North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
View: 7331| Reply: 16

In depth Skywing/Skyfall guide

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
ninjastyle
User
Joined 2018-4-6
Last Visited 2019-03-19
Post time 2018-6-24 14:08:16 | Show all posts |Read mode
In depth Skywing/Skyfall guide Reply:16| View:7331
Edited by ninjastyle at 2018-8-13 20:41

This guide will be focusing solely on Skyfall/Skyrealm PvP. To start this journey of knowledge, we will first need to understand each feature that is available to us while we are in our most feathery form and how these effect our performance in Skyfall battle.

SkyWing menu + unlocked SkyWings. Self explanatory, this is where we go to do any kind of upgrade for Skywings

Level upgrades. Here we use Raging Souls and Golden Thread to upgrade our SkyWings. Big whoop right? Yet another upgrade among a sea of hundreds that we must do isn’t that so? Wrong…. Later on we will see the significance of this upgrade in relation to Skyfall PvP. This upgrade will reveal itself to be a very important factor in Skyfall battle especially.

The Sky Soul upgrade. Again this might seem like another random upgrade however we will learn how each can help us greatly in becoming the fiercest of Sky-Pirates. To upgrade our Sky Soul, we will need to unlock and evolve Wraithwings to meet specific requirements in the Sky Soul upgrade menu. Doing this gives us a % on certain attributes and also increase our flying speed.  All in all, I’d say this is not as important as Level Upgrades but it helps enough that you do not want to ignore this upgrade.

Wing Enhance. This is definitely one of the most costly upgrades when it comes to SkyWings, specifically when we are talking about Mythic quality SkyWings. Here we use SkyWing fragments to add feathers to our SkyWing. This will not only give us additional power and buffs but it will also make the SkyWings bigger and all glow-y (Because looks matter, don’t let anyone tell you different). I will explain below how deadly feather upgrades can be for your opponent should you have the determination to capitalize on this upgrade.

Awaken Menu. This is arguably the most important feature in the SkyWing area of the game. As you might know, here we can equip emblems which have the potential to make your Character incredibly strong, both in normal PvP but more importantly for this guide, in Skyfall battle. More on these later.

Awaken Upgrades. This is found on the same menu pictured just above. Here we use Woven Feathers and Sky Souls to upgrade our SkyWing’s awaken level. Lucky bar is a great even for both these items. Doing this upgrade will give us attributes as well as unlocks another emblem slot every 10 level interval. These are quite important as well simply due to the fact that more emblems give more power. Quite a costly upgrade but also one you should be giving priority to. It is important to note that the Sky Souls required to do these upgrades are not the same Sky Soul upgrade mentioned previously. These Sky Souls are an item required for upgrading awaken level, while the one mentioned earlier is a category of different upgrades.

Now that we are familiar with everything in the SkyWing menu, it is time to talk about Skyfall a little bit. Anyone who’s ever invested time and effort into his character has noticed that a strong character in PvP does not always mean a strong character in Skyfall PvP. This is mainly due to a feature called BR balancing and we can see what this more or less does in the Skyfall information page.

That’s right. Soak this all in as this is the crux of the matter. Understanding of this key piece of information will be the difference between getting a kill in-between deaths if you’re lucky or being a mostly unkillable beast in Skyfall.

What does this mean exactly?  This means that your stats outside of Skyfall, which can be seen in your character’s stat information page DO NOT carry over into Skyfall battle. Not your Attack or HP and not your beloved Special and (previously) Hidden stats such as Crit, Dodge, Block, Critical Damage %, Extra Damage %,plus their counterparts, among others. If you do not yet know the importance of these Special stats, I will refer you to Wulf's Guide on Hidden stats. Furthermore, Skill Talents, Runes or any other skill related upgrade does not effect the SkyRealm version of Skills.

So in the end, having the highest Extra Damage % or Dodge on your entire region does not mean you will hit the hardest or Dodge the most attacks because clearly, these stats do not apply to Skyfall battle unless they are coming specifically from emblems. As the information page just taught us, to get any kind of stat in Skyfall battle, we need to get it directly from wings or the relevant upgrades. With this out of the way, we will now talk about the significance of the upgrades mentioned in the beginning of the guide.

Upgrade level:

This is where we will get a lot of our basic stats. While these are not normally our focus, the lack of sources for stats when it comes to Skyfall make these upgrades our primary source of HP, Attack, Elemental Attack, P Def and M Def. Out of all these, I would say HP and Attack should be given priority, although this does not mean the other 3 are totally meaningless. One thing to note about these upgrades is that not all wings give the same stats in equal numbers. For example, the Rage SkyWing will give much more HP and defensive stats than attack compared Anzu. If you are contemplating which of these you should get first, I would suggest Anzu over Rage. Having both is always better, but Anzu is more balanced than Rage so if one had to choose one over the other, I personally believe this to be the better choice.

Wing Enhance:

This upgrade is another seemingly trivial one, especially when you compare the cost of the Fragments to the stats gained. However we must not forget just how limited our stats are in Skyfall battle. The stats gained by the % buffs given after we enhance a wing might seem small compared to the millions of HP or Attack your character has, but in Skyfall battle these % buffs can make quite a difference due to the inherently low Basic stats everyone has in-general during a Skyfall battle. Even more important is the special buff each Wing provides. Below you will see the the buff given for enhancing the Pheonix SkyWing.

A 40% chance to decrease enemy Damage Reduction by 60% at maximum feather level! An incredible advantage if fighting someone who does not have this upgrade. Even more powerful (and costly) are the buffs given from Mythic quality wings, such as Anzu and Rage, which give a max of 40% attack buff for 5 seconds and 40% Extra damage+ 30% movement speed for 5 seconds respectively. This makes SkyWing Enhance a potentially deadly upgrade for those committed enough to get them.

And finally, the emblems:

Emblems are at the heart of any powerful LOD player. Not only because of the strength they give but also for the flexibility they provide when it comes to power allocation. One can keep extra emblems on hand and swap between different setups to be stronger in certain game modes or against a specific enemy. Skyfall is no different. Due to the big differences in PvP and Skyfall battle mechanics, things that are good for PvP might not always be the best for Skyfall and vice versa. A great example of this is the Attack stat. Being plentiful in many upgrades, Attack generally takes a back seat in terms of importance compared to Extra Damage %  for regular PvP. However there are not many sources of Extra Damage % for Skyfall PvP so it is much easier and often more effective to get a big advantage on your damage by increasing your Attack stat. Due to this, Attack is much preferred in Skyfall Battle, seeing how the biggest sources of Special % stats for Skyfall battle are only Pet awaken faction buffs and emblems themselves.

Ok… So what about HP? Surely if increasing my damage is important, more HP emblems will increase my survivability. Wrong. Many can attest to the uselessness of the HP stat. In this guide I will show how you can get much better survivability using other methods. While an HP emblem can give you enough HP to live through another attack or two, this does not increase your survivability or PvP power by much. For this, we will use other defensive stats, namely Dodge, Block and Resil stats. There are many differences between PvP and Skyfall PvP, but these stats are equally important in both instances. Not only will these decrease or even nullify the damage done to you, but blocking will also give you a chance to regenerate your health by turning a % of your damage dealt into HP. This is done by increasing your Block stat via emblems and also having your Twilight necklace piece infused to a minimum of R5 to unlock the healing ability. I am sure you have met certain players in Skyfall battle who no matter how long you hit them, they seem to be getting more HP than you can deal damage on and this is exclusively the reason for that.

Affinities & Attr. Preview

These are 2 more menus/pages in the SkyWing Awaken feature and these are Affinity Preview and Attr. Preview. The former gives you a certain buff if you have the needed quality and types of emblems equipped in that specific wing. This is not all that powerful, but it is not at all a bad idea to get the Special Stat ones from Mythic and Legendary quality SkyWings. For Purple quality SkyWings, I would suggest to totally ignore affinities as they ask you to equip HP, P def or M def emblems, which are close to useless. The latter will show what value each emblem quality and type has the ability to give and is a useful guide for when you are trying to reforge emblem values to get a better buff during emblem reforging.

Emblem Vault:

With so much to say about emblems, we cannot forget Emblem Reforge and Upgrades. All these are collectively called the Emblem Vault.

Here, you can Identify new emblems you get from Events or shops, salvage excess emblems to get a special currency to buy materials in the shop provided, upgrade emblem quality, reforge the type of emblem and finally reforge the value of your emblem.

This will be the most common reforge you do. This specific reforge will change the type of emblem you have. For example you can change your emblem from HP to Attack, among many others. It is important to note that certain types of emblems (specifically the most sought after) require a certain quality of emblem. For example Extra Damage % emblem is not possible to get unless you reforge a Purple quality emblem or above. Refer to the Attr. Preview feature mentioned earlier to know exactly when you can get what.

This is the quality upgrade. For example here, you can upgrade a Purple quality emblem into an Orange quality one, which will increase the value and overall power of your emblem, which in turn increases your power in Skyfall significantly. Each upgrade in quality can give you more than double the value of the same stat, so better quality is definitely something to strive for.

Emblem value reforge. This will keep your type of emblem but reset it’s value. For example doing this on an HP emblem will not change it into another type of emblem, however it will change the amount of HP you get from the emblem. The value can go up as well as down, so refer to the Attr. Preview section to see whether it is worth doing. Getting maximum value on any type or quality of emblem is extremely hard, so if you are close to it, I would not recommend doing this again as getting it that high again can prove to be frustratingly difficult. Additionally, I would not suggest that you ever do this kind of reforge on anything except a Mythic (red) quality emblem and only if you are sure that you will need that specific type of emblem for the foreseeable future. Upgrading or Reforging Emblem type will both reset the value of the emblem, and you’ll have to start from scratch in terms of the value of the emblem.

Finally we are approaching the more applicable and action filled part of this guide. We will be talking next about Emblem Setups. There are as many good emblem setups as there are bad ones, and in a perfect world, your setup would change depending on whether you are fighting in Skyfall, PvP or even fighting a specific enemy. This is where we approach the grey-ish area of preference. With that said, there are a few pointers each build has to follow in order for it to be a good build. For the purposes of this guide, we will be focusing solely on making your Skyfall setup better.

This part will heavily depend on 2 things. First being the amount of SkyWings you have unlocked and second being your SkyWing’s awaken level. Having more SkyWings means you can equip more emblems. Similarly, higher Awaken level means more slots unlocked for you to fill with even more emblems. If you have only 2 SkyWings, you will be more restricted than if you had all of them. Mainly due to the lower amount of emblems you can equip but also because each SkyWing (as well as it’s Upgrade Level and Enhance Level) will add to your total Basic stats in a Skyfall Battle.

For this part I will ignore the quality, however this does not mean that you should. I will be ignoring quality for the simple fact that not all players will have an endless supply of Mythic emblems available, so they will need to distribute any emblems they have equally among the stats I’m about to share. Keep in mind the quality of the emblems you are using, as 1 Orange emblem can be twice as strong as a Purple one. The first priority, in my eyes, is survivability. You cannot kill others if you are not able to take a few hits, so the first order of business is getting defensive emblems. This means getting Block, Dodge and Resil emblems. Start with 1 of each if you must, but whatever you do, you must ensure that you have each type or the corresponding stat will be 0 in Skyfall battle.

Congratulations, now you are as nimble as a Ninja (pun intended), but this is no use if your enemy is blocking and dodging your attacks all the time. This is why Hit, Pierce and Crit emblems are almost equally important. Personally, I like to focus slightly more on Dodge and Block than the other special stats, simply because Dodging keeps me alive longer and Blocking makes me heal more during battle.

Perfect, now your Character is proficient in all strategies of combat on LOD during Skyfall battle. Is this guide finally over then? Not a chance. You might be dodging attacks and critting all the time but remember those pesky Skyfall mechanics? They are causing your attacks to be weak in damage, due to a low Attack stat. To counter this, you will need a number of attack emblems. How much you want to equip of any emblem will come down to your needs and preferences but a general rule of thumb is, if you have all SkyWings, you will be able to make do with less Attack. The opposite holds true for having only 2 SkyWings. Since all of your stats are not high with 2 SkyWings, you would need to make up for this with more attack emblems. I would recommend you start with at least 1 of each special stat and a minimum of 3 attack emblems (flat value ones, not Attack %). Then if you have more room, you can add more of whatever you think you need. Be it dodge, attack, block, whatever. I need to repeat one more time that you should avoid emblem such as HP, P Def and M Def. These are among the worst emblems you could have.

This is where trial and error comes in. You should not take anyone’s emblem setup as a guide for yourself, as he might have more/less Upgrade level than you, or simply has better quality emblems or a higher number of Sky Wings.

I will however give you some pointers of where more emblems might benefit you depending on what your problem is in Skyfall Battle. Ask yourself these questions whenever you are having issues with Skyfall battle

Problem: I just can’t get close to the front lines without getting killed all the time
Solution:  Check whether you have any “useless” emblems mentioned above and change these into Dodge. It could also be that you simply need higher Upgrade level, Quality of emblem or more SkyWings activated. All of these help immensely

Problem: I can take a few hits but I do not see myself heal as consistently as other players do
Solution: Need more Block

Problem: I can see myself healing but the heals cannot keep up or are otherwise weak compared to other player’s
Solution: There is 2 things at play here. The rank of your Twilight necklace and also the damage you deal. Higher rank on Necklace gives you a higher % of damage turned into HP. Similarly, higher attack will make you deal more damage, which in turn heals you more.

Problem: My heals are decent most of the time, but sometimes I simply cannot hit my enemies.
Solution: More Pierce, Hit or Critical is needed in these instances, depending on which is lowest.

These questions will help you get a more balanced build, specifically for you. It does require trial and error, but in the end it will be better than trying to copy someone else’s build as it might not work so good for you.

A few others things worth mentioning are, the Trinity emblems, the Attack % emblem and Hidden Stats emblems (% ones). For Attack %, I would not recommend this unless you have all SkyWings unlocked and also have a few regular flat Attack emblems. The Attack % will need a good amount of Base Attack to be worth having, so in many cases a flat attack emblem will provide you with more Attack than an Attack % emblem would.

Hidden stats such as Extra Damage %, Critical Damage %, Extra Damage Reduction % and Critical Damage Reduction % (What a mouthful, eh? xD) are still good for Skyfall, but only when they are in sufficient numbers and quality. Players, especially those who do not have any Trinity emblems will notice that Attack emblems are better at providing damage and Dodge and Block emblems are better at providing survivability. Albeit being among the rarer and most sought after emblems for PvP, Hidden Stats are not the most powerful in Skyfall battle. That said, you should definitely keep these if you ever get them from reforging, they are quite powerful for regular PvP. Also, do not worry about having these equipped during Skyfall battle if you do not have other high quality emblems to switch them with. If the rest of your setup is decent and balanced, you will not have any problems.

And now, perhaps the most controversial subject for emblems. The Trinity emblems. Someone who has a Trinity will love them to death, while those that do not will tremble at the sight of a player who utilizes them well. Trinity Emblems is a collective term for each of the 3 most rare, very special and incredibly powerful emblems. These emblems are the Conqueror Emblem, Battle-axe emblem and Infinite Emblem. These emblems give a very powerful buff for 8 seconds (Mythic quality needed for 8 seconds). The activation of these buffs is called a “proc”. It is very important to note that to have a chance of getting these emblems, a person needs to reforge Legendary quality (Orange) emblems or better. You cannot get this emblem reforging anything below this quality.

Conqueror emblem ( Shortly referred to as Conq)

This emblem has the reputation of the best emblem any player can hope to get. At maximum power, it has the potential to give you a 37% chance to increase the Attributes of all your socketed emblems by 80%(!!) for 8 seconds. (Red quality and value reforge needed to get max buff) Every emblem in every SkyWing you have will be buffed by 80% for 8 seconds. You can see the potential this has.

Battle-axe Emblem ( Baxe for short)

At maximum power, this has the potential to give you a 37% chance to increase the attribute of a single, highest quality emblem you own by a multiplier of x18 (Red quality and value reforge needed to get max buff). So this emblem does not effect all emblems but the one that it does effect will have it’s value multiplied x18! It is definitely worth having. A very specific setup is required to benefit most from this emblem. Since it only effects one emblem, and only of your highest quality, it can be manipulated into buffing the emblem of your choice. This is the favorite emblem among the up-and-coming players, simply because red emblems are limited at that stage. Pair this up with a Red quality Attack or Attack % emblem and you will see incredible damage coming off your Character. It is not uncommon for players to hit maximum damage in Skyfall with this emblem (9.999 Trillion damage!!!), which is several times the value of any player’s HP. The only downside of this emblem is that for a player who has mostly Mythic quality emblems, the Battle-axe will effect only one of these emblems at random. So unless it luckily lands on a damage altering emblem, he will not see much difference when it procs.This is the only reason why it ultimately falls short of Conqueror, because the Conqueror will become stronger with more Mythic emblems equipped, while the Battleaxe’s effects will be more random and unpredictable with more Mythic quality emblems.

Infinite Emblem:

At maximum power, this has the potential to give you a 37% chance to nullify 50% of your target’s emblems (randomly selected) and adds them to yourself (Red quality and value reforge needed to get max buff). This emblem also has a tendency to steal the effects of other trinity emblems that might be active at that time. It is not unheard of that a player with Infinite emblem is able to steal the effects of a Battle-axe or Conqueror Emblem. Needless to say it is quite powerful. However, lately it has gotten a reputation for freezing players in Skyfall. If you own this emblem and you get frozen a lot during battle, especially in Skyfall, you should try removing this emblem for the time being until the issue is sorted out. This emblem is especially powerful if you are fighting a player stronger than yourself, not only because it weakens them but also because it adds that lost power to yourself. I do not own this emblem personally, so unfortunately I cannot show you what it looks like in-game. However, the other 2 examples above are pretty much the same, apart from the buff of course.

And this finally concludes my guide on Skyfall battle. Hopefully you found this guide to be complete and helpful, as it is my aim to cover every question your average player would have regarding Skyfall battle, especially when it comes to being beaten by weaker players. Please do let me know if you would like to see certain additions to this guide or if I perhaps missed something. This is my first in-depth guide that has a lot of little details.

Regards,
NinjaStyle
Translate

ninjastyle Last edit in 2018-6-24 14:08:16

Support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
ninjastyle
User
Joined 2018-4-6
Last Visited 2019-03-19
 Author| Post time 2018-6-24 21:11:16 | Show all posts
Edited by ninjastyle at 2018-6-24 14:13

Dear ducnguyenlod,

If this is one of your only Attack emblems, I would suggest an emblem with a flat value rather than a % one, simply because an Attack % emblem needs a few regular Attack emblems for it to give you a higher buff. You can know which one of these is more beneficial to you by adding up all of the attack you are getting from your SkyWings manually, and then adding as well any attack from regular Attack emblems. Once you do this, see what quality your % emblem is, check it's maximum % value and check whether or not adding this would give a higher amount of attack than a flat attack emblem of the same quality. You can check minimum/maximum values for each emblem in the Attr. Preview Section of the SkyWing menu.

If I recall correctly, one needs about 2 million or so Attack from SkyWings and flat Attack emblems before a Mythic quality Attack % emblem overtakes a flat Attack one in values given. As for Attack vs Elemental Attack, I would suggest the former simply because it is the most common type of damage you do. High Elemental Attack isn't bad, but it requires Elemental hits whereas Attack will effect both regular hits and Criticals.

Regards
NinjaStyle
Translate
Floor reply (1)

ninjastyle Last edit in 2018-6-24 21:11:16

Support 5

Reply Support 5 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
g:8145098012
User
Joined 2018-5-13
Last Visited 2019-08-25
Post time 2018-6-25 04:56:15 | Show all posts
Thank you Ninja for your thorough guide for skywing emblems.
It DOES CLEAR up so much of my doubts over 6 months of working on skywings with trial and error.

So 1 question,

1. ATK% or Ele% on skywing without regular flat ATK or ELE emblem is useless in regular PvP?

Translate
Floor reply (0)

g:8145098012 Last edit in 2018-6-25 04:56:15

Support 3

Default Signature
Reply Support 3 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

资深玩家版主

Credits
prophetcore
Sr. Player Moderator
Joined 2017-10-20
Last Visited 2020-01-21
Post time 2018-6-29 17:11:39 | Show all posts
Dear Guardian,

baxe automatically chose a random of your highest quality emblems exluding HP/%HP/Other trinity emblems not matter in which wing the emblem is socketed.

Regards,

Prophetcore
Translate
Floor reply (0)

prophetcore Last edit in 2018-6-29 17:11:39

Support 1

Reply Support 1 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
User
Joined 2017-12-18
Last Visited 2019-08-22
Post time 2018-6-29 15:58:12 | Show all posts
I have Baxe emblem and my question is,when it triggers, does it choose an emblem from  the skywing that the baxe itself is socketed into or does is choose randomly an emblem from all the the skywings u have
Translate
Floor reply (1)

10080618647146... Last edit in 2018-6-29 15:58:12

Support 1

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
ninjastyle
User
Joined 2018-4-6
Last Visited 2019-03-19
 Author| Post time 2018-6-27 14:26:04 | Show all posts
Hello g:8145098012 and vince888,

When we are talking about Skyfall battle, attack is never really useless. However if your Attack stat is not high enough between what you are getting from the Skywings upgrade level and flat Attack emblems, the Attack % will simply give you less Attack than what a flat Attack emblem of same quality would. This is generally the case for people who do not have all SkyWings, as obviously the Mythic quality wings give a lot of Attack via their upgrade level, especially Anzu. That said, even with all 4 SkyWings decently upgraded, one would still require some regular Attack emblems so that the Attack % emblems will have enough of the stat to amplify onto. The higher the base Attack, the more Attack you will get from a % emblem.

As for the Ele % emblems, yes these would follow the same "rule". The % given on each quality is exactly the same of what an attack % emblem would give. For example both emblems at Mythic quality can go up to 45% or so.

Regards
NinjaStyle
Translate
Floor reply (0)

ninjastyle Last edit in 2018-6-27 14:26:04

Support 1

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
vince888
User
Joined 2017-6-26
Last Visited 2019-12-26
Post time 2018-6-25 11:39:29 | Show all posts
If I recall correctly, one needs about 2 million or so Attack from SkyWings and flat Attack emblems before a Mythic quality Attack % emblem overtakes a flat Attack one in values given.

Hi ninjastyle,
I am working on ele attack instead. My ele atk is about 1.9m. Do I need to up to 2m before mythic ele % emblem overtakes a flat ele atk too?
Translate
Floor reply (1)
  • I have Baxe emblem and my question is,when it triggers, does it choose from the skywing that the baxe itself is socketed into or does is choose randomly an emblem from all the the skywings u have
    Translate
    2018-6-29 15:49  Reply

vince888 Last edit in 2018-6-25 11:39:29

Support 1

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
ducnguyenlod
User
Joined 2018-2-8
Last Visited 2019-04-27
Post time 2018-6-24 17:16:41 | Show all posts
Thank you for your valuable time

I have 1 conqueror emblem like your images

I used to asked Wulf if I should add 1 - 2 %ATK or %ELE so that I can gain more damage once the conqueror emblem activated.

The answer is yes, but I am still not sure if I should go for %ATK or %ELE
Translate
Floor reply (0)

ducnguyenlod Last edit in 2018-6-24 17:16:41

Support 1

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
nickname_56160446
User
Joined 2018-1-2
Last Visited 2019-04-22
Post time 2018-7-5 06:48:39 | Show all posts
Is it just me or is it near impossible to get atk emblem when using reforge. I've I've been trying for awhile now to reforge low quality emblem trying for atk,  so far no luck at all. The only atk emblem I got was from identifying.
Translate
Floor reply (0)

nickname_56160446 Last edit in 2018-7-5 06:48:39

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
abxazahw7fmhk1...
User
Joined 2018-5-13
Last Visited 2018-07-07
Post time 2018-7-5 07:18:27 | Show all posts
I thought this was supposed to be a guide to sky emblems?  I wish we knew what our stats are in the skyrealm.  It's really just trial and error and even then it's nearly impossible to control the variables to successfully make any conclusions.

Over the past 3 weeks, I've tried every single day, spent every single point I have on trying to get the special emblems to proc (battle axe, infinity, etc.).  The success rate must be 0.000001% statistically.  I even spread them out to 5 or 6 times a day as others have suggested.   
Translate
Floor reply (0)

abxazahw7fmhk1... Last edit in 2018-7-5 07:18:27

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2020-2-23 07:11 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.081993 second(s), 53 queries .