North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
Website League of Angels Strategy
1849 Threads / 13234 Reply
Search   Favorites  

View: 954| Reply: 0

Amulets? What are those???

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
patriothinojos...
User
Joined 2014-4-17
Last Visited 2020-12-20
Post time 2017-12-20 16:02:12 | Show all posts |Read mode
Amulets? What are those??? Reply:0| View:954
ATTENTION: THIS THREAD IS TO DISCUSS ABOUT AMULETS, ANYTHING ELSE NON-RELATED WILL BE IGNORED.

Amulets.. hmm.. What are those?? Why they are very exciting and amazing powfull items that can unlock a secret and strong awakening power form your heros!!! OK calm down Zaijn. Uh oh, looks like you know my LoA Name now.
Hello there, I'm Zaijn from League of Angels. Now then, *ahem* Class. First thing I want to say about this thread is, HOW AMAZING AMULETS ARE!!! Alright anyways. Amulets, they are great, they have a way of out beating your opponents team, pretty much they give you a huge edge in battle. So if you don't have any Amulets, just go, get out right now. I'm just kidding, it's not like they grow on Trees, they are earned with hard work and dedication. Amulets can boosts a heros power treamendously and can also add new skills and effects. To use these amulets first you must have unlocked your HomeSteed, once your homesteed is unlocked you have to wait till you are lvl 68. So bare in mind in that time line, that you accquire as many spirit essences, emblems, and amulets! Now what on god earth are those you ask? Well I haven't told you yet. Spirit Essences can upgrade your heros stats, and make them stronger, the emblems have little # signs on them, each # signs is a number to follow on the lower right hand corner in the amulet socketing. You must put them as in order to unlock the flare and to continue you must do the same on the following > pages. Each time you unlock the flares your hero will gain a tremendous amount of power, skills. So that's what those do. Now, when you do unlock lvl68 I do advise you when the Magic Shop is activated, keep an eye out for Golden Amulets, you can indeed get these in the HomeSteed now, so sell your HomeSteed junk and buy powerfull amulets!! And heck if you have a spare or two, sell them for 1000 extra spirit essences ;) How to gain emblems is probably the toughest things in Amulets. I mean geez oh wheeze does it take time and money. But it's well worth it ^^ So the best places are of course, Cross Server Tycoon, Single Server Tycoon, Events, and other Special SALES you might come around at. Don't ever miss your chance to grab them Now I am new with the Adv. Amulets so if you could please educate me with that I'll be most appreciated. Now it's important to remember with each Amulet you have, have a coresponding effect on your heros and setup. Make sure and this important, MAKE SURE you have the right AMULETS for the right SETUP. Otherwise you might not have an expected outcome. Uhm, I think that's all for right now, if you have any questions, comments, or want to educate me, which I do for the Adv.Amulets, please do so!! Thanks you, and Merry Christmass to you all!!
Translate

patriothinojos... Last edit in 2017-12-20 16:02:12

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2021-4-19 14:02 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.045072 second(s), 34 queries .