North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
Website League of Angels Strategy
1849 Threads / 13233 Reply
Search   Favorites  

View: 768| Reply: 0

Hero, hero, heros!!!

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
patriothinojos...
User
Joined 2014-4-17
Last Visited 2020-12-20
Post time 2017-12-20 15:42:08 | Show all posts |Read mode
Hero, hero, heros!!! Reply:0| View:768
ATTENTION: THIS THRED IS FOR USE OF HEROS AND HEROS ONLY!! OTHER DISCUSSIONS ABOUT ANYTHING ELSE WILL BE IGNORED.

Hello, it's me again, today I want to discuss the usage of heros, and how the trick is to using them. Each Hero is unique and has their own fair share of abilities, backgrounds, skills, anything you name it, and it'll be a totally different game.

Now peoples first question will always be, " Which Hero should I get first??? " Well, it all depends on how far you want to go, or if you're just a fan favriote of the hero itself. This thread is to help people build strong heros, so don't be offended by the heros that I choose. Any Hero is nice, and every hero like I said is unique, but from my prospective is exactly what I'll get to. Now here's what we need to know first, we all know by now that I said in a recent Gem thread that, Hit, Agility, Dodge is a piority to winning a fight, but what about skill? What about power, and defending your other heros in battle?? Survival is also a key part in the game, to Survive you shall keep you alive. So if one hero was high in Hit, Agility and Dodge, but everything else was messed up, what will happen? You will lose. So it's always wise to pick heros that can depend on each others to survive the fight. This information is important, so keep that in mind when you decide on choosing. So let's say for a common and popular set up, You have these in your party: Snow Queen, Bezerker Claw, Nereida, Light Envoy, Silver Dragon Lord. Why are these heros here? Why did I choose them?? Well if you plan the right strategy, and setup for your heros here's how it'll end up. Snow Queen will forever be your main base hero, the strongest of them all. You'll have to depend on her if you want to win. How do you depend on Snow Queen?? You need the boosts effects of Nereida and Light Envoy, they will help you keep her alive and shield her longer, and for Bezerker Claw and Silver Dragon Lord, they are your secondary assault mode heros. They will try their best to provoke your opponents, so Snow Queen will have the advantage to strike a final blow. Now this is just an example of a setup. You always want someone to watch each others back in your heros selections. Make sure they can depend on each other. Of course most of your heros might end up dying in the first few turns, but make it count in those turns, trust me it's very important that you do. Why? Because they can also use BUFFS and other SPECIAL EFFECTS, to wear out your opponents MAIN in the end turn. Keep that in mind. So Overall like I said to use your heros is to depend on the one you want to end. Your Main Hero is depending on your weakers ones to keep Him/Her alive. Every hero is a team players so don't treat them as not. There's many other things I can say about how to use your heros, but I'll leave the rest up to ya'll. If you have any questions, comments, concerns, or want to educate myself, please feel free to. Happy Gaming, and Merry Christmas Everyone!
Translate

patriothinojos... Last edit in 2017-12-20 15:42:08

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2021-4-15 23:08 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.045742 second(s), 34 queries .