North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
View: 591| Reply: 3

What to Do About Problem Player

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
deliriousgent
User
Joined 2017-7-25
Last Visited 2019-03-06
Post time 2017-11-23 14:34:49 | Show all posts |Read mode
What to Do About Problem Player Reply:3| View:591
Edited by deliriousgent at 2017-11-22 22:36

Can anything be done about problem players?

On my server, there is this one guy/ girl, not sure the gender cuz people say the person it is a guy using a girl ava, anyways, he is always going after little guys from big guilds. I accepted him into my guild without knowing  this but after I found out he likes to cause trouble, even before the server merger, I kicked him out. Now he always targets the people from my guild and myself included. The game is very much not enjoyable anymore when we can;t even do anything without getting killed every 5 secs.

You may think I am only crying boo-hoo about the situation but when that person purposefully targets you and calls you out on world chat, you know it is personal. And then when they send you a PM stating that they will kill you and all your members everytime they see you, you know its personal.

I'm sure writing this here will achieve nothing since that person is a VIP (10) player just like me, and you know how LoD never really does anything about the VIP players. But honestly, I am just so sick and tired of not even being able to complete daily sceneario quests without him coming after us all. I am by no means a "little guy" seeing as I am ranked about 20ish for my server but compared to him who is top 15 with over 250m BR, I feel super small. (I have about 160m BR only.)

If nothing can be done about this, I certainly can take my money somewhere else. I'd hate to leave but you know, if nothing is, can or will be done about this, I will leave with no problems. My time and money can be spent somewhere else where I won't have to face the same problems daily.
Translate

deliriousgent Last edit in 2017-11-23 14:34:49

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Team Lead

Credits
vita96
Team Lead
Joined 2017-6-1
Last Visited 2021-03-12
Post time 2017-11-25 19:27:58 | Show all posts
Edited by vita96 at 2017-11-25 18:29

Hello again,

Sometimes ignorance is the best way to stop this kind of player. The only reason he is doing this is because he finds it fun and funny when someone got angry or annoyed.

What you can do is to stay out of world chat and leave when he starts being annoying. Basically, just pretend he doesn't exist and he would eventually stop trying so hard to annoy you. You can also try to get your stronger members to assist the weaker players (preferable together in a group at the same time) when they are doing their daily scenarios. So far, this is what I do to keep my guild intact and keep playing.

Best of luck, hopefully you will find a solution to counter this player soon.

Best regards,
Vita
Translate
Floor reply (0)

vita96 Last edit in 2017-11-25 19:27:58

Support 1

Reply Support 1 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
solarix007
User
Joined 2017-8-14
Last Visited 2019-11-08
Post time 2017-11-23 19:42:35 | Show all posts
This is a typical example of mobbing, you can take screenshots of communication and report that player for improper behaviour. Thats is against LoD TOS ...and he can get banned if more players reports the same person even VIP might have hard time ..

so if you guys work togehter and report it constantly you might suceed one day ... hold on there
Translate
Floor reply (0)

solarix007 Last edit in 2017-11-23 19:42:35

Support 1

Default Signature
Reply Support 1 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Team Lead

Credits
vita96
Team Lead
Joined 2017-6-1
Last Visited 2021-03-12
Post time 2017-11-24 01:35:49 | Show all posts
Hey Deliriousgent,

I completely understand your frustration. However, as it is a PvP game, those behavior is completely normal and very common. Just to share a little bit, I also experienced those kind of players, I am rank 4 in server and my guild is number 2 guild yet the only plunder we can get is the friendly plunder. My members were also often being chased around when they are doing scenario.

Such is the nature of the game, players who have higher BR will want to show off their power by bullying those with lower BR. However, if he starts harassing you and your friends and using vulgarities, you can report him to our support team.

You can contact our in-game support team by going to "Settings" -> "Support". You will need to provide that player character ID, server ID, short explanation as well as screenshots of his harassment.

Best Regards,
Vita
Translate
Floor reply (3)
  • I know that this game is PVP. But I am not the only person who is having trouble with this guy. We have all politely asked if he could stop attacking our members but he only laughs then goes after the same "little" people. He finds it funny to taunt people and feels the need to call them out on world chat as if to say, "Hey, look! I just killed you!! What can you do about it? Yeah, nothing. I know."
    Translate
    2017-11-24 08:41  Reply
  • Reply deliriousgent :
    After we ask him to stop, he is even more aggressive in going after small players. He is the only person on our server who has a superiority complex. He constantly goes after little people but once the people with bigger BR show up, he runs with his tail between his legs or logs off completely. What kind of BS is that, if you want to continuously kill little BR people for your own enjoyment, you should stay and let the bigger BR people do the same to you.

The top 10 players on our server are nice. They do not bully others or anything of that nature. Even the leaders of the top guilds rotate PVP king title to little guilds/ players. This guy is the only odd one out. He is the bully of our server. I am not the only person pissed off about this. And this is not a one time thing or even an everyother day thing. It happens ALMOST EVERY SINGLE DAY! Its become such a bad habit of his that I sometimes cannot even be bothered to log on anymore.
    Translate
    2017-11-24 08:41  Reply
  • Привет. Поступите следующим образом. Сговоритесь с лидерами арены PVP против этого парня и пусть они в игре преследуют его и убивают, не дают нормально играть. Это его воспитает. Или попросите на форуме кого-нибудь из сильных игроков перейти на ваш сервер. И пусть этот сильный игрок наказывает хулигана в течении месяца, чтобы бандит просил о пощаде. Сочувствую вам.
    Translate
    2017-11-25 20:52  Reply

vita96 Last edit in 2017-11-24 01:35:49

Support

Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2021-4-12 08:04 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.072446 second(s), 40 queries .