North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
Website Legacy of Discord -... Support
6179 Threads / 24465 Reply
Search   Favorites  

View: 484| Reply: 1

Unsolved issue with brew event!

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
nickname_77477616
User
Joined 2017-11-24
Last Visited 2017-12-05
Post time 2017-12-3 12:13:43 | Show all posts |Read mode
Unsolved issue with brew event! Reply:1| View:484
Edited by guest77477616 at 2017-12-3 12:13

hi GM,  recently I reported a brew event daily ranking award not received in the game ticket, until this day still not solved, hoping I will get an answer here, and how much you guys value your player also diamond buyers. See imagine I uploaded,  this event is really upsetting and giving me very bad experience overall ever since this issue

So just a little brief of the problem initially,  I was ranked in daily ranking on brew event on first day, due to system issue, lots of players did not get their rewards on the next date but  got rewarded for their ranking after issue corrected, and they got their reward sent to their mail. but not me! And have a look on screen shot see what happened next

My gaming ID: 33674259. Server: est-1846

Thank you!
Translate

This post contains more resources

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x

nickname_77477616 Last edit in 2017-12-3 12:13:43

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
wulf88
User
Joined 2017-5-19
Last Visited 2019-11-08
Post time 2017-12-3 20:27:00 | Show all posts
Dear player,

Welcome to our forum.
We apologize for any inconvenience caused.

There was indeed a problem on the daily rankings of the first day in the last Brewfest event.
However, the developers managed to compensate any players who were ranked in the top 100 of the daily points at that day.

First of all let me say that the in-game support is the only solution to any compensation or claim issues.
Secondly, there is a possibility that from the time you last checked the rankings, other players might have got your position and kicked you out of the top 100. This might be the reason that you did not receive any daily ranking rewards for that day, because those rewards were sent automatically based on the rankings that were stored in our database for that particular time.

However, we have to insist that the in-game Support is the only department that can actively compensate players. Also, bare in mind that if you had a right for any rewards, there is no reason for the Support not to compensate you, as it did to all the rest of the players.

Since the time of that incident, no reports were filed regarding rewards not rightfully received. Thus, your case is a rare one. In any case, you ought to listen to what the in-game Support has to say, as they are the only ones who can investigate if you really were in the top 100 of that day and you rightfully deserve a daily ranking reward.

Regards,
Wulf
Translate
Floor reply (0)

wulf88 Last edit in 2017-12-3 20:27:00

Support

Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2021-4-18 10:59 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.304181 second(s), 36 queries .