North America Forum

Oublié Pass?
 立即注册

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
Index League of Angels Gl... Bugs
340 Tâche / 1558 Réponse
Rechercher   Mes Favoris  

Voir: 349| Réponse: 3

re bug world cup wager ranking

[Copier lien]

Topics

Intégrale

User

Intégrale
ghanemzak
User
Joint 2017-1-15
Dernière visite 2019-07-16
Post sur le 2018-8-12 04:12:22 | Tout les posts |Mode de lecture
re bug world cup wager ranking Réponse:3| Voir:349
Hello ,

I launched a bug for the wager world cup, and now instead of compresses me you had carrement removed, that's how you thank your loyal player ?? the last 3 match my score froze and did not move from 1917 !!!! I'm still waiting for my compensation that has lasted too long and I had to sacrifice a lot to play my 200 points,

I hope you will not ask me to put back all the screen shots since the beginning !!

I would be grateful to treat my bug quickly

cordially

ign : PAPILLON

server : Godzilla s 81 ( ub4)

you told me that I will soon receive my compensation, and I'm still waiting I hope it will not last 1 month

Ce post contient davantage de ressources

Vous avez besoin de Connexion pour télécharger les pièces jointes. Pas de compte? Enregistrer

x

ghanemzak Dernière Modification dans 2018-8-12 04:12:22

Support

Signaler
Default Signature
Réponse

Accessoires Signaler

Topics

Intégrale

玩家版主

Intégrale
thatseason
Jr. Player Moderator
Joint 2017-11-20
Dernière visite 2019-04-02
Post sur le 2018-8-12 05:08:16 | Tout les posts
Hello PAPILLON,

We have asked you for the screenshot of the 'Result' tab long ago. But you didn't provide them.

Sorry that we are unable to help without those screenshots.
Floor reply (1)
  • Hello
    I can not access more than the 7 ranking you see in the photo, I told you I'm ready to give you my password to check, my score has frozen I must have 2197 point, I can not not to do better than that I am sicere and you have no right to leave me like that because I sacrificed a lot, and apparently I'm not the only one who had a bug.
    when I try to go further, I get a message saying that the tournament is over then that bug and I have to refresh every time.

as I said I give you access to my account and you check yourself.
    I said nothing about small bug, but the one I put everything to have, you have no right to remove me.
    in addition the last time I had put all the screenshots at the top of the page, I have the impression that you have not looked well

cordially
    2018-8-14 13:01  Réponse

thatseason Dernière Modification dans 2018-8-12 05:08:16

Support

Signaler
Please provide IGN, Server, Platform and any necessary screenshot(s) in your report. Issue regarding Recharge will require your transaction ID.

Topics

Intégrale

User

Intégrale
ghanemzak
User
Joint 2017-1-15
Dernière visite 2019-07-16
 Auteur| Post sur le 2018-8-14 13:02:04 | Tout les posts
Hello
I can not access more than the 7 ranking you see in the photo, I told you I'm ready to give you my password to check, my score has frozen I must have 2197 point, I can not not to do better than that I am sicere and you have no right to leave me like that because I sacrificed a lot, and apparently I'm not the only one who had a bug.
when I try to go further, I get a message saying that the tournament is over then that bug and I have to refresh every time.

as I said I give you access to my account and you check yourself.
I said nothing about small bug, but the one I put everything to have, you have no right to remove me.
in addition the last time I had put all the screenshots at the top of the page, I have the impression that you have not looked well

cordially
Floor reply (0)

ghanemzak Dernière Modification dans 2018-8-14 13:02:04

Support

Signaler
Default Signature

Topics

Intégrale

玩家版主

Intégrale
execute
Jr. Player Moderator
Joint 2017-11-20
Dernière visite 2019-06-22
Post sur le 2018-8-15 11:34:53 | Tout les posts
Please do not give your account details out to anyone, not even a mod. For any reason, we WOULD NOT need your account detail to check something.

As mentioned before, we need the screenshot that was requested before, without that, we're not able to assist.
Floor reply (1)
  • Hello ,
    I can not go back in time so that's why I suggest you see for yourself, then if not ask a programmer to look even if I know he does not have that it has to make, or to look at you well what I could send you it is logical, you understand well that I can do much more than 2000 point even more than 3000 if I wanted because I had enough diamond and without forget that I had tickets that I could not put, finally it is really clear ... put you in my place I sacrificed events next to just have my 2000 point. also know that I get a lot of bugging especially since we merged, knowing that I have a 2nd account that is currently in the same server, (maybe it comes from my bug problem ?? !!) please compensate me my 2000 points and even if you give me the minimum it will be enough, and if you can enlighten me why I bug often I would be very happy to understand

cordially

ign: PAPILLON
    server: UB4 (s81 Godzilla)
    2018-8-24 18:40  Réponse

execute Dernière Modification dans 2018-8-15 11:34:53

Support

Signaler
Default Signature
Vous devez vous connecter en premier connect | Inscrivez-vous maintenant

Politique par points de cette tribune du forum

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2019-7-19 18:52 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.129006 second(s), 40 queries .