North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
Website Legacy of Discord -... Support
6179 Threads / 24465 Reply
Search   Favorites  

View: 756| Reply: 6

[BUG | UNSOLVED] Christmas Code redeeming system is BROKEN!!!

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
rypedub
User
Joined 2017-12-17
Last Visited 2017-12-18
Post time 2017-12-17 01:12:50 | Show all posts |Read mode
[BUG | UNSOLVED] Christmas Code redeeming system Reply:6| View:756
Hi, since the in-game GM Ticket system isn't yielding any resualts, I'll start blowing up all forms of communication.

The 1st time I ever played LoD was on this new phone, a Samsung Galaxy. I have never played this game ever before or used my email ever before to sign up.

Samsung has a code for new users: "SAMSUNG2017LOD" which is a $40 valued Welcoming Gift.

The 1st time I ever used the code, it said: "Code can only be used once"? Yeah, this is the 1st time I ever used it.

Do you mean, the 1st ever samsung user to use the code was that 1st time?

You need to change that then.

Now, with the new Christmas update, you are giving users a code for a christmas gift pack.

This code ALSO does not work. The 1st time i used it, it said Error 106, and every time after says Code and only be used once.

Fix your bugged game please.

I really dont wanna leave a 1 star review.

Oh, and MULTIPLE users are having the same issue with redeeming codes. It is not just me. Your game is b

Translate

rypedub Last edit in 2017-12-17 01:12:50

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
rypedub
User
Joined 2017-12-17
Last Visited 2017-12-18
 Author| Post time 2017-12-17 01:40:12 | Show all posts

Even uninstalling and reinstalling the game, setting up my Gtrade profile and logging in and logging out didn't fix it.

Bug system, needs fixing.
Translate
Floor reply (1)

rypedub Last edit in 2017-12-17 01:40:12

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
wulf88
User
Joined 2017-5-19
Last Visited 2019-11-08
Post time 2017-12-17 17:53:45 | Show all posts
Dear rypedub,

I will list the steps one has to follow to redeem the Christmas code below. If after following those exact steps you cannot redeem your code or there is an error, you need to contact the Support:

1. First of all you need to this webpage, and click on the Share button on the top right.
https://lod.gtarcade.com/christmas
2. Secondly, after you share it to other platforms, you can click on it again to ''Check your code'', as shown here:

3. Copy and paste the Gift Code in the game, in the Benefits menu under the Code tab and press Redeem, as shown below:

The gift should come to your in-game mail.

In case you receive an error anywhere during this process, we suggest you to try the following:
1. Do the whole process through another browser.
2. Complete the above process through another device.
3. Try and share and reveal your code through a PC or laptop, then manually enter the shown code into your game.

If none of the above works, then you need to contact the Support, as I said previously.
To make an in-game ticket, please follow the instructions as per screenshot below:

Alternatively, to contact the support through the web, please visit the following link and create your ticket:
https://support.gtarcade.com/search/submit?gid=182

Please explain to them your problem and tell them all of the steps that you followed, and mention your character and server IDs in your ticket. The Support will take up to 3 days to respond, if it takes longer, feel free to post here again so I can forward your ticket as a delayed matter.

Regards,
Wulf
Translate
Floor reply (1)
  • I'm not dumb. Get out of here.

I did contact support.

They aren't responding.

The system is broken.

I've done all those steps.

If I could curse at you on this forum, I would use all of them at you.

How dare you.
    Translate
    2017-12-18 01:58  Reply

wulf88 Last edit in 2017-12-17 17:53:45

Support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
rypedub
User
Joined 2017-12-17
Last Visited 2017-12-18
 Author| Post time 2017-12-18 02:03:12 | Show all posts
I've done the process on multiple devices.

I've reinstalled the game multiple times.

OTHER users are having the same issue.

We all know where to redeem the code, where did I say I don't know how to redeem it?

I said WHEN I go to redeem it, either nothing happens, I get error 106 (what is error 106) or it says the code can only be used once.

Your instructions have nothing to do with fixing the code redeeming system and I feel insulted that you would leave instructions with pictures on how to contact support and how to redeem codes.

I literally said I did both those processes.

How about you forward this now so the lazy developers can fix their broken game.

I left a 1 star review.

I'm going to tell everyone I know to stay away from this game.

Hell, I work at an electronics retailer. I'm going to tell all our customers to not even download this game.

Ridiculous.

No one is trying to fix this bug and they seem to think that if I keep trying it'll work.

That's a problem, that's a bug, it should work correctly the 1st time, Everytime.

What kind of developers do you have hired who don't even know basic troubleshooting steps?
Translate
Floor reply (0)

rypedub Last edit in 2017-12-18 02:03:12

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

资深玩家版主

Credits
prophetcore
Sr. Player Moderator
Joined 2017-10-20
Last Visited 2021-03-15
Post time 2017-12-18 18:30:24 | Show all posts
Dear rypedub,

nobody of us is thinking that you or anybody else is dumb.

We only try to give as much information as possible to prevent missunderstanding and to prevent that a player is forced to ask again.

As Wulf already stated, the support takes up to 3 working days to respond, if you got no response it should be related to the weekend.

When did you submit your ticket to the in-game support? If the 3 working days are over and you got no response, give us the ticket timestamp and your user ID and server and we will forward it as a delayed ticket matter.

Your understanding is highly appreciated.

Regards,

Prophetcore
Translate
Floor reply (0)

prophetcore Last edit in 2017-12-18 18:30:24

Support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
solarix007
User
Joined 2017-8-14
Last Visited 2019-11-08
Post time 2017-12-21 19:24:37 | Show all posts
Edited by solarix007@gmail.com at 2017-12-21 19:25

Waw, so much drama for a one redeem code? common wake up ... the rewards are not worthy at all of wasting my time with support which wont respond anyway.

i have to say, in my case the redeem code was working. Maybe i was lucky one and got it early before it got broken. Only worth is 200diamonds pack, but honestly how much can you buy for 200diamonds?

Please just get in touch with real life, not worth to get bad mood over this game. I already give up on support, as my ticket was never processed or disaperared as well (2-3 month back not getting my super tycoon daily rewards) ... so I get over it ...take it or leave it, thats how I address it .. once it is more as I can handle I go...
Translate
Floor reply (0)

solarix007 Last edit in 2017-12-21 19:24:37

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
glen_rse
User
Joined 2017-3-25
Last Visited 2018-03-27
Post time 2017-12-21 20:06:23 | Show all posts
Edited by glen_rse at 2017-12-21 20:12

Lol. This thread is gold. Really made my dayThe amount of salt just put the dead sea into shame.
Translate
Floor reply (0)

glen_rse Last edit in 2017-12-21 20:06:23

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2021-4-17 19:33 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.061211 second(s), 45 queries .