North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
Website League of Angels Tavern
1078 Threads / 41058 Reply
Search   Favorites  

View: 725| Reply: 0

Happy 4th Anniversary

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
wu tang
User
Joined 2016-5-28
Last Visited 2017-12-15
Post time 2017-12-14 16:05:00 | Show all posts |Read mode
Happy 4th Anniversary Reply:0| View:725
Edited by wu tang at 2017-12-14 16:06

IGN: Wu Tang
Server: ub64
Platform: Facebook

Its been just over 3 years since I first started playing LoA. To be honest, I thought that it was something else when I first clicked on it. I was going through my Facebook page abd saw an add for a game similiar to bejeweled. I really like that game and I thought this was just another puzzle game. I was actually disappointed when I clicked on it and it opened up to show me that it is a RPG. I had never thought of those as fun, but I decided to see what I had to do to get to the promised puzzle. I even got irritated when I lost my first battle before I got far enough to unlock the gemology.
However, by the time I did unlock the gemology level, I was more interested in making my hero stronger than I was in just the puzzle. Then came the guild. I began meeting people from all over the world and spending just as much time building friendships as I did playing the game.
I'll be honest, there have been plenty of times over the past 3 years when I was mad enough at the game's developers to to be tempted to stop playing. I stuck it out though and many of the issues that took the fun out of the game were solved. Now I've made it to level 96 and I'm actually helping the newer players in the same ways that more experienced players helped me when I first started. I'm still making friends and having loads of fun. Having gone through 2 server merges (Jensen1142 into ua200 and ua200 into ub64) I could probably tell the developers alot about why their servers die, but experience has shown me that they won't actually listen unless I'm a huge spender (which I'm not) so I stopped trying.
Thre main thing about this game for me is that it is a place for people of all ages, nationalities, sexes and religions to come together in a friendly manner and put aside their differences to have fun together. As long as LoA continues to be such a good game, I'll continue to play.
Translate

This post contains more resources

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x

wu tang Last edit in 2017-12-14 16:05:00

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2021-4-19 18:44 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.053768 second(s), 35 queries .