North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
Website League of Angels Suggestions
7423 Threads / 28392 Reply
Search   Favorites  

View: 825| Reply: 5

Alliance character limit increase, request.

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
raeve
User
Joined 2015-6-30
Last Visited 2020-03-01
Post time 2018-5-17 03:38:53 | Show all posts |Read mode
Alliance character limit increase, request. Reply:5| View:825
Edited by raeve at 2018-5-17 05:53

Hi Mods,
To Devs: Just wondering if the Character Limit on Alliance Board can/could be increased?... With global game & time zones, it would be handy to be able to post w/a little more info, when needed. *It would also be a bonus if a permanent message option could be added to eg; the bottom of the ''green'' announcement section, again handy for posting Server msg.

*Side note: Would it ever be considered/possible to add the day prefix ~ Mon thru Sun to the in game time/date? & Client? (eg; currently my game time is 13 hrs ahead of Server time. Thu 17/05/2015 05:18. ~ Game: Wed 05/16/2018 15:18) Engrossed in the game, ofc ...It's really easy to confuse, day, date & time between game & the real world.

It would be helpful at a glance ''seeing''  the day prefix, especially factoring in those of us who read/write the date with the day 1st, (too) ... & the use of the 24hr clock... to ''register'' the two times we all play in... Most people go by ''the day''... ''What day is it''... ''What's today''... etc.

(An update from Devs if it's on the drawing board, (mentioned previously) or passed on for consideration would be great )
Thanks, Raeve, ua250, GTA.

Translate

This post contains more resources

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x

raeve Last edit in 2018-5-17 03:38:53

Support

Ulysses 1011/ua250 Raeve GTA. Plz return Garden Blessed Stones.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

玩家版主

Credits
silver zero
Jr. Player Moderator
Joined 2016-12-27
Last Visited 2019-01-06
Post time 2018-5-17 04:00:38 | Show all posts
Edited by silver zero at 2018-5-16 22:02

Hi raeve, not sure if they will increase the Alliance limit again, but can suggest it. And it was asked before to add the time/date in the chats, but that was declined. The server clock shows game time, with it date on the left most side, then month, then year.
Translate
Floor reply (2)

silver zero Last edit in 2018-5-17 04:00:38

Support

Required Info: IGN, Server, Platform, Screen Shots & *Transaction ID's for Recharges* Comp Conditions
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
raeve
User
Joined 2015-6-30
Last Visited 2020-03-01
 Author| Post time 2018-5-17 09:35:29 | Show all posts
Edited by raeve at 2018-5-17 13:04

Hi Silver Zero,
I'm sorry, I don't think you see what I mean ~ Increase in ''character limit'' ~ as in the # of letter/spaces that can be typed on the message board in Alliance ~ As in pic 3, showing character space is FULL & that the box still has room to type a ''better'' msg for/to Alliance members. (Not increasing the number of Alliance members limit.)

Pic 2 is a suggested place for Devs to be able to PUT a permanent message box, visible to all players on Server, in the ''green'' area already used for game announcements. (''green'' msgs would continue to appear above. Just a space between that box & chat would save Server msgs posted by/for players, until changed or updated... (''Never point out ''an idea/issue'' without suggesting a possible solution'')

& Pic 1 refers to the current in game time/date stamp & asks for the Day Prefix eg, ''Wed''... (see new pic) to be added to the current time/date stamp (& Client) I did not mention a time stamp for Chat, even though it would help in game. (I'm also well aware of the order of; month, dateday, year, time... That's EXACTLY why I reffernced the opposite way ''dates'' are read, month 1st or date 1st...)

(Easier when it's the 13th onwards, at a glance when ''it's back to front for many players, it's confusing, not to mention if you are past the dateline in time according to the Server time you play on, the date & month are not only ''back to front'' for many but out of whack being half a day ahead/behind of Server time) The request is purely to reduce said confusion & make things easier for Global players ''at a glance'' instead of double taking & having to STOP to work out what time/date in game vs your actual time/date/day... It does affect game event times when trying to co ordinate a players ''time to play.''  

Thanks Raeve

(PS, I gotta say, I really don't know how much clearer I can post, I always provide pics if possible & base each point w/an example or fact. Yet the majority of posts I follow up, I find I haveto re explain or the response repeats what I've already covered, virtually ignoring, missing & confusing the original point. Is there some type of opposite theory behind the scenes in Modland that Devs inspire or add to any training?... You know; ''how everything is always opposite to what it seems'' ... 4 players from 2 different Servers & Alliances have just read my op & have no trouble understanding what I asked or suggested. Is it a player ''thing'' ... ''only we players get it?''... Can't be, Mods are players too.

Factoring in global game play, the sanity & state of mind when responding from one's own timezone & various language differences, I can't think why this is beco.ming ''a familair experience in this forum. Not whingin', just sayin' ... & if I can't get these simple suggestions across, as originally posted, all to do with, times, dates, zones, DAYS, confusion & aligning them w/our various Server times, no wonder it's all confusing in the 1st place ...

The ideas, whether mentioned previously/declined, or not, are worth relisting w/Devs again, if for no other reason, just for trying to explain it here, (inc the added time waster of edit/searching for ''bad words'')  AND including the difference it would make in game. Anything CLEARER in this GAME is a bonus WINWIN... time used efficiently leaves more time to $pend, including time & effort to post & or respond be it poster of reader... And just curious, are Devs responses actually ever posted in forum when they ''decline''? ...I don't doubt ideas etc are forwaded, it's just the Forum never sees those responses, just ''a decline answer'' or ''players asked'' when it's something we didn't ask for & it's done anyway, relayed by Mods.)
Translate

x
Floor reply (3)
  • Maybe it is me ... 6hrs, no other posts & a response that does not relate to any of the points mentioned, suggests it's not been ''picked up'' at all...
    Translate
    2018-5-17 10:29  Reply
  • Not to mention the ''about face'' STOP!... reply you are reading isn't making sense to op ... & my brain thinks; ''Did I write in Klingon & lob the text into a 52 card shuffle & post anyway
    Translate
    2018-5-17 11:12  Reply
  •                         
    Translate
    2018-5-17 20:01  Reply

raeve Last edit in 2018-5-17 09:35:29

Support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

玩家版主

Credits
silver zero
Jr. Player Moderator
Joined 2016-12-27
Last Visited 2019-01-06
Post time 2018-5-17 23:38:23 | Show all posts
Hello again Raeve sorry if I misinterpreted your suggestions at a glance seems speed reading isn't my forte, and the screen shots didnt load automatically which doesnt help.

I can suggest the increase in the character input limit for the Alliance Announcement, can try suggesting the permanent announcements appearing for the set durations, for in game messages that are important like whether VB is bugged or not, then players don't waste their diamonds lol. And the day being added to server clock as well but we'll have to see.
Translate
Floor reply (1)
  • Thanks Silver Zero, nps mistakes happen & thankyou for your support, I appreciate it even though we have not always seen eye to eye. You & I & everyone knows GTA will not approve my suggestions let alone implement them to help the game or players as that's not their criteria EVER. Neither is money otherwise they'd make the game what it could be. Goodluck with this flailing game & service...atleast you know it won't last forever
    Translate
    2018-5-25 20:15  Reply

silver zero Last edit in 2018-5-17 23:38:23

Support

Required Info: IGN, Server, Platform, Screen Shots & *Transaction ID's for Recharges* Comp Conditions

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
raeve
User
Joined 2015-6-30
Last Visited 2020-03-01
 Author| Post time 2018-5-25 20:10:29 | Show all posts
Thanks Silverzero, I appreciate your time. (& nps mistakes happen. It's been a common error noted on my posts)

To be honest, my time is done. I'm over the greed & abuse in how this game is managed by GTA. It's toxic & inspires nothing more than greed spite & divide & conquer attitudes from GTA, Devs, Mods & Players. The amount of times I see posters bagged for taking the enormous amount of time to post, jumping thru ridiculous hoops & red tape, not to mention the dictatorship 10 min cycle deterring DECENT posters for the sake of idiots is just another testament to what the game breeds. 3 years wasted & it's a shame as the game has ''something'' Nothing on this planet gets to have their cake & eat it too forever & the management of this game in total is no exception.

I've left the game & don't play on any of my accounts. Goodbye from Raeve, Raeven & Cupid via Haeven & Ulysses. ua250 GTA.
Translate
Floor reply (2)
  • You & I & everyone knows GTA will not approve my suggestions or anyone else's let alone implement any of them to help the game or players as that's not their criteria EVER. Neither is money otherwise they'd make the game what it could be. Goodluck with this flailing game & service...atleast you know it won't last forever
    Translate
    2018-5-25 20:17  Reply
  • Even after providing pics & all the time to post... why do we bother when it can be skimmed over & pics not even checked before a post is responded too by a mod. Devs demand everything to have pics, dates times & what we ate for breakfast last week to get the tiniest bit of consideration or help & ya wonder why people get pissed off trying to get help. The site couldn't deter players any better if it tried. Nothing against you, Silver, it's just typical of GTA who don't care so why should anyone else. Get out before the toxic environment drains your existence & wallet...
    Translate
    2018-5-25 20:21  Reply

raeve Last edit in 2018-5-25 20:10:29

Support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
raeve
User
Joined 2015-6-30
Last Visited 2020-03-01
 Author| Post time 2018-6-20 21:07:33 | Show all posts
Edited by raeve at 2018-6-20 23:08

Well I didn't go very far... blasted game & other niceties + addiction
Look what I found in Update ~ Look at all those extra characters
SilverZero did you do that ... either way Thankyou
Who doesn't luv more room (Y)
Translate

x
Floor reply (2)
  • I have changed how I play & how much time I give to the game now though... better all round so far
    Translate
    2018-6-20 21:29  Reply
  • silver zero 

Jr. Player Moderator

Hahahaha, well I'm just as surprised they listened to the request, alls well that ends well, happy gaming
    Translate
    2018-6-21 01:29  Reply

raeve Last edit in 2018-6-20 21:07:33

Support

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2021-6-13 12:29 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.055566 second(s), 44 queries .