North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
Website League of Angels Strategy
1849 Threads / 13234 Reply
Search   Favorites  

View: 877| Reply: 1

Better to add to my party? Demon Hecate or Styx?

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
steveperry007
User
Joined 2017-11-12
Last Visited 2019-06-10
Post time 2017-12-20 00:12:23 | Show all posts |Read mode
Better to add to my party? Demon Hecate or Styx Reply:1| View:877
As I hit lev.70 and another hero spot opens up, I find myself debating which would be the better hero to add to my party.  My current party consists of:

Snow Queen w/Bow
Genesis
Dragon Ruler w/Clarion
Light Envoy
and I am a Mage.

Demon Hecate would expand my support and defense, hopefully keeping the party alive while Snow Queen does her job.  With her huge HP cap at start and damage reduction for whole party after you equip her Howl... Not to mention removing a debuff ea turn.  

While Styx looks so awesome as far as taking out the enemies main attacker.  The -50% regular damage seems very nice, but at a cost of increasing divine damage, seem risky as so much divine damage is available at upper levs.  

Any suggestions?

One other option would be to replace Light envoy with Demon Hecate and get Styx, but i really like how dragon ruler and her stack each others buffs, getting them bigger and bigger, lol.  

Translate

steveperry007 Last edit in 2017-12-20 00:12:23

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
rage
User
Joined 2014-7-10
Last Visited 2020-05-24
Post time 2017-12-20 14:15:59 | Show all posts
Personally for me unless u are crazy hard casher, focus on 1 really strong striker and rest of your party try to keep striker alive. 4 support and1 really op fire queen or soul rapier is way better then 2-3strikers with little to no support.

My team is rapier,gen,hecate,cedric,main(buffer) and i do everything i can to buff my rapier and pump her dmg and hp as high as possible. That way she can survive any hits from enemy strikers since they wont have near the hp or dmg she has since enemy cant invest as much into there 3 strikers as i do into my 1. And 1 10m br striker beats 3 4m br strikers hands down everytime. So unless u can afford to make both ur strikers really strong stick to 1 for now
Translate
Floor reply (0)

rage Last edit in 2017-12-20 14:15:59

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2021-4-19 18:34 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.048786 second(s), 35 queries .