North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
View: 506| Reply: 0

GD work around

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
cratus.gos
User
Joined 2014-9-24
Last Visited 2021-05-05
Post time 2018-5-15 01:19:21 | Show all posts |Read mode
GD work around Reply:0| View:506
Edited by cratus.gos at 2018-5-15 01:41

I tried this and it work for me.  Remember Gens base skill max lvl is 10+.  But becuase of the weapons evolve that added more lvl than she should have as a non evolve hero.  So what I did was removed her from party, striped her totally naked of all her gears.  Then deleveled (inherit to hero that have lower lvl) her down enough that I still can evolve her to GD.  Refresh game, then evolve to GD.  Lvl her up again (inherit back to her original stat), do training and upgrade to 30+.  Put her back in party, re-equipt everything back.  refresh game again.  put her in back up and back in party 1 more time.  And last refresh.  My GD been working faulessly for the last 4 days.  Might have been a coincidence that devs might have fixed her.  But I took a risk with this method and work out well.  I just want to share if any1 want to try.  Remember you decided your own risk/faith on this and not me.  Happy gaming.  thanks

Oh, I forgot to mentioned about inherit.  You need to be careful with inherit or you might end up lost all the stats.  Make sure u have 2 heroes handy to switch their stats around.  Let say Gens training and upgrade all max.  You have a hero A with upgrade lvl 9+.  And hero B with upgrade lvl 1. You first inherit your Gens to hero B.  Then inherit your hero A to Gens.  After evolve.  You inherit you GD back to hero A.  Then inherit your hero B stat back to GD.  

Translate

cratus.gos Last edit in 2018-5-15 01:19:21

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2021-6-13 13:18 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.041589 second(s), 34 queries .