North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
View: 671| Reply: 3

New Player - Questions

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
toby_lange
User
Joined 2018-4-13
Last Visited 2018-06-15
Post time 2018-4-13 21:21:50 | Show all posts |Read mode
New Player - Questions Reply:3| View:671
Edited by toby_lange@web.de at 2018-4-14 01:52

Hi, I just started out on a new server.
Sitting at 4mill BR. I own Liz and Skoll.
I use my Souls to go for Celestial Line-up 2, not sure if this was a good idear, since i cant find Huxley in the shop...but Lucas is in there.
My Server has an Event were I can get one piece of legen gear for 688 diamonds. Limited to 10x.

Should I buy the legendary gear with the diamonds and if yes, should I get 5 weapons for every team member or a whole set for one hero? I basiclly dont know the worth of the 4-piece set bonus yet. Is all epic gear worth more then 3 epics and 1 legendary weapon?
If no, then what should I spend my diamonds on?
Is it possible to get Huxley from the shop or just arena?
Should I maybe switch to a different Line-up and why?

If you have some other tipps for a new player that would be great, like common mistakes newbies make ^^

Thanks for your help

Translate

toby_lange Last edit in 2018-4-13 21:21:50

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

资深玩家版主

Credits
Sr. Player Moderator
Joined 2016-7-6
Last Visited 2019-10-30
Post time 2018-4-13 22:53:11 | Show all posts
Edited by 101110101101 at 2018-4-13 10:11

Hi,

As a player also, I'd recommend using full set of any gear to maximize the set bonus, but of course the higher the quality the  better.

For information, legendary equipment (berserk and immortal) can by synth by collecting shards from higher elite dungeons, Abyss (Normal), and can be bought from Equipment Shop.

As for the heroes line-up, it will depend on your personal play-style or preference. There are no perfect teams. As you play the game you will discover your own preferred play-style later on as there are many angels/heroes and features to consider in order to come up with a preferred squad or even strategies. Also the higher the quality of angel/hero, the better.

As for diamonds, spend them wisely. There are events where diamonds are good to spend on like tycoon, wheel of fortune, destiny wheel, card master, etc. These events offers good rewards thru ranking. But still there are times that you would really want something to get thru diamonds, so saving is good.

I hope this information helps. Have fun and happy gaming

Best regards,

Jr. Moderator
Translate
Floor reply (0)

101110101101 Last edit in 2018-4-13 22:53:11

Support

RETIRED LOA2 MODERATOR     
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
toby_lange
User
Joined 2018-4-13
Last Visited 2018-06-15
 Author| Post time 2018-4-14 01:56:51 | Show all posts
kk, so I just got really lucky. Got Theresa and Liz, and cashed Thera for 2€ xD

my dmg is pretty good but my frontline dies to fast, should i use tanks instead of 2 dps up front.

I am kinda trieng to do the recomended line-up. They all use 2 dps up front and 0 tanks.
Is this maybe only for endgame geared people? are tanks worth the dps loss?
Translate
Floor reply (0)

toby_lange Last edit in 2018-4-14 01:56:51

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
boobsie
User
Joined 2017-1-30
Last Visited 2021-05-31
Post time 2018-4-14 12:20:03 | Show all posts
Lets cover weapons.
When you go to hero then basic on the right side it gives you affinities. Some heroes get more out of Berserker outfit others use the immortal outfit. You will scroll down the affinities and find out if they recommend "Berserker" Helm or "Immortal" belt. once you find the key word "in quotes here" that is the outfit for that particular hero. Having all 4 pieces as a set, example all Berserker gives extra bonus. This is all nice and dandy but eventually you will change all of this to Mythic equipment. You be ok with cheap equipment until you get to player vs player games just refine it.

Honestly if you are still low lvl, you didn't mention it, your priority is to pick up experience so you can open the game more and advance in lvls. If you have hard time beating something, don't sweat it simply blitz the dungeons you have already opened gain experience and come back next day. Your heroes will get stronger just by advancing lvls. And the lvl you want to get to is elite dungeons 13 there you get mythics. These Mythics heroes will be your staple.

Don't sweat the recommended line, you will change it once you get mythics. You have Theresa so you would want to give her most of the resources so she can kill. This is the meta of the game you make one of your DPS really strong. Do not dump too much into your Main CHaracter, other heroes have rebirth and you can get resources back MC does not so everything is lost.

If you have a lot of souls saved up random heroes will show up in the hero store for purchase they run 2-3k souls. Do not spend diamonds on hero shards just blitz dungeons.

You shouldn't recharge yet, You are paying for thing that you can get for free just by playing extra day or 2. Wait until you know a little about the game and open it more. Most of the resources and good stuff comes from events like Tycoon.

Join a guild they have tech and it is pretty overpowering at low lvls.

Really the key is to pick up experience and gain lvls fast.

Good luck
Translate
Floor reply (0)

boobsie Last edit in 2018-4-14 12:20:03

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2021-6-13 02:36 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.050946 second(s), 39 queries .