North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
View: 477| Reply: 1

Character Max HP

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
rui morais (un...
User
Joined 2017-12-17
Last Visited 2017-12-31
Post time 2017-12-17 07:16:35 | Show all posts |Read mode
Character Max HP Reply:1| View:477
Hey guys,

I'm fairly new to the game, 7th day playing and closing in on level 60, I'm 57.
I was wondering what do I need to do to increase my MAX HP?
As I said, I'm level 57 with, only, roughtly 1,5kk HP while I see players well below my level with more than 3kk MAX HP, aswell as much more attack and a few other stats.
When comparing the gears I'm fairly advanced compared to them, pet wise mine a more evolved, as it is logical because I'm more leveled. Wing wise I'm also a few steps ahead.
I got the metamorph, if thats the correct name. What I don't have yet is a mount. Is that what I am missing to get the boost in stats?

Kindly, unike

Translate

rui morais (un... Last edit in 2017-12-17 07:16:35

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
wulf88
User
Joined 2017-5-19
Last Visited 2019-11-08
Post time 2017-12-17 17:43:37 | Show all posts
Dear rui morais,

Increasing a certain stat at an earlier level is discerned much more distinctively than players raising it from level 90 and above, because the stats around your levels can easily be altered with a huge relative increase.

Most likely your opponent has progressed in a feature more than you have done, my guess would be either Metamorph levels or Skywing Emblems, and he chose to socket HP in his emblems.

There are so many ways that the stats can be different from player to player in those levels that it is very hard for someone to track exactly where a player got its stats.

My advice would be not to worry much about it, because as you level up, any gap that has been created by omitted features that can be easily obtained, can just as easily be closed as well.

Regards,
Wulf
Translate
Floor reply (0)

wulf88 Last edit in 2017-12-17 17:43:37

Support

Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2021-4-12 09:01 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.052835 second(s), 35 queries .