North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
Website League of Angels Support
42065 Threads / 241238 Reply
Search   Favorites  

View: 436| Reply: 2

wheybrook(s1411) a new server or a Trap?

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
anisniss193
User
Joined 2017-4-21
Last Visited 2019-09-11
Post time 2018-4-16 19:50:11 | Show all posts |Read mode
wheybrook(s1411) a new server or a Trap? Reply:2| View:436
Hi, I hope you are having a good day. I just want to report that the new server wheybrook(s1411) have been facing lot of problems since the very first day and I'm going to mention here the ones that had my attention and I think these need to be fixed really soon if possible please.
Let's talk about the one that doesn't matter now first, the tycoon ranking wasn't showing players names instead it was only showing "hero" in every rank which was kinda annoying tbh it has been like that for 6 days and now tycoon is over.
Number two is that from the very first day till today (7th day of the server) we still don't have the must haves-common and must haves elite in the recommended section in hot events. I heard that it has been merged with must haves-common 2 in events section but that is not the case, it's not merged at all and the rewards in must haves-common 2 are still the same nothing was added there. This had a great impact on the game since we aren't getting stamina back from doing the loop quests and we aren't leveling up like we are supposed to be. Another thing is cross server, although in this server cross server queue button works it won't find a match for you no matter how long you wait.
And finally with Angels party coming things didn't change much since it isn't working ... it isn't showing any progress not individually nor  on the server level no matter how many starfish you collect the progress is still 0 and I think the reason for that is that the shop still shows love cards and love album as the coins of the event and not starfish.

Translate

This post contains more resources

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x

anisniss193 Last edit in 2018-4-16 19:50:11

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

玩家版主

Credits
thatseason
Jr. Player Moderator
Joined 2017-11-20
Last Visited 2019-04-02
Post time 2018-4-16 22:28:13 | Show all posts
Hi anisniss193,

I am sorry for the issues you have.

For the 'hero' appearing in tycoon ranking, it happens on new servers that start when tycoon is on, and should be fixed automatically by next SS tycoon. For the Must Have Common and Must Have Elite, it might be due to that your server is still very new and after some time it will be updated to the Hot Events you wish to have.

I will make a report about the issue of incorrect token in Angels' Party Shop.

TQ.
Translate
Floor reply (0)

thatseason Last edit in 2018-4-16 22:28:13

Support

Please provide IGN, Server, Platform and any necessary screenshot(s) in your report. Issue regarding Recharge will require your transaction ID.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

玩家版主

Credits
thatseason
Jr. Player Moderator
Joined 2017-11-20
Last Visited 2019-04-02
Post time 2018-4-16 23:09:53 | Show all posts
I received news that the issue has been fixed. Please refresh your game and check again.

TQ.
Translate
Floor reply (1)

thatseason Last edit in 2018-4-16 23:09:53

Support

Please provide IGN, Server, Platform and any necessary screenshot(s) in your report. Issue regarding Recharge will require your transaction ID.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2021-6-13 12:43 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.056462 second(s), 38 queries .