North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
View: 481| Reply: 2

S1567 Server Raguel (EST) - English Speaking Server?

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
danjf1
User
Joined 2017-11-21
Last Visited 2018-01-31
Post time 2017-11-22 00:16:06 | Show all posts |Read mode
S1567 Server Raguel (EST) - English Speaking Ser Reply:2| View:481
Im new to LoA II and was assigned to 1567 Raguel (EST). I had assumed EST should be mostly geared to the east coast area of the U.S. which is why I guess I was automatically put into said server.I don't want it to sound racist or anything, because that is very far from the truth, but in the last week or two I've been playing whether night or day (EST) I could count on 1 hand any english chat I've seen.

Since I'm assuming the server Raguel (EST) is directed (mostly) to USA / Western European audience so far all I've seen spoken is Indonesian and some Vetnamese and Thai 99% of the time.

Is this game just that popular and massive with the SEA crowd that English / european speakers are a rarity?

It's just that I want to enjoy the game with others and thats hard to do if I dont speak the language - I do speak 3 languages fluently, just not any from the SEA region, with English as my primary mode of communication.

As I said I'm new and dont know if moving servers is an option or if that even matters as according to the server descritpion the one im in is supposed to be tailored to my area (EST).

To veteran players any input would be cool as I feel left out if I cant communicate with anyone or just chat... in chat (^o^)

Thanks!
Translate

danjf1 Last edit in 2017-11-22 00:16:06

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
wasserspiegel
User
Joined 2017-2-12
Last Visited 2018-03-15
Post time 2017-11-22 00:49:26 | Show all posts
Hmm you dont sound racist. Its ok to wonder about that.
Im not sure, but I have seen lots of complaints about the lack of new servers in some regions.
Maybe it became popular to start on new EST servers if players dont get them in their region.
Translate
Floor reply (0)

wasserspiegel Last edit in 2017-11-22 00:49:26

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
holls
User
Joined 2016-4-2
Last Visited 2018-11-21
Post time 2017-11-22 01:36:45 | Show all posts
Hi,
What you mean is EST the timezone that doesn't mean is only english players, all the people have the possibility to choose any timezone they want. We accept all lenguages and cultures.
What you can do is choose another server if you dont see that are enough EN players to talk witch. But you can talk to non EN players just use the translate button in the chats.
Thanks and have a nice day,
Holls-Junior Moderator
Translate
Floor reply (0)

holls Last edit in 2017-11-22 01:36:45

Support

Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2021-4-11 21:25 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.054008 second(s), 37 queries .