North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
Website Legacy of Discord -... Support
6184 Threads / 24480 Reply
Search   Favorites  

View: 582| Reply: 5

Unfair Points in Cross server battel.

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
User
Joined 2018-3-13
Last Visited 2021-02-13
Post time 2018-3-24 11:32:21 | Show all posts |Read mode
Unfair Points in Cross server battel. Reply:5| View:582
Edited by 103071099936894404114@google.com at 2018-3-24 11:34

Can you let me know how this is fair battel base on the below image which i have. In this image it show that each battel you win or lose. what i notice is when i lose a battel i lose point but when i win my battel i dont get anything.
How is this fair in the point system. Another thing also it also over unfair for us to have battel with crossover server which is 1 billion and above. This is not the main issue but the issue is how you can to fix this when i have lost the running for this event. This is really unfair cross battel. You keep losing points but you do not gain any points when you win any battel. In this case i will never get my point up even how much i spend or do anything.

Translate

This post contains more resources

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x

10307109993689... Last edit in 2018-3-24 11:32:21

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
kawazaki
User
Joined 2017-12-16
Last Visited 2018-11-04
Post time 2018-3-24 15:15:24 | Show all posts
Hello,

You don't get points when you win a battle in which you are the defender. However when you are the challenger and you win, you do get points.

It's the way cross server is built, so this is not just for you but the way it works for all players. However, i do share your sentiment. The game is aging now so for newer players winning a new title will get harder and harder until it becomes impossible.

I have suggested that they start splitting servers in groups via age about a week or so ago, so all we have to do now is pray they listen to our desperate cries .

PS. There are two types of cross server championships. The one before this matched you with servers that are relatively same age as yours, this championship is geared more toward the older servers.
Translate
Floor reply (1)
  • I do agree with your point but what i dont get is when you def. you will lose point when you lose the battel but when you win during the def you do not get any points in this way where is the fair in the point system. If you look you win and lose should give point when you are def. I also agree what you say about the age of them it will be fair also they need to let this game to be alive when you do this and the new players wont have chance to win anything when all it is rule by the old players in the server this wont go any where and also will make use to stop playing the game when we cant win anything at the end of the event we all get kill by the big once which is been on this server for longer time.
    Translate
    2018-3-24 18:34  Reply

kawazaki Last edit in 2018-3-24 15:15:24

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
nickname_55297045
User
Joined 2017-12-1
Last Visited 2018-08-30
Post time 2018-3-24 20:51:03 | Show all posts
The point system is BS.

Either the defender should gain points for a win and lose points for a loss, or the defender's points should remain unchanged for win and loss.  Only changing points for a loss is a scam.  It's meant to ensure that only the ones who spend the most money, and have been playing for more than a year have a chance to win.
Translate
Floor reply (0)

nickname_55297045 Last edit in 2018-3-24 20:51:03

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
kawazaki
User
Joined 2017-12-16
Last Visited 2018-11-04
Post time 2018-3-24 21:19:43 | Show all posts
Edited by kawazaki at 2018-3-24 21:20
The point system is BS.

Either the defender should gain points for a win and lose points for a loss, or the defender's points should remain unchanged for win and loss.  Only changing points for a loss is a scam.  It's meant to ensure that only the ones who spend the most money, and have been playing for more than a year have a chance to win.

Hi,

People who win now would win regardless. The way it works is that there is 1 way to gain points and 1 way to lose them. If you challenge someone and lose, you don't lose points. Instead, points are lost when you are challenged and you lose. So really it won't matter cause in the end, if a player is strong enough to win with the point system being how it is now, changing it to what you suggest won't really make a difference.

Furthermore, there is a limit to how many points you can lose per day. Once this limit is reached, you can't lose anymore points.

I understand your frustration, truly. I am a VIP11 in the EU servers and I too got crushed faster than you can say "goodbye" in the ultimate championship lol. But at the end of the  day I know I simply cannot expect to win one of the top spots when there are people who invested multiple times the time and money that I have so far.

I don't believe there is anything wrong with the point system, but as I said, the game is almost 2 years old now, so the devs should really think about splitting the servers up by age groups. Then again this is merely a suggestion that they may or may not act upon. I try to keep in mind that every MMO game worth it's salt is in a constant state of evolution, so the best thing a player like myself can do is give suggestions for changes/new content and voice my concerns/opinions on existing content and the game in general.

All suggestions are passed on to the dev team by the forum mods, so if you have them, share them!

Translate
Floor reply (1)
  • I'll admit that there is a possibility that I am mistaken, but I am quite certain that when I was the challenger and lost, I lost 30 points.  And then when I was defeated by a challenger I also lost 30 points.  But when defeating a challenger I gain 0 points.  That is the issue.  There are 2 ways to lose points, and 1 way to gain points.

Of course I'm not going to win against Perses and Alvazar, but I would at least like to not lose to a rigged system.
    Translate
    2018-3-29 23:15  Reply

kawazaki Last edit in 2018-3-24 21:19:43

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
endlessdreamer
User
Joined 2017-6-2
Last Visited 2018-05-27
Post time 2018-3-25 02:55:21 | Show all posts
you guys are funny.  the ones who spend the most and on every thing that matters will win the event.  This event is for only the most powerful in the whole region.  The event is designed for players who don't lose.. obviously yes big $ wins in the end.  Not a BS system.  this is the game.  
Translate
Floor reply (2)
  • Hi this is not the matter of money and being top. It is have a fair system point for every one which also give them chance to go in this event not like what you saying and then the most strongest take the event. I am not care about that one also what i am more looking into it is also the daily wins you get when you are in the event. I already know i wont able to win this event but then comes to the point is when you already have point which you can be in the system but then you are just lost it by not even gain even you def your point.
    Translate
    2018-3-25 11:38  Reply
  • Reply 103071099936894404114@google.com :

An "unfair" point system would mean that the rules put in place are not applicable to everyone, but this is not true. As i said in my post, there is 1 way to gain points, and 1 way to lose them. This is hardly unfair. If however someone lost points both when losing a challange and when losing a defend, you might have a point. But it's not like that, so it's good.

I believe you're simply not understanding how it works
    Translate
    2018-3-25 22:35  Reply

endlessdreamer Last edit in 2018-3-25 02:55:21

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

资深玩家版主

Credits
prophetcore
Sr. Player Moderator
Joined 2017-10-20
Last Visited 2021-03-15
Post time 2018-3-26 16:39:13 | Show all posts
Dear Guardian,

there is nothing wrong with the point calculations and nothing is unfair because it is the same for all.

Attacker win - got points
Defender lost - lose Points

Attacker lost - no change
Defender win - no change

If you would implement point increase for a defender win, there needs also implemented a lose if you as attacker will lose.

In the end it would not change anything in the ranking, only the points will change.

Regards,

Prophetcore
Translate
Floor reply (2)
  • I call bs in this ... As how can you win when you are put against the #1 15 times in a row ? Including skips????
    Translate
    2018-3-27 02:42  Reply
  • "As how can you win when you are put against the #1 15 times in a row ? Including skips????"

Talk about bs.
    Translate
    2018-3-27 21:05  Reply

prophetcore Last edit in 2018-3-26 16:39:13

Support

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2021-6-13 13:41 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.061959 second(s), 44 queries .