
Last Visited 2020-07-30
Post time 2017-11-21 11:50:36 | Show all posts |Read mode
masters lvl WB event in CS Reply:2| View:487
I have talked with many players I feel that this should be done on a daily CS event at the same time as the SS WB the event is a masters lvl CS WB event for players that have exceeded a BR of 50mil how about making this happen

leiff
   ua225
Translate

brkr6969 Last edit in 2017-11-21 11:50:36

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

玩家版主

Credits
silver zero
Jr. Player Moderator
Joined 2016-12-27
Last Visited 2019-01-06
Post time 2017-11-22 04:30:14 | Show all posts
leiff thats not likely to happen, players can decrease BR at will and use set ups that can still 1 hit KO all bosses. Why not try to work together as a server then? Ask the big players to only hit after the little ones have gotten hits in etc, because WB wont be in for an update.
Translate
Floor reply (1)
  • it can happen if you put a Elite WB event in cross server for players of greater than 50 mil or is it you're to lazy to do it I just did a WB as did 28 other that did not get a hit because of 1 player ! do an inclusive CS-WB at the same time that counts towards the WB event in the daily loot board don't talk about it can't be done alot of other games out there are doing it so to not drive lower lvl players away from playing so I know you can

leiff
    ua225
    Translate
    2017-11-23 11:15  Reply

silver zero Last edit in 2017-11-22 04:30:14

Support

Required Info: IGN, Server, Platform, Screen Shots & *Transaction ID's for Recharges* Comp Conditions
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
sun ce
User
Joined 2014-12-8
Last Visited 2021-04-15
Post time 2017-11-22 04:41:17 | Show all posts
Hi Leiff,

Do you have suggestions on the prizes that would be offered, and the daily cost to enter such event (in diamonds) which you and other players would be willing to pay? (there is no way the devs would consider creating another event unless they would get an income from in). Having it running at the same time as the current server world boss might create too much lag strain as well, so would probably have to be run at a different time (before current WB seems logical).
With regards the min BR limitation to join this, what made you choose 50m? There are over 1,000 players within that BR range in the EST zone alone, so this would mean multiple CS World Bosses with players being put randomly into one of them?
Translate
Floor reply (3)
  • no pay to play it is to help lower the number of master players from the standard WB event so everyone can enjoy the game as for lag BS I know from previous employment (game software design tester) that that is a load of sht I also know if the lower players are happy the more apt they are to pay for Diams so they can enjoy it more

leiff
    ua225  
    Translate
    2017-11-23 11:19  Reply
  • jeff have you experienced playing LoA for long? EVERY time there is a cross-server event running in game all the servers lag. You were a game software design tester - i'm a QA Engineer - lets not get into a competition eh? :p

If higher players aren't prepared to pay to enter a masters cs world boss, with much improved prizes, then LoA devs won't even consider such an event - they only make new events that brings them immediate revenue.

I totally agree that devs should create events which encourage more players to play the game, and more smaller recharges, but that isn't how LoA think - they go for the big buck short term hit. And with new servers and new cash players joining still in numbers, losing older players doesn't bother them
    Translate
    2017-11-24 04:00  Reply
  • PS the reason I asked why you chose 50m BR to be 'elite' world boss player - I could kill all 3 bosses at 21m BR - that was before all the fancy heroes, amulets, UB, etc... I know many other players who were the same, just as I know many players who still cant 1 hit the bosses at 60m BR... BR is a very poor indicator of whether a player is 'elite' or not.

And you still haven't answered the question of what to do with 1,000 players in your elite wb event on EST?
    Translate
    2017-11-24 04:03  Reply

sun ce Last edit in 2017-11-22 04:41:17

Support

Bofu
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2021-4-21 02:49 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.047225 second(s), 37 queries .