North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
View: 909| Reply: 2

Newbie in need of help

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
Abyb-711CO1FSu...
User
Joined 2018-4-13
Last Visited 2018-04-24
Post time 2018-4-13 01:09:33 | Show all posts |Read mode
Newbie in need of help Reply:2| View:909
mounts can anyone advise? I’m currently level 38 and have an Apple voucher so I can recharge to get the mount that on the 5000 recharge sale. Is this worth it at all? I can’t find much information about mounts and if they are worth it.

Second Ultima weapons. I’ve seen a few people in my guild talking about them and the hourglasses. Is it worth buying them to unlock them? I currentlynonly have r4/r5 armour so I have no idea if buying for the ultimate weapons in the future is useful.

Third I haven’t bought anything in the 7 day event yet. I haven’t spent at all so have 14k diamonds. Is there anything in the even that worth buying? Or shall I save the diamonds for a future event and the hourglasses.

Thankyou for any help that you can offer
Translate

Abyb-711CO1FSu... Last edit in 2018-4-13 01:09:33

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
lelouch lamper...
User
Joined 2017-12-25
Last Visited 2018-04-16
Post time 2018-4-13 15:59:48 | Show all posts
I don't know what an apple voucher is, but nothing in this game is worth recharging.  With hard work, you can get almost everything in this game without spending.  I am VIP15 and spent over $22k in this game.  I haven't recharged for 7+ months and my BR has grown 4x without me even trying (only log on to complete daily and log off).  All I do is spend literally 0 diamonds per day and save up a good amount.  When events come that are really good with a consume, I spend there and get much better return for my diamonds than normal.  I sometimes spend diamonds if something comes out that I like, but this is rare.

Mounts are readily purchased for 3k diamonds during events like limited sale.  IMO, if you want the mount, wait and spend the 3k diamonds for it.  Same for the low tier morphs.  There is no strategy in this game and it comes down to who can spend the most money the fastest.  If you do not recharge, then there is a strategy in when and where to spend your diamonds.

Basically if you plan on spending enough to buy Aston Martin V8 Vantage GTS, you will be rank 1 and control the server.  Civic up to Cadillac will get you to top 5, but still 1 shot by rank 1.  Hyundai Accent will get you top 10, but 1-shot by top 5.  Anything below this is even, because at this point you are 1-shot all the time or in the top guild and have no competition. So unless you plan on spending at least equivalent to a new Hyundai accent, don't bother.  If you want to compete cross server, it's you need to spend equivalent to a Lambo or better.  If you must recharge, you get maximum benefits at VIP3.  Recharging beyond this without being top rank in the server IMO is pointless
Translate
Floor reply (0)

lelouch lamper... Last edit in 2018-4-13 15:59:48

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
ninjastyle
User
Joined 2018-4-6
Last Visited 2019-03-19
Post time 2018-4-13 20:24:15 | Show all posts
Dear Abyb,

As a new player, mounts are very powerful as the stats they provide via their armaments are much higher than any other upgrade you have available at the start of the game. As a fellow player however, I would advise you to wait a couple of days before you recharge as there will be similiar offers when you unlock the morph and skywing features. This way you can stack up recharge rewards with a single recharge.

Ultima weapons are quite different than mounts. While they do not offer such big BR boosts to a newer player, they do give new skills and rare stats, which will become more and more important as the game progresses. I find these 2 features as opposites of sorts, while mounts tend to lose priority over time, special stats like the ones that Ultima weapons give will become your sole focus later on.

Hope this covers any queries you had.

Regards,
NinjaStyle
Translate
Floor reply (0)

ninjastyle Last edit in 2018-4-13 20:24:15

Support

Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2021-6-14 23:53 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.059067 second(s), 37 queries .