North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
Website League of Angels Suggestions
7421 Threads / 28386 Reply
Search   Favorites  

View: 514| Reply: 1

Lucky points & 2M tycoon

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
tchurmet
User
Joined 2016-8-16
Last Visited 2018-02-08
Post time 2017-12-6 21:58:56 | Show all posts |Read mode
Lucky points & 2M tycoon Reply:1| View:514
hi everybody ^^

Long time i want to have a word about new lucky points rewards.
Lucky points was used to give +60K / 400K / 480K tycoon points rewards thrue resource collecting.
Last ones CS tycoon , 2nd reward droped with tycoon points (something like 160K instead 400k).

I was used to score some 2M tycoon with saves & good stockpile & moderate diaz spending (3k for a whole 2M cs tycoon),here me last tycoon sheet where u see week progression, having every days 200k daily, with 3 days needing diaz spending & 3 days where Lucky point where doing the job for daily score, driving a way for free (& hardcore) players to reach somes good rewards.

I just want to show how lucky points droped hardly here , because isn't easy to get it until u play free & try do ur best to have fun with every players.

thx for reading & listen for the Tchurmet's way ;)

SRV: TowerofKing(1353)
IGN: Tchurmet
Platform: GTA

Translate

tchurmet Last edit in 2017-12-6 21:58:56

Support

IGN: Tchurmet SRV: TowerofKings(1353)  Platform: GTArcade

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

玩家版主

Credits
silver zero
Jr. Player Moderator
Joined 2016-12-27
Last Visited 2019-01-06
Post time 2017-12-7 03:30:23 | Show all posts
Edited by silver zero at 2017-12-6 21:31

Hi Tchurmet, so the Lucky Points you are referring to in CS Tycoon give certain resources (and was changed recently) Previously the CST's would often make aegis shards count 2x or springs of wisdoms count 2x, so thats why the old Luck Points might have given more points on those occasions (but players dont really need aegis shards that much anymore).

Now enchant ores have replaced those resources (but if you're only collecting them then you only get 1 point per ore collected, if you spend them you could get more points, but thats going to be up to you)
Translate
Floor reply (1)
  • am really a loa big fan, i know changes are good, aegis shards scored pretty nice but where quit useless as resource. no trouble with loosing here & winning somewhere else.

just something, as exemple, was sharing with some moderator about skills books unlock in awaken. on his point of view, everything was easy to understand because he had somes golden divine stone to have buy button activated & get help message about unlock by clicking that one, but here, as a free player, me buy button was disabled as i had not the requiered divine stone to enable button & so couldnt have the adequat helping message.

i want u to know, lucky points was every free player best friend to get best tycoon point rewards (theses not bad at all), & plz have consideration for the free player they do help with general challenge over loa.

what i suggest is to bring back 2nd lucky points rewards to 400k with any resource u want, am very glad it change until it score 400k
    Translate
    2017-12-7 07:30  Reply

silver zero Last edit in 2017-12-7 03:30:23

Support

Required Info: IGN, Server, Platform, Screen Shots & *Transaction ID's for Recharges* Comp Conditions
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2021-4-10 23:23 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.049885 second(s), 35 queries .