North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
Website League of Angels Strategy
1849 Threads / 13232 Reply
Search   Favorites  

View: 1022| Reply: 1

Dragon Soul

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
jamesantony
User
Joined 2014-2-17
Last Visited 2018-02-01
Post time 2017-11-22 19:03:53 | Show all posts |Read mode
Dragon Soul Reply:1| View:1022
What is the rule of thumb when setting up Dragon Souils for

Sorcerers
Berzerkers
Paladins
Rougues

meaning which should be Radical and which are Protect

and any advice on what skills should the fire, cold, electro and wind for them as well
also any advice on elect training/zone

IGN Saphiras
Server ua279

Translate

jamesantony Last edit in 2017-11-22 19:03:53

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

玩家版主

Credits
elfmaiden
Jr. Player Moderator
Joined 2017-11-20
Last Visited 2021-04-12
Post time 2017-11-24 14:34:07 | Show all posts
In Element training ( Fire, Ice, Electro),

Overall, I think, it will vary quite alot on what you want your heroes to do, and how you have your party set up.

But in general, I think Fire or Ice for strikers/hitters..depending on if you need Hit (Ice) or Crit Damage (fire)

In General, support does better with Elecro Or chaos.

As to Dragon Souls, Here's a great write-up from a long time poster Yagami

"For Dragon Soul you want to try get 80/80 in the two listed Elemental Powers. Wind/Ice for Mage. Fire/Elec for Rogue. Ice/Elec for Hunter. Wind/Fire for Warrior.

It is possible to have 2 of the first listed element and 2 of the second listed element, and also 1 of an unlisted element, and still reap the benefits of the Dragonsoul Skill.

For example 2 Lvl. 8 Topaz Wind (HP and MATK) and 2 Lvl. 8 Topaz Ice (Dodge and Hit) and 1 Fire (Dodge) would work well on a Mage main, and still allow the use of a maxed Phoenix Nirvana.

Support Mages must use Phoenix Nirvana, as the other one will not work. Striker Mages can use either one depending on their survivability. Phoenix Nirvana for main, LE/MoD and Nereida gives you the advantage of an extra attack in World Boss.

For Rogue, Blade Vortex may have a low trigger rate, but it is overpowered when it does work. Art of Deception only works against Normal Attacks, so the Rogue must be in the front row to use it, but it is useless if the opponent has a rage loop.

For Hunters, you actually need to receive a Normal Attack in order to have a chance to trigger the Courage shield and it only blocks 1 attack. For Deterring Bellow, 9% Damage Reduction is quite good for late game.

For Warriors, Backlash only reduces by 10, this may be useful, but most decent parties have rage loops which can handle a mere 10 rage decrease. Blazing Wrath has a low trigger rate, and your rage loop should cover the rage and your weapon should cover your healing... in fact you should have enough dodge to not require healing. Both Skills aren't too useful, so you can choose to ignore the Dragonsoul Skill and just equip 2 Dodge, 2 Hit and 1 PATK for your main." --- Courtesy of Yagami
Translate
Floor reply (1)
  • In fact i find blazing wrath very useful not for the rage or health but because that 15% to revert some effect. Its trigger decently(for only 15%) and can get you out of stun, daze etc. Let me give you a  example: on my server many use galaxy ring as first artifact, he hit my main any single time and stun him but because of blazing wrath can manage to hit first round almost everytime. I dont know if its just my luck but seems to works fine for me.
    Translate
    2017-11-26 16:28  Reply

elfmaiden Last edit in 2017-11-24 14:34:07

Support

Required Info: IGN, Server, Platform, Screen Shots & Transaction ID's for Recharges
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2021-4-15 02:59 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.042894 second(s), 35 queries .