North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
View: 991| Reply: 6

Average VIP player looking for guidance

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
monsieurmallia
User
Joined 2017-12-16
Last Visited 2018-11-04
Post time 2017-12-17 03:28:41 | Show all posts |Read mode
Average VIP player looking for guidance Reply:6| View:991
Edited by monsieurmallia at 2017-12-17 03:37

So I started playing on a server and did a lot of research on the game. Pretty soon i found out that winning local and super tycoon is key for staying in top 5 but unfortunately what i was doing was somehow wrong and i ended up 8mill br below the top  2 guys right (while being 1 vip lvl higher) after the first tycoon ended.
Having done horribly on the local tycoon, i know i can't ever keep up on that server now so i am thinking of starting over and changing tactics. As i compared my stats to the #1 guy, i notice that i have a lot more wraithwing power and more pets than he does, but his basic stats are way way higher. I reckon this would be due to hidden boosts like mounts, armaments, sky wings, ultima weapon etc.

Starting over, i would like to know what to prioritize,  for example i bought every pet and wraithwing i had access to in the 7 day quest you get when you first start the game which seems to be diamonds better well spent elsewhere now in hindsight  (the question is, where??). All the guys in the top 5 also have their armour a little stronger than mine on average, so it seems i need to be buying more gold packs and vaults daily.

One thing i can think of is the ultima weapon. There was an offer earlier this week to buy hourglass for 50 diamonds each, and albiet the stats it gives doesn't make up for the difference in stats between me and the top guys, it gives seemingly good buffs. Is this something worth buying with diamonds? Or is there better stuff to buy with those diamonds like the 2 star armaments at 1.6k dias each?

I was also wondering if there's a specific setup i should be going for in pet tablet, i was trying to keep all the tablets even in letter categories.

As a reference, i was lv73, vip8 and 13mill br this morning before i stopped playing on the server, while the top 2 guys are 21mill br with a vip7. What else besides ultima weapon and the extra mount from the local tycoon could these guys be getting these huge chunks of br from? I have bought every pet, metamorph (except metachest, seems like a money dump. Currently have 2 metamorphs) and wraithwing i had available in events, so this extra br has to be coming from something which doesn't pop up in the br comparisons like mounts and metamorphs.

Thank you all in advance!
P.S- as for tycoon, i realised that i could have done better if i didn't pick up the rewards i get from finishing quests(talking to npc's) and those chests you get in the main quest, and chests from the star total from the storyline. I also realise i should not be picking up the sign-in rewards and chests until tycoon is running. So if anyonehas any more pointers aside from that, i would be very grateful, as winning a top5 spot in local tycoon seems like a must to stay relevant. All i did last tycoon was keep everything in my mailbox (which apparently doesn't work anymore) and save my guild chests and obisdian, which only got me to about rank 11, with only half the points i actually needed for a top 5 spots.

Thanks again!

Translate

monsieurmallia Last edit in 2017-12-17 03:28:41

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
ceka
User
Joined 2017-11-21
Last Visited 2018-07-30
Post time 2017-12-17 22:44:21 | Show all posts
Edited by ceka at 2017-12-17 22:45

Don't waste your diamond on tree or  expedition... i use my diamond only to reset tower of eternity (300 diamonds) and to claim one more reward on dark tower (300 diamonds). I use 600 diamonds everyday and keep diamonds for big event. If you do well in an event you can gain big BR. In the beginning there is too much useless thing that's why I spend my diamonds in a wrong way. You will see later that everyday you have a lot of things with discount!! That's impossible to take everything except if you spend a lot of money  every month.... you need to focus on big event only!! Keep your diamonds and big recharge on this event. And when you recharge you need with double diamonds recharge!
Translate
Floor reply (0)

ceka Last edit in 2017-12-17 22:44:21

Support 1

Default Signature
Reply Support 1 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
ceka
User
Joined 2017-11-21
Last Visited 2018-07-30
Post time 2017-12-17 18:46:36 | Show all posts
Edited by ceka at 2017-12-17 18:59

Hello! French? Salut mec!
So we need to talk in English so I will try to answer you.

First, never give up, local tycoon is not a big event!! It's just the start of your adventure. I can tell you I remember I was like 4-5rd at this event and like you 5M behind the first guy in server.
2 months later I have 1B1 BR and dominate my server... it's easy to increase the gap in the beginning if your armament is less upgraded than your opponent you will be behind...

Second the best way to up your BR, it's to do all plunder, all skyfall battle, all world boss, all sky boss etc... so everything you can everyday!! You need to keep your diamonds and recharge for big event. I'm actually VIP 13 but if I played better I think could be VIP 11 or 12 with same BR because I spend my diamond in a wrong way in the beginning... I didn't want the number 1 to have too much more BR than me....  farm diamond everyday and wait big event (I gain 2-3k diamonds everyday). For me the best event are: brewfest, divine beast (I don't have yet I want at least 200k diamonds to do it), lucky bar is not bad, super tycoon (I'm top 10 without recharge diamond, look videos to know the tips) and meta event (getting archangel and dark tyrant event...), Christmas event? (Hope it will be good) and probably more...

Third you need to take your time! Don't spend your diamond in a wrong way. Doesn't matter if there is 5-6 M BR difference... Later 5-6 M BR is nothing!! And BR is a number but that doesn't mean your real power! You need to up in a good way too! I saw some battle with 100-200 M BR difference and the guy with less BR win!! Even à battle with 1B200 difference and the guy with less BR win!!
Lastly, don't think about ultima weapon yet... thats really in a late game. I have my ultima only lvl 4 but that's too expensive and not really good... really in the late late game ! When you don't know where you can spend your diamonds then buy it... but it's  better to focus on other things.

Good luck!

Translate
Floor reply (0)

ceka Last edit in 2017-12-17 18:46:36

Support 1

Default Signature
Reply Support 1 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
monsieurmallia
User
Joined 2017-12-16
Last Visited 2018-11-04
 Author| Post time 2017-12-17 21:58:19 | Show all posts
Edited by monsieurmallia at 2017-12-17 22:04

Yeah, i did most of the dailies every day, only exception being the first plunder which end up clashing with my work time, although i still try to squeeze it in most days.

I have no doubt that what you're saying is all true but having a top 3 arena ranking mitigates diamond purchases a lot, making it even easier to maintain high br and power overall. I don't really care for being #1, i just want to be high enough to both get a decent amount of diamonds and stay relevant at the same time.
I too have noticed you can farm a considerable amount of diamonds doing dailies (maybe not 2k for me, but i imagine i was getting 1k+ with arena diamonds added up), but all these diamonds went back into the game(and more) to buy mystic tree and last expedition chest which i hear are very very important. The rest of the bulk of diamonds i bought went into mounts, metamorphs, pets and wraithwings that were on offer in 7 day quest and events. I guess what i am looking for is to know on which i should focus less and which i should focus more on.

As for ultima weapon, i wasn't really looking to upgrade it, i notice it gives big stats just by unlocking it. I already had 50 hourglass, and i believe i had to spend somewhere around 3.25k diamonds a day for 4 days to get the rest of the 250 i needed. Not sure if those stats were worth those diamonds, but from what i could tell, all of my competition was buying it and still managed to be less vip than i was while having less pets and wings.
Translate
Floor reply (0)

monsieurmallia Last edit in 2017-12-17 21:58:19

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
monsieurmallia
User
Joined 2017-12-16
Last Visited 2018-11-04
 Author| Post time 2017-12-17 23:29:55 | Show all posts
Edited by monsieurmallia at 2017-12-17 23:33

So you wouldn't recommend getting 4+ star armaments? They sure do give a lot of br, especially after reforging them into purple+ attributes.
Relics also have that 1% hp per relic once you get them to rank 5, i was told both of these are very important to stay strong.
Translate
Floor reply (0)

monsieurmallia Last edit in 2017-12-17 23:29:55

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
ceka
User
Joined 2017-11-21
Last Visited 2018-07-30
Post time 2017-12-18 00:30:43 | Show all posts
Edited by ceka at 2017-12-18 00:38

There will be an event where you can gain armament easily. Mystery card event. Everything good has en event that's why I tell you to spend your diamonds only on event. But it's better to play like you want. If you want to spend so lets go!
Have fun and good luck on your char
Translate
Floor reply (0)

ceka Last edit in 2017-12-18 00:30:43

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
monsieurmallia
User
Joined 2017-12-16
Last Visited 2018-11-04
 Author| Post time 2017-12-18 20:45:22 | Show all posts
I'll be starting up right after Christmas/new years again and hopefully it will go better this time.

I just saw a few more posts and videos on tycoon so hopefully I'll be doing better in that as well. Fingers crossed that is since there is still A  LOT of confusion about what works and what doesn't.  
Translate
Floor reply (0)

monsieurmallia Last edit in 2017-12-18 20:45:22

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2021-4-15 18:59 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.058238 second(s), 46 queries .