North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
Website League of Angels Bugs
15172 Threads / 65801 Reply
Search   Favorites  

View: 197| Reply: 3

Fire queen amulet bug

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
broncosnut
User
Joined 2015-5-8
Last Visited 2018-04-20
Post time 2018-3-13 20:03:25 | Show all posts |Read mode
Fire queen amulet bug Reply:3| View:197
Edited by broncosnut@earthlink.net at 2018-3-13 20:11

Dear Mods,

i know you have overload issues atm in game, but one quick question because i see noone else hasn't reported it yet. I'm an old school player, and i know that i need print screen or battle report but unfortunately i don't have it because i just finished playing team arena, and ofc my fire queen has godly bow which skill says "imune to silence after casting the skill" well i just noticed that my fire queen got silenced in second turn of the battle, after regular skill cast from first turn... Anyone else had issues like that?
Once more i'm sorry for not having print screen, i was just wondering did somebody else noticed that. I will try to get a print screen or battle report, until then i'm looking forward to your answer.

PS: also, i attached one battle report where in second turn my amulet in fire queen didnt heal me which means that it didnt have opportunity to put overheal shield, like its completely bugged...
http://ua241-loa.gtarcade.com/sh ... Id=1135aa7b585da4e7

Cheers
Ign: Tauriel.S937
ua241 Europe
platform: Facebook

broncosnut Last edit in 2018-3-13 20:03:25

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

玩家版主

Credits
eternalnightma...
Jr. Player Moderator
Joined 2017-11-20
Last Visited 2018-06-13
Post time 2018-3-14 04:30:17 | Show all posts
Your fire queen didn't get silenced in the 2nd turn because if it did, it would just be a normal attack without the skill. Your opponent has fame hunter who shielded her queen and herself which is why no damage was done to the opponent's party. As for the healing and shield, it can only happen when damage is done but since you didn't do any damage to the opponent because of the fame hunter shield, there is nothing to heal your hero or convert it into a shield for you. Hope I have explained it for you.
Floor reply (2)

eternalnightma... Last edit in 2018-3-14 04:30:17

Support

Weather forecast for tonight: Dark, with a chance of pain!
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
broncosnut
User
Joined 2015-5-8
Last Visited 2018-04-20
 Author| Post time 2018-3-14 20:11:44 | Show all posts
1.st i clearly wrote that i dont have battle report from when fire queen got silenced, it happened during team arena tournamet, and im quite introduced with how silence works, and yeah it was normal attack instead of regular one.
2nd. try to watch combat once more, fame hunter DIDNT throw the shield in that report that you just watched. Ofcourse i know that fire queen amulet works if the damage is dealt, but if you watch it once more, even if shield from fame hunter was activated her skill says "MAKES TARGET IMUNE TO NEXT ATTACK" not whole turn, and if you watch it one more time you will see that during second turn my fire queen played twice, ring was activated. So i was full of understanding in my post, and you as player moderator didn't even bothered to watch battle report carefully, its only two minutes. So i want an explanation as a player who plays loa for 4 years, why my fire queen didn't hit damage in second turn of the battle even if her ring was activated?

PS: about silence, i will patiently wait for battle report and will share it with you.

Regards
Floor reply (0)

broncosnut Last edit in 2018-3-14 20:11:44

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

玩家版主

Credits
thatseason
Jr. Player Moderator
Joined 2017-11-20
Last Visited 2018-06-24
Post time 2018-3-14 23:02:30 | Show all posts
Hello Tauriel,

I will answer your questions as below:

1.  Fire queen with godly bow got silenced in second turn of the battle in team arena?
     For your information, amulet skills do not work in Team Arena and Volatile Battlefields, it has been   
     announced here: http://community.gtarcade.com/thread/1304392-1-1.html

2.  Fire queen attacked twice given ring activated but no damage to opponent?
     From what I observed from the battle log, ksyu's shield of discord took effect before your fire queen
     cast skill, and so her fame hunter (with the lowest HP) gain the immunity from shield of discord, while her
     golden queen might have high enough HP shield (for this one, we might need to observe another battle log that  
     you can provide), which prevent damage from your fire queen.

Please provide more battle logs so we can investigate further.

TQ.
Floor reply (1)
  • that season, thank you so much for your observation and information, i really didn't knew about amulets not working during ta and  volatile, so it was my miss so i do apologies for that. About shield of discord, i realized that his fame hunter received supremacy from it but it was unclear to me what happened with his golden queen. Thank you once more for your through observation.

Cheers
    2018-3-15 04:50  Reply

thatseason Last edit in 2018-3-14 23:02:30

Support

Please provide IGN, Server, Platform and any necessary screenshot(s) in your report. Issue regarding Recharge will require your transaction ID.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2018-6-25 02:24 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.067784 second(s), 39 queries .