North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
Website League of Angels Support
42048 Threads / 241115 Reply
Search   Favorites  

View: 617| Reply: 4

Armaments

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
alessa35
User
Joined 2014-1-15
Last Visited 2021-01-13
Post time 2017-12-10 13:24:16 | Show all posts |Read mode
Armaments Reply:4| View:617
Good evening to all you MODS. I have a question I am having issues on my server with upgrading my gold armaments past 95. When I go into upgrade it shows plenty of magic mount souls and it shows 1/1 of the armament. So im not sure why it is telling me its insufficient.

It pisses everyone off on my server that we have a MOD there named Phoenix(S12) but she doesn't help anyone. She only helps those she wants too so please tell me why she is still a MOD since she doesn't do jack shiet for anyone. Pardon my language. I just think it is crap that this person who to be honest has no right being a mod. I thought the mods were suppose to report problems but instead this person has an issue reporting problems and would rather report people.

Anyways i would appreciate if someone with a brain could help me out here with these armament upgrades.

Alessa
S12
gta
Translate

alessa35 Last edit in 2017-12-10 13:24:16

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
dung2101993
User
Joined 2015-11-11
Last Visited 2021-04-09
Post time 2017-12-11 12:28:38 | Show all posts
Let me chime in here for just anothers observations.

I do have a toon on S12 and have seen the mod there when asked for help, not provide any.  Not once, twice or a few times but several times.  When all those on can see she is on-line and active, yet over 99% of the time not help others; that's a huge problem.  If it were to be only a couple times, most could understand a mod being off duty - but that's not the case.

She has an axe to grind against many on that server for a number of personal reasons.  That's understandable BUT you're job as a mod is to help those on the server you're assigned.  Many of the questions I've seen in world chat directed to her have gone with no response.  If she were off duty, she could have made a post/statement saying off-duty.  If she were looking into the problem/issue, she could make a short comment saying looking into it or similar.  When their is none it appears that she (mod in this case) just doesn't care.

Making threats to the entire server when she began started did not win her any friends.  The one thing it did do was unite everyone else against her and the dictator-type-ship she was trying to run.  People there are adults, not children, and deserve better treatment.

If it were me, and it's not, I would offer her the option to transfer to another server for MOD duty while keeping her S12 toon as a normal one or remove her from that position.  Thank you for listening and I hope you take it to heart what I just posted - the good and the not so good.
Translate
Floor reply (1)
  • " That's understandable BUT you're job as a mod is to help those on the server you're assigned"  - if you want that, you can find on R2 servers
    "If it were me, and it's not, I would offer her the option to transfer to another server for MOD duty while keeping her S12 toon as a normal one or remove her from that position." - you guys clearly refuse to understand she is NOT there to work for the server.
    She is here to work on the forum and fan page. Again, if you want a MOD just for your server, you can find it on a R2 server.
    Translate
    2017-12-11 13:35  Reply

dung2101993 Last edit in 2017-12-11 12:28:38

Support 1

Default Signature
Reply Support 1 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

玩家版主

Credits
meadowsweetfm
Jr. Player Moderator
Joined 2016-12-28
Last Visited 2019-07-25
Post time 2017-12-10 13:40:59 | Show all posts
Hello dear, would you be able to take a screen shot of your issue? It will help us to better see what is going on.

As far as having a mod on your server, who doesnt help, mods are not required to help when they are not on shift. Think of this as a job, which in a way it is. It would be like if you worked at walmart, and came in to shop on your day off, and I knew you worked there and saw you, and started bugging you to do my returns, check me out, and solve my every issue, right this second. You would look at me and tell me to go see customer service right? Well, kinda the same thing here. The proper way to report anything is not to an individual mod, but here to the forums, with proper screen shots, ign, server and platform.
Translate
Floor reply (3)
  • not to mention that being a 'mod' requires that person to help either on the forum or facebook page, it does not require them to be on hand 24/7 to help people on their server with game strategy or even help - if it did then every server would need its own 'mod' to make it fair to all players.
    Translate
    2017-12-10 18:42  Reply
  • common sense dictates that if a mod has an issue on their fkn server, that they would report it....  lord knows she's on duty enough to report players she has issues with.  
    Translate
    2017-12-10 21:02  Reply
  • Let's NOT talk about common sense and the things are said on that server for years!
    Translate
    2017-12-11 12:58  Reply

meadowsweetfm Last edit in 2017-12-10 13:40:59

Support

Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
alessa35
User
Joined 2014-1-15
Last Visited 2021-01-13
 Author| Post time 2017-12-11 09:50:46 | Show all posts
Ok. So your telling me that they shouldn't be helping when not on shift. BUT... this asshat of a so called mod and yes she is a so called mod cause she sucks at her JOB. Let me tell you something if this were a actual job her ass would have been let go along time ago. Like when she tried to ABUSE her so called mod powers to threaten my server with having us silenced. Don't give me that crap cause I have talked to other mods whom never had an issue reporting stuff. Oh and if it is so called not her job when she is off then what does it say when someone is just talking to other in my WC about some issues they were having and this JOKE that GTA made a mod goes in and is rude telling her that complaining about it won't get it fixed faster yet she isn't even trying to help her by explaining what she would have to do to get it reported. You guys do such a great jhob of finding mods.  This JOKE of a mod likes report people not problems with this game. At least if you hire a mod hire one who knows the game instead of how to be a BIOTCH! Come on Common Sense please.
Translate

This post contains more resources

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Floor reply (1)
  • Due to the abusive language and attitude that the server had towards her even BEFORE she became a mod, she was advised to ignore everyone who tries to put her down. And that server is FULL of players like that. Alessa we talked through this before but I see NOTHING changed. It's sad to see this, here I am reading thinking you report an issue that you have on your account, but i see it's still the old grudge that you and that server can't let go.
    All I can say is that IF a mod decides to help anyone on the server is because she wants to help, not because she has to. The mods are paid to work on the forum and fan page, end of discussion.
    The way you guys treated and keep treating her in there...all i can say is do not expect to get any answers when you have this attitude even on the forum where everyone can see.
    Translate
    2017-12-11 13:05  Reply

alessa35 Last edit in 2017-12-11 09:50:46

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

玩家版主

Credits
meadowsweetfm
Jr. Player Moderator
Joined 2016-12-28
Last Visited 2019-07-25
Post time 2017-12-11 11:07:56 | Show all posts
Edited by meadowsweetfm at 2017-12-10 23:46

Thanks for the screen shots. Can you verify for me that you have nothing on the dragon wing that is in your bag? If it does, you will need to strip it. In the mean time I will get a report started for you.

Another thing to try is to recycle the upgrade on that lvl 95 armament and see when you lvl back up, if it will still give the error (but make sure to check what I asked above first )
Translate
Floor reply (3)

meadowsweetfm Last edit in 2017-12-11 11:07:56

Support

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2021-4-12 21:31 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.058057 second(s), 43 queries .