North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
Website League of Angels Tavern
863 Threads / 29654 Reply
Search   Favorites  

View: 2210| Reply: 21

[Forum Event] The Lore - Week 21!

Close [Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Team Lead

Credits
freyafm
Team Lead
Joined 2015-6-3
Last Visited 2019-07-18
Post time 2018-6-26 10:35:22 | Show all posts |Read mode
[Forum Event] The Lore - Week 21! Reply:21| View:2210
Hello, Hello wonderful people!! Here we are in the 21st week of our Lore journey!
What wonderful stories lay ahead of us?
Let's hear it!
This week we are going to see your best Lores for your favorite Mount and Fairy!
(please check Lore Tracking thread to make sure you don't write something that is already in the game)

Fan art by LoA Creative Fan, A5ho9999 (ua185 GTA)

Same rules as always!
Rules:
- It can be a story or even poetry;(from now on we will take a closer look at the copy-paste stories from the internet and those, if found, will NOT be accepted!)
- 500 words limit on word number;
- No defamatory, cursing and swearing, instigating violence and racism, nor se.xual connotations are allowed; (the type of violence that is sickening I refer it's a no go, but the war/godly/warrior/battle wars that take place in mythic tells it's allowed)
- Any unrelated replies under this thread will be deleted;
- Spamming and trolling under this thread can get your forum account banned for the duration of the event (you have seen in the hunting events we keep our word and act as per rules)
- Once a player won Most Supported of the week, he will be able to participate next week, but will not be allowed to win again the same reward! We need to give everyone a fair chance and God knows how many of you use alts to vote for yourselves (sorry no offence, but in 4 years I’ve seen it done)
- Once you won the top reward, you cannot win the same reward for 1 month (but you can participate and win the lower rewards).
- There is no guarantee that the winning story will be introduced in game exactly as the poster made it or at all. The developers can modify, edit, add or remove parts or change what is needed to fit their final requirements. They are also free to decide if the most supported story is indeed worthy of being the chosen one, or it was a case of greedy alts. Also, more than one stories might be selected/combined.
- Posts without IGN, Server and platform will NOT be taken in consideration anymore, so make sure you add them!!!

NOTE: Mount & Heroes Evolves are counted in the Lore Book it does not have to be the base form. So you don't have to use the form that appears in the Lore strictly , but can use one of its evolves as well.

The final decision and adjustments will be seen in game!
A total of 31 players will be rewarded weekly
Most supported story may get his/her story pu.blished in the game ( the rules will apply of course) + rewarded Flair and resource co/de
Next 30 most supported stories will receive a participation reward and a Flair
Do not forget to provide your IGN,Server, Platform when you post your lore!!!
This event will end at the end of this week (EST)

freyafm Last edit in 2018-6-26 10:35:22

Support

Please try and make all the posts/threads that have to be reported, in Support Section!!!!

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
lucasai
User
Joined 2014-9-17
Last Visited 2019-07-19
Post time 2018-6-26 20:51:36 | Show all posts
Witch Broom
We at BRAT - Broom Airborne Technologies know that satisfaction of our customers is the highest value and it's the motor why we constantly strive for perfection. Thanks to you Magic Broom became number 1 transportation device all across the Angel Universum - from Elf Village to the Kingdom of Gods. For the last 3 years we've been working hard to improve what we thought that couldn't be improved any further. Oh boy, we were wrong. That's why today it is with our greatest pride that we can present to you a broom of the future - A Witch Broom! Its the same broom you've all loved so much but we've introduced some major changes to bring a new level of flight experience. A pixiwood frame has been enriched with Bloodthirsty Crow feather essence that makes it harder and less susceptible to breaking. We kept the same comfortable seat while we applied a new species of pumpkin peel to neutralize even more extreme turbulences. Bat wings didn't change their place - they're still right behind the seat. But we made them bigger which allowed us to achieve even better acceleration. Your broom will now speed up to 100 DPH (Dragons Per Hour) in just 3,27 seconds. Broomella tree twigs in Witch Broom tail are now covered with a non-sticky Snail mucus impregnation that reduces air resistance - now you'll glide in the sky even smoother than before. Anti-tracking properties of Celestial Fox hair in the tail worked so well that we decided to keep them. However since previous model didn't have a stable fight module we decided to focus on that. As a result there's a little reservoir with Grim Frogger's gunk hidden in the jack-o-lantern special compartment. Now you can not only fly but also get rid of pesky enemies on your way. WPS (Wizard Positioning System) is now a standard. Don't wait any longer because the future of magical meanings of transportation is here! Purchase your Witch Broom today or visit any BRAT salon with your Magic Broom and our staff will implement the upgrades for you for as little as 1000 darics.

IGN: Lucasai
Server: S1
Platform: Armorgames
Floor reply (4)

lucasai Last edit in 2018-6-26 20:51:36

Support 14

Default Signature
Reply Support 14 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
pandamoenium
User
Joined 2014-4-25
Last Visited 2018-08-26
Post time 2018-6-27 01:23:43 | Show all posts
Edited by pandamoenium at 2018-6-27 01:39

Midnight Charge

In a Time not so long ago when the great war was coming to an end, there was a race of cat like creatures known as the Ajax, The Ajax were a peaceful race got along with the other friendly creatures in the Dark Forest. But it wasn't always Dark. When The forest was attacked by the endless swarms of demons they laid waste to everything, But the Ajax being Proud mystical Creatures that they are defended there lands valiantly but to no avail. Fortunately with his mothers last strength he was shunned to safety as His small glistening eyes watched on as his homeland was destroyed Friends, Family falling before him. Many Years Have passed Since the great war came to an end, but he never forgot or forgave. Rumors say that he still prowls the forest making sure that no evil will ever step foot in it again, but alas the bells of war toll once more. The Last of his kind, King of the Ajax With a snap of his bushy tail and moonlight light shining in his eyes he's ready for them to come again, always watching always waiting. The Midnight Charge.

Platform : Gtarcade
Server : mysticgorge s1416
IGN : Panda

This post contains more resources

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Floor reply (4)

pandamoenium Last edit in 2018-6-27 01:23:43

Support 10

Default Signature
Reply Support 10 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
dosso
User
Joined 2018-4-27
Last Visited 2018-09-21
Post time 2018-6-27 08:43:48 | Show all posts

Tiny Santa

He is the official representative fairy of the real Santa a great magician that enlighten children with hope and toys in christmas . One day he was sent by santa to collect the wishes of the children so they can work on fulfilling them but things didn`t happen to follow thier plan . He was encountered by the Dark Night Witch`s fairy the Witching Cat the scavenger . that cat was very special to the witch so special she gave her an ability known as omnipotent a spical ability to witch the cat can summon the power of the Witch in fight so she can fulfill the witch one command Hope Annihilation so she can bring back the dark ages where there was no hope or joy just the fear of the witch tribe. he had a good fight with the cat they almost have equal powers but the cat used a spell learned by her master a spell when put in action will make the target lose his/her powers in a matter of minutes but Tiny santa managed to win and leave the battle with minimal powers and reach santa protecting the childrens dreams and the christmas was saved

IGN : GrimReaper.ub22
Server :ue1
Platform: r2games

Floor reply (3)

dosso Last edit in 2018-6-27 08:43:48

Support 9

Default Signature
Reply Support 9 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
lililili1993
User
Joined 2015-12-10
Last Visited 2019-07-17
Post time 2018-6-27 03:17:00 | Show all posts
Edited by lililili1993@yahoo.com at 2018-6-27 03:18

Far away in the East, high among the mountain forests, there once lived a band of monkeys. One day, when some of the younger monkeys were exploring, they spotted a tree growing on the banks of a river. Its branches were full of the most delicious-looking fruit. It was a mango tree.
“Look,” called the smallest monkey. “A fruit tree.”
“Stop,” said his big sister. “Don’t eat the fruit; it might be poisonous. Let’s take one back to our king. He’ll know if it’s good for us.”
The monkey king took the golden fruit, sniffed it and then tasted it.
“Umm-HMMHH! Absolutely delicious!” he exclaimed. “Are there any more where this came from?”
“Oh yes, hundreds of them,” replied the little one excitedly.
Before long, they found the tree again.
“What a beautiful tree!” said the monkey king. “We could all live here, but we must be careful not to let any fruit drop into the water. If one were carried away down the river to the towns where the humans live, someone might taste it and come looking for this tree. Let us first pick all the fruit that hangs over the river. That way we will be safe.”....Ign...Tica...server ub85...GTA

x
Floor reply (1)

lililili1993 Last edit in 2018-6-27 03:17:00

Support 4

Default Signature
Reply Support 4 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
sirena33774
User
Joined 2014-2-3
Last Visited 2019-07-17
Post time 2018-6-26 22:05:31 | Show all posts
Sweetheart Kitten
Since childhood. I've always loved cats. When this cuttie fairy became available, I knew I had to have one!
She looks like a female feline, pointy ears, lovely eyes and soft  paws.  She's pink with golden fluffy wings.
She is a great companion and I can hear her purr when we win. I can always count on her being by my side.  She is fierce in battle helping me tear apart our opponents.  She is loyal and playful.  I love the way we look.
I think we make a great pair!

IGN: Sirena
Server: ForgottenRealm (S27)
Platform: Gta
Floor reply (1)
  • The lore is supposed to be about the fairy, a story about he fairy.. now you and the fairy..
    2018-7-5 15:38  Reply

sirena33774 Last edit in 2018-6-26 22:05:31

Support 4

Default Signature
Reply Support 4 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
smapti
User
Joined 2015-6-2
Last Visited 2019-05-23
Post time 2018-6-27 11:40:21 | Show all posts
Easter Emissary-
She would come to be known as the Easter Emissary, a descendant princess of royalty from the Omega-Lepus tribe.  Her real name was Garnecia, and she first arrived at the base of Yggdrasil, The World Tree.  She was greeted there by Angel Amora, who sensed her presence.  She knew this beautiful glowing emissary had come to help bring peace to the known world.  Amora arranged for her to meet with Jilleon the Ranger, and they struck an accord to fight together for peace.  Garnecia would add her magical defense ability to those she swore her protection, and in turn Jilleon vowed that their battles would always be for just and good causes.
The accord would be a legendary one, and the word of the great deeds of the Easter Emissary and the Elves of the World Tree would spread across the known World.
It was rumored that a time came when Amora revisted Garnecia, the Easter Emissary, and gave her a special gift and a new title.  But that's a tale left for another day.

Kirae, UA285
Floor reply (3)

smapti Last edit in 2018-6-27 11:40:21

Support 3

Default Signature
Reply Support 3 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
jiamen2
User
Joined 2016-7-12
Last Visited 2019-07-18
Post time 2018-6-26 23:03:41 | Show all posts
Edited by jiamen2 at 2018-6-26 16:19

SWEETHEART KITEEN

I never call her kitten but i usually call her Rosé or kittie she's my baby pink kittie cat *_*
Im blinded by u who shines so that all the all other light becomes colorless , u just dazzle so much that after u disseapered nothing stayed the same . cause of ur cuteness the air gets congested and hardens so we cant breath hhh please give us some mercy
ur so beautiful my goddess with ur supa dupa cuteness u keep creeping in my heart little by little until u take it over . Im so so blessed to have u sweetheart in my team  ur not only my fairy nope ur like my soulmate thanks for all the winings let's do more <3 ur kitten and im krystal we'r the K.K team . A real mining of a fairy of love my kittie teaches us how to love with her flying hearts *_* love u my kittie <3

IGN : Krystal
Platform: GTArcade
server:carter(1008)

x
Floor reply (3)
  • the sweet heart kitty is so pretty that zeus petted her and fell in lover her
    2018-6-27 04:58  Reply
  • And i fall in luv with her too
    2018-6-27 14:04  Reply
  • As sweet as she is..the lore needs to be about the fairy only, not your bonding with her...
    2018-7-5 15:45  Reply

jiamen2 Last edit in 2018-6-26 23:03:41

Support 3

IGN: Krystal
SERVER: Carter(1008)
PLATFORM: Gtarcade
Reply Support 3 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
memendz
User
Joined 2016-4-9
Last Visited 2019-07-18
Post time 2018-7-2 01:22:05 | Show all posts
IGN : Crazy Bhoi
Server : uc21
Platform : Facebook

The Lizard

One of the most agile mount in the realm.
Sought after but hard to get one.
These are the relatives of ordinary lizards who had adopt to the caverns of the Deep.
They stick to walls and can stay upside down glued to the ceiling of the caverns for hours waiting for their preys.
But in the Deep, there are a lot of creatures that also lurk.
The Lizards are wary also of their surrounding as they can become the hunted also instead of the hunter.
At the first sign of danger, they can and will evade their hunter in no time.
But as with any creature of the Deep, their weakness is the light.
If subjected suddenly to a strong light, they become disoriented and some froze.
This split second is critical to any adventurer hoping to catch a Lizard as a prized mount.
Thus those who venture out to catch a Lizard will always have with them what is known as the "Everlight". A ball with special powders inside that when thrown will explode in a blinding light.

The Deep is what they call to what lies beyond the maze of underground caverns.
After capturing a Lizard, one must find its way back and select the correct path back.
Many adventurers who are not experienced trackers have been lost in the maze of caverns never to see the light of day again.

The maze is just one of the challenges in the Deep.
The most difficult and feared of them all are the night elves - the fearsome Drows whom the Deep is their home.
They are protective of their domain and they are merciless.
Encountering a party of scouting Drows means sure death.

The Lizard has lived all its life underground.
So after capturing the Lizard and successfully bringing it to the surface world would mean months of having the eyes of this magnificent create accustomed to the light of the day.
But after that, the Lizard would have adopted already and would give it's rider the satisfaction of having one of the unique and most agile mount to walk the realm.
Floor reply (1)

memendz Last edit in 2018-7-2 01:22:05

Support 2

Default Signature
Reply Support 2 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
felion
User
Joined 2017-6-22
Last Visited 2019-07-19
Post time 2018-6-29 23:31:13 | Show all posts
TINY ALECTA

A heroe once was wandering through gates of Valhalla.

Suddenly his eyes noticed a very ancient scroll semi burned, thrown

on to the ground. The heroes curiosity couldn't help but to run in to his hands and lift the

scroll from the ground and slowly open it.

As the scroll was unfolded, the heroe noticed some

strange letters and some strange ancient sketches of a

mysterious yet unknown creature.

In the scroll was written :

''होव तो सुम्मोन फ़ैरिएस्  ''

Immediately heroes eyes crossed down the page which was

some kind of poem, as he could figure out, of a fairie born from an

Angel of darkness as it was shown in the sketches.

Amazed as he was he started reading this dark poem of hell, yet he couldn't have known the script, but

as of an instict his mouth was moved and the letters formed sentences and sentences meaning.

-ई सुम्मोन योउ थे अन्गेल्स पिएचे

तहत फ़ल्लेन् फ़्रोम् हेर हेअर्त् ई बोउन्द्

तो एतेर्णल् देअथ् ई चालल योउ थे नोत

तिनिएस्त्बुत्थेग्रेअतेस्त् अलेच्त

ऋएवेअल् योउर् सेल्फ़् बेनेअथ् मे----

He read.

Then he instictically raised his hand and re read it louder!!

Suddenly an Angel halo appeared in the field where he was standing, pulled out from her wings one feather and a purple yet dark aura surrounded it and then

as of a dark magic casting spell a smaller angel was summoned!But it wasnt an actual angel was

an other race called ''फ़ैर्य् '' as the scroll was describing.

The newly borned फ़ैर्य्  was called Tiny Alecta as she was introduced to the heroe.

She now was his loyal companion to his journey.

And who knows, maybe he would found more of these scrolls, as his brown eyes were lost in Tinys Alectas

eyeballs..

थे एन्द्  .

IGN: Felion

Server: Morgan valley 1369

Platform: fb

Floor reply (4)
  • Wow this is so creative felion... Love the unknown characters/letters it gives me an old world magical vibe from it.
    Anyway, you are the one who write Raphael's lore right? I'm really curious who are the other 3 Angels... Looking forward for more amazing lore from you ^_^.
    2018-6-30 21:40  Reply
  • yea i though the same creative
    2018-7-1 04:07  Reply
  • Hey ty for ur comment! Im glad u like it. These lores contains imaginative characters!
    The language does excists is sanskrit and is an indouism langua.
    2018-7-1 05:18  Reply
  • Please check your forum PM
    2018-7-5 15:47  Reply

felion Last edit in 2018-6-29 23:31:13

Support 2

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
otaku4life
User
Joined 2015-2-5
Last Visited 2018-07-07
Post time 2018-6-27 08:09:09 | Show all posts
Edited by otaku4life at 2018-6-27 08:14

FAIRIES:
When i was a boy i love animals so i ask my mom to by me a pet and then i name him Husky and Corgi  we played together it was fun and im so happy and i take my pet a walk in our farm and we saw Aries.One time there was an event or some kind of festival that the man was chased by a bull and then it made me take that the bull was chasing is Taurus.One day my family take me to a Zoo and i saw many of them i saw Hamster-Leon-Raccoon-Penguin and i saw the cute Squishy Mushroom in old dead tree.(The End Thank you)

IGN: Asta
Server: CityofMiracles(1408)
Platform: Gtarcade                                                   
Floor reply (1)
  • tinkerbell.loa 

Jr. Player Moderator

I don't deny it's an interesting ... enumeration of fairies names (or, are they pets?!, couldn't really tell, I've lost myself among names at a certain point) still, there you must choose ONE fairy for which your lore is intended. Maybe you can decide yourself upon a fairy you like most and write a lore for it . Good luck with that!
    2018-7-2 00:37  Reply

otaku4life Last edit in 2018-6-27 08:09:09

Support 2

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
kaamakry
User
Joined 2015-8-26
Last Visited 2019-07-11
Post time 2018-6-26 18:34:29 | Show all posts
Edited by kaamakry@gmail.com at 2018-6-26 18:44

Hello There,
Midnight Charge,
a very dark blue,
The color of the dress made it blue eyes seem darker, almost midnight blue .
What about the skills "Balck Storm",

black, Negro, raven, sable
black
Negro, black, rank
dark, gloomy, overcast, dim, sable, black
black, pitchy
darkened, black
dark, murky, dim, tenebrous, gloomy, black
evil, wicked, sinister, vicious, naughty, black
outrageous, infamous, heinous, nefarious, disgraceful, black
hostile, antagonistic, inimical, unfriendly, repeated, black
black
pessimistic, gloomy, cynic, cynical, dim, black
black, sable
black
black, blacken, denigrate,
we live on dark world , we need a lightining dark .
><
WuKong,
WuKong is a monkey, but it better if was a donkey, because we can rid it and go to the world have a colors rose and pinky  IGN: KaamAkry
Server: uc17
Platform: Gta
Floor reply (2)

kaamakry Last edit in 2018-6-26 18:34:29

Support 2

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
vinn
User
Joined 2015-12-23
Last Visited 2019-07-18
Post time 2018-6-26 22:32:51 | Show all posts
Princess cheery, you are more beautiful than any princess or goddess,you are worth more than your weight in gold and then some of your skin is a soft as fine silk or satin.your cheeks are as rosy as the sun as it sets your eyes are as blue as the ocean.your lips are lovely as they remind me of rubies and with your wings the wind can takes you everywhere in this world. IGN:vinn Server:ub21 Platform:facebook
Floor reply (1)

vinn Last edit in 2018-6-26 22:32:51

Support 2

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
scouty.zion
User
Joined 2015-3-16
Last Visited 2019-04-01
Post time 2018-6-27 00:02:38 | Show all posts
Edited by scouty.zion at 2018-6-27 00:13

PEGASUS

Pegasus was an immortal, winged horse which sprang from the neck of the beheaded Gorgon Medusa. It was tamed by Perseus who rode it into battle against the fire-breathing monster known as the Chimera. Later the hero attempted to fly to heaven but Zeus caused the horse to buck throwing him back down to earth in disgrace. Pegasus winged his way on to Olympus where he became the thunderbolt-bearer of Zeus.

Pegasus was commemorated amongst the stars as the constellation of the same name. Its rising marks the arrival of spring and, in Greece, of seasonal thunderstorms.

scouty
ua207
GTArcade

x
Floor reply (1)

scouty.zion Last edit in 2018-6-27 00:02:38

Support 1

Default Signature
Reply Support 1 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
abwyy7nev90dh-...
User
Joined 2016-6-4
Last Visited 2019-07-05
Post time 2018-6-27 00:25:22 | Show all posts
here is my lore.sweetheart kitten and rocket of love.one day sweetheart was walking and seen rocket of love flying by and say hello.rocket came down and say hello to her.sweet ask him can i fly with you.he say yes and they went flying all day long how sweet is that in here. i g n  carey  server ub19 on facebook  carey jones
Floor reply (1)
  • tinkerbell.loa 

Jr. Player Moderator

"Sweet" seem to be the word of the day here, still, as sweet as I possibly can say it, it is needed more than that for this "sweetness" to make a lore. You might want to change the ... topic and decide upon the mount or the fairy, as well.
    2018-7-2 00:45  Reply

abwyy7nev90dh-... Last edit in 2018-6-27 00:25:22

Support 2

Default Signature

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2019-7-19 06:15 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.089168 second(s), 64 queries .