North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
View: 1699| Reply: 22

Ethernal War

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

玩家版主

Credits
rhaegar.t
Jr. Player Moderator
Joined 2017-1-2
Last Visited 2019-10-20
Post time 2017-12-9 07:16:29 | Show all posts |Read mode
Ethernal War Reply:22| View:1699
Good Evening,

Today i want to talk about unfairness in Ethernal War.

I am S1379.Rhaegar, leader of the Guild Hellpatrol (2nd highest in br on our Server Group) and Commander of Legion Romanians (level 6, soon 7; 3rd highest in our Server Group).

First of all, before the Merge of Server Groups my Legion was level 5 on the same day the secound highest Legion reached level 4, i guess that says a lot.
After the Merge, my old Server Group is the one with the newest servers in the new Group, we were still 3rd highest legion - we reached level 6 in first EW of new Server Group.
But then we have Legions, that are from Servers that are from 6 Months (!) older Servers then ours. Fair enough, they were level 7 already.
Why was there nothing at all to give equality for newer Servers?

Now the third EW in our new Server Group started. As expected Legion Fallen (level 7) and KeinStress (level 7) are in other Factions then us.
Third time now, that it is like that. I can understand, that highest Legions get splitted.

But what I don't understand is, why the high BR players don't get splitted. Now you can say "oh you have Zerax (69B br) and Ragnar (27B)." That example is from last War.
But these Players don't play EW because they are living in a different time zone.
So again about this war, i guess Zerax is again in my Faction - he is not in my Legion.

I got drawn to Fire faction, Fallen Legion to Water, so far so fair.
Then my Faction gets only one active player with 10B or more. Fallen Legion alone have more. But that's not enough, Water faction also get more high brs like Freewheelin (32B) or Furyku (17B).
In todays war time, there were 5 players from Water Faction playing, that none of my Faction was able to kill [Freewheelin (32B), Furyku (17B), Reptile (30B), Dreamgirl (26B), Anlupi (15B)]
Highest active Player in my Faction is Trulla (13B), after that secound highest is jj (9B) and after that few players with 4-5B.
As far as i saw the third Faction, Wind, got similar Brs to us with Riebee (13B), NamiOp (7B) and few 4-5B players.

I suppose the High brs on Water will all join one Legion now, so they will play every war together.
That means, EW is not balanced at all, because the drawing System is based on - in my eyes - wrong things.
As far as i saw it, the System is giving different Factions to Highest Legions. Also trying to give each Faction same amout of total BR - funny thing is, that in every war Water is highest br (in old Server Group as well).
The Point i want to make is, that Players like Zerax and Ragnar that doesn't play EW destroy that.

Few Days ago Alaniel - Leader of Guild Delirium (1st in br in our Server Group) and Commander of Legion Fallen - complained about an unfair aspect in Grand Expedition and High br players.
That Event was the only one where Players of newer Servers had an advantage, because we have one big Casher in guild.
I understand, why they complain about it, and also why it got changed, Events shouldn't be unfair because of one or a few high brs.
But if we are trying to fix unfair Events, there should also be an compensation against the advantage of Players, Guilds, Legions from older Servers.

Back to Ethernal War.
A Solution about this unfair Factions Draws could be, that each Player have to Draw the Faction for him or herself.
Only players that stay in the Legion from the earlier war the Commander. Then there is a Chance to Split High brs to all 3 Factions equally.
Of cause, there can be other solutions, and i'm not saying it have to be this one.
But I'm tired of that unfair Event Setup, so something need to change or else it will always be the same Legion that wins the war, and other Players stop playing because they have no chance anyways.
An example is this EW, after first day top 9 in Medal Ranking are from Water Faction.

Greetings,
S1379.Rhaegar (Noah)

Translate

rhaegar.t Last edit in 2017-12-9 07:16:29

Support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
notworking
User
Joined 2016-9-3
Last Visited 2019-01-02
Post time 2017-12-9 08:16:52 | Show all posts
there should be signup fee in DIAMS which you get back if you play serious enough....either by killing often or by getting killed often enough. or hitting barracks. keep on dreaming
Translate
Floor reply (0)

notworking Last edit in 2017-12-9 08:16:52

Support 1

Default Signature
Reply Support 1 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
jengle
User
Joined 2016-10-22
Last Visited 2018-06-03
Post time 2017-12-9 07:30:50 | Show all posts
I totally agree something needs to be done Rheagar, but im not sure splitting up players from legions are the right approach. Legions are afterall based on the contribution of their members (donations, for lvling and so on) and legions are also a way for friends to be on the same side, not agianst each other

What makes EW rly unfair is the fact that inactive high BR players and inactive players in general count for that factions total ammount of BR/and player number.
Like you the exmaple you said about Xerax and ragnar, if they dont play they should not count towards that factions strength.
Something like a ready check or something so inactive players dont count would be nice, but agian i dont even have any other suggestions

Jengle: S 1110
Translate
Floor reply (0)

jengle Last edit in 2017-12-9 07:30:50

Support 1

Default Signature
Reply Support 1 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
marshall171019...
User
Joined 2017-1-20
Last Visited 2017-12-10
Post time 2017-12-9 07:48:44 | Show all posts
same goes for me rhaeger i know it myself that its not fair we got free and rep but pls dont assume im hunting after every high br in a faction free and reptile are happy in hteir legion and doesnt look that they want to change legions and i never asked or ever will ask them to join my legion not this neither in a future ew so dont worry about that
its not like i wouldnt be glad to have them in legion but its their choice and if they really wanna change legion (which i dont think they want at least at the moment) they will say so themselves so i guess there is no need to ask or the rest of his legion is going to merge with another legio idk
but i never would be lie "come here high br let your legion behind" it wasnt my style and it wont be
i mean most of the people want to stay with the members of the legions so only way is to merge legions in most of the cases ^^

but yeah back to the topic you are right there probably would be best to have everyone to click themselves a button "yeah im active and want to play ew this time" then zerax and so on wouldnt join if they cant play because of different time zones

Alaniel
Guild Head of Delirium
Commander of Fallen
have a good day

ps: highest on ruby faction is probably lutien 19b br but not sure if there is a higher br player
Translate
Floor reply (0)

marshall171019... Last edit in 2017-12-9 07:48:44

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
mbz
User
Joined 2016-12-13
Last Visited 2018-06-08
Post time 2017-12-9 08:00:20 | Show all posts
Zuletzt bearbeitet von mbz um 2017-12-9 08:10

its simple  just kick the players who dont play out of legion so they dont count   if they dont draw from self  
then the inactive legis  are the next problem  make it possible  that not only the comander can draw  officers shuold be able to if they dont draw  they are not active  so why   put them in a faction when war start ?  from over 1000  listet players   each faction  in this war   i am sure   not more then 200 play  active in each faction so that are server corps  up to 2400 players  her the overwiew from  2 h after the war startet https://prnt.sc/hkqbd1

RubyNight S.1105  leader from KeinStress (lvl 7 in 3-4 days lvl 8 )^^
P.S i have lutien with 20 b Ribee with 13b Orktan 12b Lysann 14b (but not verry active right now) Aurora almost 10b Merlin 8 b  Blueapple 8b SantOtche 5b  and siegfried 5b the other 20 are between 100m and 3b or so
Translate
Floor reply (0)

mbz Last edit in 2017-12-9 08:00:20

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
abywo7hyn3yli1...
User
Joined 2016-12-16
Last Visited 2020-01-24
Post time 2017-12-9 09:05:47 | Show all posts
ew is fair enugh to me , just kick non active players from ur legion then they not count in the draw , easy peasy .. stop crying . i bet this came not from you but from that baby sadface lolzzz
Translate
Floor reply (0)

abywo7hyn3yli1... Last edit in 2017-12-9 09:05:47

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

资深玩家版主

Credits
ulothar
Sr. Player Moderator
Joined 2016-9-9
Last Visited 2020-11-02
Post time 2017-12-9 16:34:54 | Show all posts
Hello there

In Eternal War, the system places legions to each of the three factions so that when the fight starts all 3 factions have more or less the same strength. Some times obviously this is not easy, specially before the x-serv guild where there were fewer legions and player base.

Each legion should remove the innactive players so that when you are about to be placed in a faction the system doesn't take them into consideration of how strong your legion is. It's not something that is wrong with the system but with the legions keeping innactive or players who doesn't bother with EW.

Thank you
Ulothar Senior Moderator
Translate
Floor reply (1)
  • So you're saying the system is fine, it is just the players that are doing it wrong
    Translate
    2017-12-9 17:44  Reply

ulothar Last edit in 2017-12-9 16:34:54

Support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

玩家版主

Credits
rhaegar.t
Jr. Player Moderator
Joined 2017-1-2
Last Visited 2019-10-20
 Author| Post time 2017-12-10 04:39:13 | Show all posts
As i said in the Thread,
i kicked every inactive member before i draw the faction.
But the fact, that legions like Fallen and KeinStress have high brs and high legion level gives me - with the 3rd highest legion always the "free" high brs - that means the ones that are not in these two legions.
But these "free" high brs never play - like i said before, Zerax and Ragnar both are from different time Zone and can't play.
They are NOT in my Legion, and still they get in the same faction like me every war.
I'm sorry to say that, but because of the fact that it's never fair for me i am losing the fun of it.

Rhaegar
Translate
Floor reply (0)

rhaegar.t Last edit in 2017-12-10 04:39:13

Support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
mbz
User
Joined 2016-12-13
Last Visited 2018-06-08
Post time 2017-12-10 06:52:46 | Show all posts
Ragnar is in NamiOP legion so his br count for my faction   not for yours

RubyNight
Translate
Floor reply (0)

mbz Last edit in 2017-12-10 06:52:46

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

资深玩家版主

Credits
ulothar
Sr. Player Moderator
Joined 2016-9-9
Last Visited 2020-11-02
Post time 2017-12-10 16:41:28 | Show all posts
Hello again

I do not understand what's the point here. If you are playing on an EST, GMT, OCE or HKT timezone it should mean that the timezone fits you. Now as far as I know there have battlegroup merges between same timezone servers which also makes sense.

If you have someone in your legion who is, let's say Australian, and he is playing on a european server then how can this be a game's issue ? The game cannot prevent such player to choose to play in any server he wants but doing so means he will have to be able to participate in events. If he cannot participate in EW he might not be able to participate in other events as well (team domination , conquests etc) I do not see the point for playing in a server where you are not able to participate in events.

The system cannot divide players based on their timezone, because the servers that participate in the same EW have all the same timezone and we are unable to know which player can / want participate or not. For example I might not be able to participate in EW because I am doing my forum moderation shift, how can the system track this (me being an innactive player in EW) and put me in another faction or remove me from EW? I just don't see how this can work. If he cannot participate then it's not the game's fault.

Please correct me if I am wrong , or if I missunderstood you.

Thank you
Ulothar Senior Moderator
Translate
Floor reply (0)

ulothar Last edit in 2017-12-10 16:41:28

Support

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2021-4-17 23:30 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.062897 second(s), 52 queries .