North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
Website League of Angels Strategy
1849 Threads / 13232 Reply
Search   Favorites  

View: 1081| Reply: 2

Gems You Should Use

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
patriothinojos...
User
Joined 2014-4-17
Last Visited 2020-12-20
Post time 2017-12-20 15:18:23 | Show all posts |Read mode
Gems You Should Use Reply:2| View:1081
REMEMBER: THIS IS A THREAD FOR GEMS ONLY, IF YOU DISCUSS SOMETHING ELSE THAT IS OFF TOPIC YOU WILL BE IGNORED.

Hello I've been on League of Angels for four years. I'm a very expierenced player when it comes to building up a strong Character. Now then the first thing I want to talk about is how to use Gems. We all know there are classes and each class have different abilities and attributes. But what we want to know for sure is how to build a strong character to the start from the end point. Well it's simple really, if you made an unstoppable force tank with high defense and high power with no agility and less dodge and hit points, then say goodbye to your hero right now. It is always wise to make your hero Very High in Agility, Hit, and Dodge. Keep those gems in mind at all times. Always make those gems your main piority as well, if you have a lvl 10 Attack gem say for example, and you have a level 9 Agility gem, stop right now and switch them immediately. Always make sure your Hit, Dodge, Agility is higher. Psychical Base stats can always be upgraded over time and should not be a problem. Also remember the Slyphs, Mounts, Angels, even equipment as well as anything else you use, corespond to those gems. Each type of Item has a way of unlocking even higher potiential within those gems. So make sure you pay close attention to the skills, and techniques your items do.

Now if you are playing early stage and want to build up a fast easy breeze unbeatable character, make sure your Dodge is Super High, and make sure your hit can counter your opponents dodge at all times, and don't forget to add more agility than your oponent. I guarantee you'll win easier this way.

As for people lvl 60 and higher, as I said before keep sharp on those gems, skills, techique, anything that'll correspond with those stats. Raise them as much as you can. Also it is very wise if you want to survive longer to add Silence, Chaos, Stun. As for your fusion gems, I highly always recommend Agility+Hit, Dodge+Block, Hit+Dodge, ATK+Dodge, Agility+Crit. So grab those Magic Socketing rods from numerous events!! Keep in mind also your gem combo stat bonuses.

Well I think that's all I have to give right now, if you have any questions, comments, or want to educate me with this, feel free to. Enjoy your gaming, and Merry Christmas!!
Translate

patriothinojos... Last edit in 2017-12-20 15:18:23

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
demonfire84
User
Joined 2014-6-4
Last Visited 2021-03-09
Post time 2017-12-27 06:02:36 | Show all posts
best stats i found 2 raise w/ gems is Atk(what ever ur hero uses), Hp & agl.
Translate
Floor reply (1)

demonfire84 Last edit in 2017-12-27 06:02:36

Support

IGN: demonfire, gtarcade, S288/Ua31/Ub59/Uc14
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

玩家版主

Credits
execute
Jr. Player Moderator
Joined 2017-11-20
Last Visited 2020-04-24
Post time 2017-12-27 08:16:54 | Show all posts
Thanks for the nice post patriothinojosa, I'm sure it will help new players on their first server.
Translate
Floor reply (0)

execute Last edit in 2017-12-27 08:16:54

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2021-4-13 08:33 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.055679 second(s), 37 queries .