North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
Website Legacy of Discord -... Support
6184 Threads / 24480 Reply
Search   Favorites  

View: 287| Reply: 1

Monthly subscription and mystic helper

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
ted_was_here
User
Joined 2017-2-18
Last Visited 2019-01-23
Post time 2018-5-29 05:35:49 | Show all posts |Read mode
Monthly subscription and mystic helper Reply:1| View:287
i am an apple user and since I cannot use the apple App Store I am losing out on many things.

I bought Bayek, and now I cannot upgrade it. It is useless to me as it is now. I cannot upgrade mastery or evolve this metamorph. I also cannot purchase the monthly subscriptions or the mystic helper. None of these item are available through the gtarcade recharge page.

I am stuck. I have no computer to install an emulator on. I have only apple devices.

Where can I get Bayek frags and mastery material? Where can I get monthly subscriptions?

This issue is getting larger as time goes on. The 2000 diamonds/day compensation  does not help me at all. I cannot get the items I need with diamonds. Only cash.

I am beginning to get very discouraged. It will not be long before all the work and money I have invested in my game becomes pointless. I was over a billion points ahead of the closest competitor in the arena, that gap is now less than 250 million. If I am surpassed I will be leaving this game and seeking as much of a refund as I am allowed.
Translate

ted_was_here Last edit in 2018-5-29 05:35:49

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
ninjastyle
User
Joined 2018-4-6
Last Visited 2019-03-19
Post time 2018-5-29 06:05:55 | Show all posts
Dear ted_was_here,

I fully understand your frustration and disappointment, as these are among the biggest and most commented on issues at this current time. We are currently checking with the Development team to see if this is something they can implement, as we understand that these features are indeed very important and of substantial help.

As a side note, I believe that an android emulator is available for Macs, so it is worth a shot if you own one. We will do our best to keep you informed of any new developments via our Official Announcements in-game and Facebook Page.

Regards
NinjaStyle
Translate
Floor reply (0)

ninjastyle Last edit in 2018-5-29 06:05:55

Support

Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2021-6-13 00:57 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.050264 second(s), 35 queries .