North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
Website League of Angels II Bugs
5654 Threads / 25941 Reply
Search   Favorites  

View: 410| Reply: 1

Hello Win-Loss bug!WELCOME BACK!

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
s_a_s_a_25
User
Joined 2016-11-14
Last Visited 2021-01-31
Post time 2017-12-6 15:18:39 | Show all posts |Read mode
Hello Win-Loss bug!WELCOME BACK! Reply:1| View:410
Hello!So lately I was playing the game and I was winning when I was defeating the opponents in all events.TA,Echoes of Doom etc.I was really worried about it and I said to myself "No...It can't be right!" So yesterday,I attempted to play TA.I lost sometimes,even though I won and my team was the last one standing.My bf also defeated the boss in Echoes of Doom 3 times and it still said "defeat" and didn't let him advance further.As you can imagine,it also consumed his attempts.Today,I played TA again and lost several times,even though I won.I took an SS of one of those times.So I came here to report the same bug that has been reported for SO MANY TIMES,FROM SO MANY PLAYERS,FOR SO LONG...Tbh I don't even bother anymore reporting bugs,since I'm very disappointed by the way MODs/devs treat us in general.One answer that looks like an auto-bot answer and then nothing for a long long time,until-even I-forget about it or make peace with the fact that it won't be fixed.I don't mean to insult anyone but this is how I feel and a lot of people feel like this too.Anyway,here is my SS.  http://prntscr.com/hjpz3z  As you can see,my team is with Moira-Azurous that is still standing and the winning team is the one with Dragonite,that is dead...Yet I lost!So welcome back Win-Loss bug!

Server:S1026,Furrina
IGN:GreekFury
Platform:Old mini-client
Translate

s_a_s_a_25 Last edit in 2017-12-6 15:18:39

Support

Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow...

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

资深玩家版主

Credits
ulothar
Sr. Player Moderator
Joined 2016-9-9
Last Visited 2020-11-02
Post time 2017-12-6 17:25:19 | Show all posts
Hello GreekFury

I informed the devs about the issue. As far as I know the devs already know about the issue comming back since I've seen some other reports as well so I hope it will be fixed soon. I will keep an eye on the issue and will let you know once I have some feedback.

Thank you
Ulothar Senior Moderator
Translate
Floor reply (1)

ulothar Last edit in 2017-12-6 17:25:19

Support

Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2021-4-17 18:55 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.052669 second(s), 35 queries .