North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
View: 477| Reply: 2

Can you please tell FB gameroom...

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
rebel_1414
User
Joined 2016-9-30
Last Visited 2020-01-26
Post time 2017-12-5 13:15:58 | Show all posts |Read mode
Can you please tell FB gameroom... Reply:2| View:477
To fix their program. It worked generally fine, I usually have some lag on conquest but now it's impossible to play xwar on LH due to stalling, and the rubber banding is awful. It's not my computer but since the last windows update FB gameroom is getting worse and worse. I also noticed in xwar today an extraordinary number of stalled players. So either FB gameroom or the game itself or some combination of the two is making it so impossible to play. Conquest on gameroom was essentially unplayable for me due to lad/rubber banding. Even in the browser it was more laggy than usual. I posted to fb gameroom page but they don't appear to pay any attention so if you guys have any contacts over there please pass it on.

Chris S.837

Translate

rebel_1414 Last edit in 2017-12-5 13:15:58

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
ĴỮŞŦЖРЖР...
User
Joined 2016-6-12
Last Visited 2020-09-24
Post time 2017-12-5 15:19:37 | Show all posts
Hi, this happened to me while I was playing on gtarcade miniclient. So not sure if it's just facebook
(started yesterday)
Translate
Floor reply (1)
  • I think I found the culprit! I did not think it was my computer cause the browser (opera) was till working relatively well with the game. However - this did become worse after the latest Windows 10 update and I discovered that it turned back on the windows defender. I use other antivirus software, so I turned that off and at least on DS the lag is mostly gone. I will know for sure when XWar starts - but I feel this happened to a lot of people cause I noticed yesterday many more stalled players than is normal to see. Conquest was ridiculously unplayable for me. So - if you had that wicked long windows update recently check if windows defender is causing the problem.
    Translate
    2017-12-6 01:18  Reply

ĴỮŞŦЖРЖР... Last edit in 2017-12-5 15:19:37

Support

Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

资深玩家版主

Credits
ulothar
Sr. Player Moderator
Joined 2016-9-9
Last Visited 2020-11-02
Post time 2017-12-5 18:23:22 | Show all posts
Hello Chris

I would reccoment the following steps :

1) Please make sure that your connection is stable. If possible try to switch between mobile internet and computers internet.

2) Forse the application to stop and then restart your computer and clear the cache memory and the cookies. (Can use a program like Ccleaner)

3) If you still have issues, please check that you have your account connected via either Facebook or Google Chrome as they are the tools reccomented by the game provider (alternative you can try other browsers like Google Chrome Canary)

4) If the issues still exists you can uninstall and reinstall the program and try again.

I hope the whole proccedure helps you if not please let me know.

Thank you
Ulothar Senior Moderator
Translate
Floor reply (1)
  • hi - it's none of those things but I think I did find the cause - you can see my reply to JustXpXp above.
    Translate
    2017-12-6 01:18  Reply

ulothar Last edit in 2017-12-5 18:23:22

Support

Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2021-4-23 23:33 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.049248 second(s), 37 queries .