North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
View: 2091| Reply: 24

Grand Expedition event unfairness

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
mister-droopy
User
Joined 2016-12-11
Last Visited 2021-02-17
Post time 2017-11-22 15:21:28 | Show all posts |Read mode
Grand Expedition event unfairness Reply:24| View:2091
hello^^
we are a lev 20 guild, full members, with up to 70 real active players, for our unluck, we have to fight a 9 members guild on event, trouble is: this guild have one player at 4500+ millions BR, another at 2500+ millions BR and all 7 other guild members are under 8 millions br(guild total BR: 7100 millions...).
it is not fair for our guild because we just can't kill the bigger one how ever we're spending all our dailly attempts on him each day about two days now!!

how a 9 members guild can be qualifie for such an event only because of one surboosted member, who could not win himself no other guild (with 80 members: 80 fight minimum...) in event because of attempt limit (how ever spending max topazes for max attempts dailly)???

ok, it is the 18th in guild ranking, but only because of this one player!! i think game mechanics for such an event should not look only ranking or br, but also on membership amount to qualifie or not a top 20 ranked guild to avoid such trouble to occure: they can't win no guild with full membership but can block any other guild with full merbers but without the enormous casher in his rank: unfair!!

it is only my opinion, but try to talk about this to dev team to see if membership can also be an option to qualifying a guild how ever in top 20 !
guild name: Fantasia , guild leader: Denn from S1457 GMT (or EST, don't know, sorry)
some of the servers playing same event are: S1489 GMT - S1507 GMT - S38 GMT - S1457 and more others
doing nothing will say: if a guild don't have an enormous casher in his merbership: no chance to win this event at all how ever the full membership are actives but "only" medium cashers....
Translate

mister-droopy Last edit in 2017-11-22 15:21:28

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
marcelebel1710...
User
Joined 2016-7-13
Last Visited 2017-12-05
Post time 2017-11-23 23:32:32 | Show all posts
Edited by marshall1710 at 2017-11-24 11:13

Hey Mods,
i noticed you wanted some proof that the 33 debuff isnt working like you said and something so you feel the need to report it to the devs or that you have got something which backs it up when you report it to them
so just to clear that the debuff doesnt work as magical as you are claiming it to be
and to support the people who wrote it before me here

in your opinion or the way you expressed it with 33stacks of debuffs a player who has 60b br should be killed easily in a few attempts by a person who has 6b br because 1% of 60b only is 600m even when it is only for atk/def/dodge but i dont think it works so easily for everyone it seems

i mean he gets -99% of those 3 stats but what is the problem which is left?
its just generally spoken the hp,
[i know its hard to implement a debuff on that, when the percentage which is shown on the remaining heros and in the end the overall percentage  are based on the hp left on the same.
That is why you cant say: ''yeah lets make the stacks debuff this stat too''
i'm aware of that, but there should be another way to solve this problem?! There should be a possile way to make a path for people to kill someone which has 3-5 times or so more the br as the highest member of your guild. (I'm getting to a specific example later in this reply.) i dont know how the devs should solve the issue, i mean there are multiple ways you could do that but who am i to say how they should approach it.They are smart enough to find a proper way on their own (but if they want to know some of my suggestions regarding to solve this problem {only of course if it is a problem in their eyes} i'm going to tell them my opinion/suggestions about this topic how to solve this issue in my way with pleasure).
ok back to the general problem i mentioned with the hp i guess i will tell you a bit more detailed but in short form what i mean by that (mister-droopy said some general things which are exactly right about that)
you dont only need to kill a hero once in high br fights because of equipment (artifact dragon cuirass) and the minion (every 6point minion), he is going to be rebirthed once and in the br range im talking about about he is going to be rebirthed with 70% hp because of equipment and 100% hp because of the rebirth as a minion. So there you see you need to kill him 3 times and if he wouldnt get any hp back it wouldnt be a problem to take 270% but the issue goes further. In my specific example, because of the relics he gets 20% hp every round back and he has it on every single hero, then there is also the things that he still can block,dodge,lifesteal (you see where im going) so you are not guaranteed to hit all your attacks. When the hp stays the same the heros still have the hp of an 14.5b hero and how is someone, who has a hero with like 4-6b, going to get like 30-40% off of the 14.5b hero every round (-99% def are good but its not like a hero would do 10x more dmg because of that)?! Im talking just about one round in this 20 rounds or less fights, because when you deal less than 20% just the relic healing is enough to get him full hp again. And dont come at me now with "but all 5 of your heros can damage him" because that not the case when you are in a fight 60b(who has a 14.5b hero) vs 7-8b(who has a 6b hero) and you said it should be possible for him?! I dont see how because lets say he gets him down to the minion form in 20 rounds because he did 30% dmg every round which consults in 10% less hp for the 14.5b hero every round so in 20 rounds it makes 200% so he killed him twice (easy mathematics right? [here the things like lifestealing and soularm heals/shields, how he can get back hp, are not included). The problem now is that next fight/attempt this 14.5b hero wont start as a minion. Noo(!) of course not, obviously, because you killed him "only" twice you are going to get even more deprived and he starts as a normal hero which you have to kill 3 times again???!!!
By the way there are a lot of things how you get back hp other than lifestealing/healings from your heros, i mean there are relics , soularms, pets,... not going in depth with this thought its just a sidemark.
About the thing which you gonna tell me next ''ohh but he cant lifesteal back a lot and dodge with 33debuffs." i mean of course he cant lifesteal or heal as much with 1% like he would do with 100% and about dodge again this isnt obviously as bad as it would be when he has no debuffs but its not like he wont dodge or lifesteal anything and this is why it makes it even harder for yourself to get those 30-40% dmg every round because your heros are not guaranteed to hit and in my opinion a hero with 14.5b(tsunami runestone maxed everything + vermillion hawk etc - so a lot of dodge) dodges still many attacks because of his br advantage over a 6b br hero no matter how less dodge he has because of the debuffs.
I guess i explained my point enough with this if there is something not understandable or not clear how it was meant in the text above i am willing to explain it.

So now we finally get to the thing the mods asked about in the first place.
Here is my case/example: im the guild leader(S.1110 Alaniel) of Delirium from the GMT servers and we are at the moment by far 1st (at least when i took the screenshots on 23rd of november mid day) and no this is not about me crying to probably not getting first in it or something its just to make the opinions of the people who wrote beforehand and myself included clear and probably a lot smaller guilds who cant get past a guild on rank 18 because they dont have anyone who can kill one big br guy there (even when they have like 40-60 active members).

the facts/persons which im going to speak about: S.1149 Dreamgirl(GMT)Guild: Delirium / S.1407 Zerax(GMT)Guild: Hellpatrol
Zerax has in Grand Expedition "only" 60b br because the defender stays at the same br as the day when the Grand Expedition starts after the 2 day Guild Selection Phase.
now just a few screen shots for the mods to see that we are active and attacking all day long:
Standings at 23rd of november around 2pm servertime(4th day of Grand Battle phase)
we are 80 people at the moment in the guild 1 just recently joined so he cant attack in Grand Expedition which means 79 could:
76 people attacked overall so far and nearly every day at least 70-75
here some other screenshots which i made so you got enough proof as mods to report it to the devs:
overall guild ranking for server range GMT S.1103 to something like S.1450 or so
proof that zerax has 33 debuffs and has 60b br as defender
proof that we are at 2nd to last guild and only zerax is left
ohh by the way Jengle is in my guild and so the screenshots he provided are applicalbe:
1st attempt and like you see he has 33 debuffs
this is a battle between 21b and 60b with 33 debuffs; she has a third of his br and has a good team she is in the top5 of br and in a battle she can kill everyone except zerax so i guess this should proof that she isnt bad at all but its only that there is no way even for her to kill zerax
i mean ofc he payed so much to get there and deserves an advantage because of that but here we are at the beginning of mister-droopys point how can it be that you block every active guild to get higher with just one high br player
he is doing 50% all on his own and wins a GUILD event nearly just by himself i dont think thats how it should be.
just consider zerax would be in a guild which is rank 5,6,7 nobody would ever get higher than there beside his guild even when they would be 2 days faster to his guild than the guild he is in, the faster guild probably will be overtaken by day 4/5 regardless because tehy are stuck for 1/2/3 days till the end.

ok here are some screenshots about the progress in Grand Expedition which Dreamgirl(21b) made against Zerax(60b - 33 debuff stacks) over 10 tries today(nov 24th at 0.10am) without anyone attacking him during Dreamgirls tries:
first 2 attempts 0 dmg
3rd try 12% down to 88%
4th attempt zerax healed himself back to 100%
5th to 8th attempt nothing happened no dmg to him at all
9th attempt she did 3.2% damage
10th try: healed again to 100%
after that i said she can stop there is no way to take him down with that
so yeah just wanted to know your opinion on that because zerax is the only one who has 60b in our serverrange and the next highest has 26b so not even 50% and yeah so noone can beat him on this serverrange
and in my opinion people over 21b are high br players which have invested a lot but not everyone can invest as much as zerax per month and i dont think there are a lot people from server S.1100 and higher which have around the br of zerax. of course there are some but in this serverrange between S.1100 and S.1500 on GMT server are none and probably the answer of some mods would be just "Yeah, a 40b guy should kill him easily!", but come on this is not really a satisfying answer of course he should do it but 40b is 50% more br of the 2nd highest(26b) br guy in our serverrange and he also spend like hell, as probably every 20b+ player from our serverrange. So i would appreciate a real answer or reply of someone who has authority after i wrote my honest opinion and thoughts and provided the screenshots here to the best of my ability i would say.

Sincerly S.1110 Alaniel (Guild Leader of Delirium)
Translate
Floor reply (4)
  • The problem with this theory is the fact that not only does the enemy team survive, which works in your theory,
    but, the attacking team dies as well, there is no way 99% reduced attack enemy should be killing a 10b BR.
    Soul arm once? maybe it activates before debuff? who knows, but even if that happened the 10b BR should respawn
    Translate
    2017-11-24 03:07  Reply
  • i dont know about dreamgirl if she survives all 20rounds i jsut assumed it as teh best case happening that she does
    when she even is dying before that you are completly right that would be a whole other level then but for this i was just assuming teh "best-case-scenario" that she can hit him 20 rounds long without dying
    Translate
    2017-11-24 07:23  Reply
  • totally agree with you, marcelbel, good job, clear and positivly mean arguments, thanks a lot^^
    Translate
    2017-11-24 15:29  Reply
  • According to my guildmates, they do die before reaching round 20
    Translate
    2017-11-25 06:12  Reply

marcelebel1710... Last edit in 2017-11-23 23:32:32

Support 5

Default Signature
Reply Support 5 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
shadowofintent
User
Joined 2017-7-19
Last Visited 2018-03-04
Post time 2017-11-23 01:28:59 | Show all posts
Our 8b player does 0 dmg to a 44b player after 33x debuff stacks.So yeah this debuff isnt working and its still the same as previous expedition.

Also its lame why add debuff on just 3 stats instead of all stats specially when all these whales have like over 700m HP in battle.
Translate
Floor reply (1)
  • and artifact armor (back with 45% life and life stealing bonus), and minion card (back full life) ect^^
    Translate
    2017-11-23 16:19  Reply

shadowofintent Last edit in 2017-11-23 01:28:59

Support 3

Default Signature
Reply Support 3 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
arcticfox
User
Joined 2016-6-28
Last Visited 2021-03-29
Post time 2017-11-23 20:39:34 | Show all posts
Edited by arcticfox at 2017-11-23 21:13

I too think it's unfair that 1 strong player can stop an active guild with 70+ players.
if your guild face someone with a 50b br, each hero has 10b br, even with the 99% down, most people don't have 25b+ br or multiple heroes at 5b+ to defeat that opponent. those people are the 1% of all players and only someone in the 1% can kill them, even with the debuffs, no one else stands a chance.
the debuff should stack further than the 99% for active guilds to have a chance. expedition shouldn't be just about having a huge br player in your guild.
Translate
Floor reply (0)

arcticfox Last edit in 2017-11-23 20:39:34

Support 2

Default Signature
Reply Support 2 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
jengle
User
Joined 2016-10-22
Last Visited 2018-06-03
Post time 2017-11-23 20:28:09 | Show all posts
Did we get forget to mention that if someone else attack the target and his/her br are far below the 60B guy, he simply heal up agian?
So now the target does not have 95% but 100% agian.

Healing up, overpowerd, money wins
Translate
Floor reply (0)

jengle Last edit in 2017-11-23 20:28:09

Support 2

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
jengle
User
Joined 2016-10-22
Last Visited 2018-06-03
Post time 2017-11-23 20:14:40 | Show all posts
I fully support this thread, it makes no sense at all that one guy with a huge credit card can destroy an entire guild's progress.

GMT Expedition

So our 20B guys are trying to clear him atm... we might succeed with 33 stacks
So far 1st attempt took 5%
1st attemp by 20B guy
IGN: Jengle Server: 1110 GMT
Translate
Floor reply (0)

jengle Last edit in 2017-11-23 20:14:40

Support 2

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
abxyesfnohwybk...
User
Joined 2017-5-21
Last Visited 2018-12-08
Post time 2017-11-26 18:51:35 | Show all posts
you girls are making me laugh so hard ,

point is you wanna win GE and kill Zerax

YOU KNOW WHERE RECHARGE BUTTON IS  go go go go go
Translate
Floor reply (0)

abxyesfnohwybk... Last edit in 2017-11-26 18:51:35

Support 1

Default Signature
Reply Support 1 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
ĴỮŞŦЖРЖР...
User
Joined 2016-6-12
Last Visited 2020-09-24
Post time 2017-11-25 06:13:00 | Show all posts
Compensation artifact pet equip for all?
Translate
Floor reply (0)

ĴỮŞŦЖРЖР... Last edit in 2017-11-25 06:13:00

Support 1

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
abywo7hyn3yli1...
User
Joined 2016-12-16
Last Visited 2020-01-24
Post time 2017-11-23 21:18:42 | Show all posts
33 Debuff isnt working , not a realy fair event . special not for low guilds and low br players and then i mean players over 20b br , fix this
Translate
Floor reply (0)

abywo7hyn3yli1... Last edit in 2017-11-23 21:18:42

Support 1

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

资深玩家版主

Credits
ulothar
Sr. Player Moderator
Joined 2016-9-9
Last Visited 2020-11-02
Post time 2017-11-22 17:24:09 | Show all posts
Edited by ulothar at 2017-11-22 17:39

Hello there

Ok let me make this clear for all. If you read the rules of the event, it say that each time you fail to kill an opponent, that opponent takes -3% ATK/DEF/DODGE . This debuff stacks 33 times which means at full stacks he gets -99% ATK/DEF/DODGE .

Now in order to get all 33 stacks on him you need basically 33 attempts. Each player has 5 free attempts which means you need less than 7 people (7x5=35 attempts) without spending a single topaz to make that huge B.R player as low as you can possibly imagine. I doubt for real that you have 70 active players who are fighting someone with 1% of his ATK / DEF / DODGE and you still can't beat him. It's either your B.R is less than a milion for all 70 active players or you do not actually have that many active members as you may think or even if they are active they do not participate in the event.
However if you can give me a video showing the total list of your players damage ranking and one attempt of your highest B.R player on this guy after having -99% debuff on atk/def/dodge. All you should have to do is to have 7 lowest B.R players attacking and losing on that guy giving him stacks of debuff and once he reached -99% debuff then even if his B.R was originally 45bil , he should end up with less than a bil which should be enough.

Thank you
Ulothar Senior Moderator

Translate
Floor reply (5)
  • well, i suppose we are all noobs, but in fact: this guy is downed few % by our biggest br and as soon as a small one fight him, he is anew gived as 100% life!! and he have artefact stuffs to reborn, minion to reborn, each fight is a lost one about two days now!! let me make it clear too^^
    Translate
    2017-11-22 19:44  Reply
  • hello^^ news of the day:
    we are more then 15 to have fight this players, yesterday, today: 8 anew for now: the guy stay at 100% life and don't want to die!! if in first round with only 1% Attack, as you say, he can kill an evo5 flora one shot, i just don't want to know what he can do with full Attack%^^
    we aren't 70 to play event, indeed, only 38^^ would have to act for more, lol, but anyway: 38 players stuck on this one!!
    and if he have only 1% def, his stat must be enormous because only his moria take dammage, reborn with artefact armor, reborn anew with minion card (full life anew, and next fight found him full life again!!), can't kill him because of all his skill that make him hit every time meanwhile we are stuck due to skill effect and just can look his ultimate Killing every body without a chance to hit! thanks tera, lulu, surboosted pamella immune against all, ect!!
    Translate
    2017-11-23 16:15  Reply
  • certain this reduction is only for main caracter....

a player (44bilion BR - 10Bilion on top chars)
    with 136.863.904 attack - 99% = 1.368.639,04 attack

My main caracter with 86milion br have a 4.519.243 attack, im think this is upper a 99% debbuf enemy.

Its obvious that debbuf not work.
    Translate
    2017-11-23 22:41  Reply
  • Ulothar, by adding 33 stacks of the debuff to a 45B br player, you do NOT reduce their br below 1B. A large portion of br (and indeed, the portion that is the problem here) is in hp. The debuffs do not reduce hp (or hp regen), and at least for my guild, that was the problem. Even an 11B player in our guild could not damage a 35B player in another guild (with 33 debuffs). That player couldn't kill ours (the ATK was reduced to 1%), but remaining alive doesn't win the battle in Expedition; you must kill your opponent to win. Reduced attack helps, but is not enough. HP needs to be reduced also (or hp regen needs to be eliminated after a certain number of debuff stacks).

I personally feel like if you put 33 debuffs on someone, then the next attack, regardless of who does it, should kill that person. This would be sort of like the old version of expedition, before the merges, when even losing to someone still took their "hp" down by 3-10 percent.
    Translate
    2017-11-27 03:23  Reply
  • it means that the agility is untouched and he kills everyone else because he probably goes twice like Moira rage, thus the debuff not working at all!!! Plus with minions and artifact armor you got to kill the enemy 3 stinking times... its just nuts!!! basically the devs are not keeping up with their own game!!!
    Translate
    2017-12-5 12:26  Reply

ulothar Last edit in 2017-11-22 17:24:09

Support

Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
phantasy
User
Joined 2016-8-1
Last Visited 2018-12-20
Post time 2017-11-22 20:41:25 | Show all posts
You are wrong ulothar... there have clearly been mistakes made in the programming because those debuffs seem to do nothing at all. We have a similar problem in our guild where a 30b player is debuffed 33% but still doesn't even take damage when we have 6-7b people attacking it.
Translate
Floor reply (0)

phantasy Last edit in 2017-11-22 20:41:25

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
heudt cendrine
User
Joined 2016-8-3
Last Visited 2017-12-01
Post time 2017-11-23 17:19:05 | Show all posts
Edited by heudt cendrine at 2017-11-23 17:28

really?????????:@:@
Translate
Floor reply (0)

heudt cendrine Last edit in 2017-11-23 17:19:05

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Team Lead

Credits
badsector27
Team Lead
Joined 2015-11-27
Last Visited 2021-02-25
Post time 2017-11-23 18:33:09 | Show all posts
You guys can provide some screenshots etc showing the player in questions and if possible screenshot of players attacking us. because as other mod pointed out, it should be easy to kill such player, sure it will take lot of turn, but everyone should be killable, if they are not, then it a bug, and not intended. Once you guys provide the screenshots etc we will report it to dev for check-up
Translate
Floor reply (2)
  • hello^^ sorry, i just don't know how to do that, but in fact: red hand 33 gived near the player, but we just can't kill him because: lot of return after death on his heroes and minion card return after that give him anew full life and he Attack us meanwhile with enought Attack to kill our 1 billion  members in less then 11 rounds... all our skill are useless due to immunities or block... only moria take dammage but return 3 time, at fight end, his dragon avatar full life make him having his moria full life anew at next fight beginning! i hope some other players will publish their own screen, sorry for my ignorance in that way....
    Translate
    2017-11-23 19:11  Reply
  • Take a look at this..this is at max debuff possible so not sure what i am doing wrong.

https://tinyurl.com/ycl7beeo
    Translate
    2017-11-23 20:30  Reply

badsector27 Last edit in 2017-11-23 18:33:09

Support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
sahteene
User
Joined 2016-8-3
Last Visited 2017-12-01
Post time 2017-11-23 19:45:43 | Show all posts
Edited by sahteene at 2017-11-23 19:48

Translate
Floor reply (3)
  • thanks my friend^^ here you have some screen about the one player i'm talking abour^^ enjoy^^
    Translate
    2017-11-23 19:51  Reply
  • sorry i dont want offend u but u actuly think with 17mio br u have  a chance  against a 4,5billion player even with 99% debuff ?
    Translate
    2017-11-24 00:37  Reply
  • well, perhaps not, but they want screen shots, they get it from someone knows how to do this^^ they are just exemple and they have now the guild and player nickname to investigate^^
    Translate
    2017-11-24 15:27  Reply

sahteene Last edit in 2017-11-23 19:45:43

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2021-4-12 20:24 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.087722 second(s), 60 queries .