User

Credits
lee.hix
User
Joined 2017-7-12
Last Visited 2017-12-11
Post time 2017-12-6 23:37:35 | Show all posts |Read mode
Making Money Reply:7| View:141
Ultimately...this involves happy gamers. no game succeeds without its gaming community.

here are a few ideas on how to achieve this...

1. fix the game of its mega amount of bugs. by doing so you keep your current gamers happy and it would stop putting off new/returning gamers. our playing experience is paramount to your product. we are after all customers and without them products fail.

2. introduce some kind of swap chest to guilds where members can swap items with other members in trade. this allows the spread of wealth by choice and will also keep members active in guilds as the chances of progress will increase.yes this may impact on sales a little but with more active gamers the rewards will increase, provided no.1 is implimented. this also has the added bonus of enticing more players to having more accounts which means more spending....win win

3. make increases to world boss event. this event is dead within 3 months of opening. once we have a big hitter to a server the chances of players getting anything at all from this event is unlikely and causes alot of players walking away.surely the idea is to keep them?

4. Understand your product. i have only been here for a few months and can see that this game is geared up to create recharges above all else. thats fair enough as that is how you make the money to pay for the servers. it would be nice if when creating a new event all factors were taken into account such as BR lvls of gamers rather than main character lvl. being beaten in a closer challenge is better than being beaten bysomeone 200m BR higher.

5. Know you community of gamers. recently we had a divine war. i looked all over the forum to find info and then the GTarcade site....nothing. then another player on my server told me thatr it was announced all over Facebook. just like the recent stupidity, it seems your focus is only in some media types to the detriment of others. from a gamers point of view it highlights that you show a lack of respect to the wealth of media you have available and this further increases pressure on mods who are our go-betweens should we have issues. if you dont care a jot about our experience then why should we care to play? communication and info flow works only two-ways....when it works one way it ceases to be communication

i am sure many many other gamers would have copious amounts of suggestions too but as the game stands now it is looking better to go elsewhere to get our gaming fix rather than stay and watch the ship sink.
please at least consider as happy gamers are the best advertising you can get to expand your game.

lee.hix Last edit in 2017-12-6 23:37:35

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
lkyvictor
User
Joined 2014-3-18
Last Visited 2017-12-12
Post time 2017-12-7 03:48:02 | Show all posts
very nice and well organized post we seen in a long time. Unfortunately for all of us, the devs dont read the forum, and even if they do, they prolly dont understand it cuz most of them dont speak English, only the forum mods can see this, and there is not much the mods can do other then forward it to the devs team and it will be ignored by the devs yet again
Floor reply (0)

lkyvictor Last edit in 2017-12-7 03:48:02

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

玩家版主

Credits
silver zero
Jr. Player Moderator
Joined 2016-12-27
Last Visited 2017-12-12
Post time 2017-12-7 04:12:35 | Show all posts
Edited by silver zero at 2017-12-6 22:14

lee.hix we encourage gamers to post a thread about any bugs they might come across, on the Forum Support/Bugs so that we can file a report and let the devs investigate & fix it where possible.

A chest swap between guild members wont be implemented I'm afraid as players are allowed to create more than one account and that would allow some to create many alternate accounts to simply send all the best things to the one main account. But we have made suggestions to improve the Guild Shop to have more items available for purchase.

Increasing WB strength will not be possible as newer servers are already going to be struggling to beat them in the allotted time. What your server could try is asking the big hitters to wait for the little ones to get a hit in, then they can race to finish it.

BR or Level isnt a limiting factor in every instance, but of course the match ups in some instances should be more selective, like in Final Stand you will fight against players closer to your strength, than in Cross Server Tournament or Team Tournament, which are the comprised of the strongest players on the server. But if you have some ideas on where else the selection could use some work, then feel free to post a thread with your suggestion.

The new events are usually announced in the next version update, as they were here: http://community.gtarcade.com/thread/1296769-1-1.html which players could find the link in their in game mail. But some players that perhaps dont follow FB or Forum too closely have made it known that for events like Divine War coming around its easy to miss since they dont appear too frequently. As such it was suggested the devs to make Divine War and Silver War icons flashy, which has been recently implemented.

Floor reply (2)

silver zero Last edit in 2017-12-7 04:12:35

Support

Required Info: IGN, Server, Platform, Screen Shots & *Transaction ID's for Recharges* Comp Conditions

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
lee.hix
User
Joined 2017-7-12
Last Visited 2017-12-11
 Author| Post time 2017-12-7 05:32:33 | Show all posts
gamers post anywhere and everywhere on this forum about bugs and yet the same ones remain after I last played here years ago. it a bad advert.

the whole swapping thing would happen as you say but it was merely an idea mainly limited to swapping extra wings and clothing and icons that we have that the only option offered is a swap worth nothing to what some took to get as offered by devs.

the WB event becomes a debacle because if you open a server and only 10 people play and at a relative pace, by the time they reach lvl 85 or 90 they will all be 1 hitting without trying. well.....3 of them at best will while 7 others get nothing. it seems like the daily growth is so low that they are easily surpassed. just like guild bosses they become obsolete to most and for us gamers who login to get even 1 hit find we wasted our time. this leaves us without opportunity for fashion cores and less chances for daily devotions. I like the idea of asking top hitters but as most ignore any requests....

myself I have only been looking into forum a short while and from a gamers perspective it looks bleak. the same bugs exist as they did years ago and every new thing added seems to bring more. its frustrating and rather than add my voice to the multitude I thought a different approach would help. some solutions are better than no solutions
Floor reply (0)

lee.hix Last edit in 2017-12-7 05:32:33

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

玩家版主

Credits
korabas
Jr. Player Moderator
Joined 2017-11-20
Last Visited 2017-12-12
Post time 2017-12-8 17:40:00 | Show all posts
As stated above please report these bugs you've found that haven't been fixed because many get fixed though no one seems to pay attention to those and only care about the ones they can complain about. I like to use the term Players more rather then gamers as gamers don't complain they endure and continue. If they can play, they are happy. So please once again make a report in the support section with these bugs and we'll see about getting them cleaned up yeah?

-Korabas
Floor reply (0)

korabas Last edit in 2017-12-8 17:40:00

Support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
lee.hix
User
Joined 2017-7-12
Last Visited 2017-12-11
 Author| Post time 3 day(s) ago | Show all posts
so...don't post anything into suggestions because it will be immediately pulled apart and all negatives highlighted by mods and go nowhere....so keep your thoughts to yourself.

message received juniors
Floor reply (0)

lee.hix Last edit in 3 day(s) ago

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
master12
User
Joined 2015-7-12
Last Visited 2017-12-12
Post time 3 day(s) ago | Show all posts
Edited by master12 at 2017-12-8 20:08

lee.hix, your point about "by the time they reach lvl 85 or 90 they will all be 1 hitting without trying" is slightly incorrect. I am lvl 93 and i still can't 1 hit the boss. 1 hitting the bosses depends on your heros and stats not your lvl. if lvl was a factor then why can i beat lvl 100 players?

Mods can you have a look at this please: http://community.gtarcade.com/thread/1298518-1-1.html

Is there not away for you to increase WB bosses HP for all old servers and keep the new ones as they are??
Floor reply (0)

master12 Last edit in 3 day(s) ago

Support

IGN: king4110  PLATFORM:Facebook   SERVER: UB39 [formerly]- Epimetheus(989)-GMT

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

玩家版主

Credits
Ωsiris
Jr. Player Moderator
Joined 2017-11-20
Last Visited 2017-12-12
Post time 3 day(s) ago | Show all posts
Master 12,
   There are lots of suggestion about World Boss but there will be no change for it in the near future.
Floor reply (0)

Ωsiris Last edit in 3 day(s) ago

Support

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2017-12-12 22:07 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.058667 second(s), 47 queries .