North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
View: 419| Reply: 2

some idea for next updates

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
apolzan marius
User
Joined 2017-9-27
Last Visited 2017-12-24
Post time 2017-12-6 23:34:16 | Show all posts |Read mode
some idea for next updates Reply:2| View:419
i always wandered why r those plunder levels if not to make levels for which can get in,i mean you as player have to get to a certain level to can get in a plunder level,can't get in all of them,why is not possible to do the same with how high a pleyer level can get in a plunder level ? it is more normal that ...lets say that a more than 100 million BR player can't get into best 1000 plunder level,only those player that have less than that BR level,those that have more than 100 million BR players to can only enter in the friendly mode plunder and the best 500 plunder level,it will actually make all more even for everyone,a player with 1 billion BR in 1000 plunder level,what are the odds for anyone to actually have a chance in there ? only someone that have same level of BR or higher,what happen with the noobs like me  that haven't even rich 10 million BR ? so many like me can't even dream to even get in that 1000 plunder level,even tho we have it as recomended,or even 500 plunder level as recomended,for sure i will get the answer as,get in a big guild with strong poeple and you can survive...that is so wrong,that will mean that will exist only a few guilds,not so many players with those huge BR to make guilds on their own,and most of the times all that have huge BR level get in same guild,how can anyone have a chance? ppeople for sure leave games where no one have a chance to advance,so i hope,really,to see a way to make those plunder levels more for each type of BR level

Translate

apolzan marius Last edit in 2017-12-6 23:34:16

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

资深玩家版主

Credits
prophetcore
Sr. Player Moderator
Joined 2017-10-20
Last Visited 2021-03-15
Post time 2017-12-7 18:17:07 | Show all posts
Dear Marius,

thank you for your suggestion.

I will forward it to our developers so it can be considered for future updates.

Please stay tuned on our social media and website, so you will see all update announcements.

Thank you very much.

Regards,

Prophetcore
Translate
Floor reply (1)
  • and I hope that players who are VIPs will place them on a server only for VIP players since you have a lot of advantage for the other players that are not VIP.
    Translate
    2017-12-7 23:19  Reply

prophetcore Last edit in 2017-12-7 18:17:07

Support

Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
ted
User
Joined 2017-2-18
Last Visited 2019-01-23
Post time 2017-12-8 00:21:39 | Show all posts
Plunder is a guild/group event.

If you have 20 active players in your guild, and you all go to the same dungeon, then even a high BR player  cannot kill you all at the same time and open chests as well. While the high BR player is in one room, your guilds mates are spread out all over and opening chests.

Low BR players will get killed, but overall your guild will open more chests, which everyone will share.

Plunder is more about how many guild members you can load into a dungeon than it is about how high your BR is.

High BR helps you kill in Plunder, it does not help you open chests. Low BR players  can stop anyone from opening chests, even those with higher BR.

Get in an active guild, stay active for plunder. More guild members in Plunder is better than high BR in Plunder.

Translate
Floor reply (2)
  • i think you look at this in the very wrong way,lets see,you there 20 men,the highest 100 million BR,and lets say 1 single player with 8 Billion BR,you wanna tell me that all those 20 of your team,bunched together can even scratch the 8 Billion BR player ? i think u have no idea what you are talkin about,,it is true that he can'gather and kill everyone,but is not the point ,the high BR players have to et only in a level for only high BR level,i'm not playing this game of today,i was in a team with a leader of 500 million BR and to be honest,he was only killing the new commers in the plunder,rest of us just gathering,so ?do you get my point ? you get there and some1 is just not letting u do anything,is that seems fair to you of any kind ? if so,then u r in a high BR level team,so is no point for you to even talk here at all,i am talking for "the litle guy" that can't do anything
    Translate
    2017-12-8 09:24  Reply
  • Dude, I was small, now no so much.

If you cannot build a strategy to gain some loot from plunder, then stay in the friendly dungeon. This is a fighting game. I built up my character so I could beat other players. It is so tiring to listen to weak p,Ayers complain because they do not have any strategy.

When I was weak, I died until got stronger. When I got stronger, I killed and got stronger again. I have played over a year to build my BR, and you want to cry because I did it well... suck it up, keep playing and someday you will be stronger. Or maybe checkers is a better game for you.
    Translate
    2017-12-8 12:23  Reply

ted Last edit in 2017-12-8 00:21:39

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2021-4-18 10:05 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.057747 second(s), 37 queries .