North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
View: 1132| Reply: 12

Skyfall Suggestion

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
angelomega
User
Joined 2017-7-7
Last Visited 2019-08-19
Post time 2018-8-21 23:55:35 | Show all posts |Read mode
Skyfall Suggestion Reply:12| View:1132
Edited by angelomega at 2018-8-21 23:58

I would like to ask the developers to restrict the players that have 0 attempts in skyfall
Cause there are some players who just join skyfall with 0 attempts and go on a killing spree just because they can
and it are just those strong ones that 1shot everyone,
giving no chance to those players who are actually using their attempts to win it
the reason why I ask it is also because it are always the same names so I could easely place those names in here as well but I'm not gonna do that
it would be a lot more fair that those who have 0 attempts that they are not able to join in skyfall unless buying extra attempts
like that they are still able to play 10 skyfalls a day
Translate

angelomega Last edit in 2018-8-21 23:55:35

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

资深玩家版主

Credits
prophetcore
Sr. Player Moderator
Joined 2017-10-20
Last Visited 2020-01-21
Post time 2018-8-22 16:38:19 | Show all posts
Dear Angelomega,

thank you for your suggestion, I have forwarded it to our developers that it can be considered for future updates.

You can additionally send your suggestion to support in our ticket system.

Thank you very much.

Regards,

Prophetcore
Translate
Floor reply (0)

prophetcore Last edit in 2018-8-22 16:38:19

Support

Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
angelomega
User
Joined 2017-7-7
Last Visited 2019-08-19
 Author| Post time 2018-8-23 01:24:53 | Show all posts
thank you prophetcore, I'm happy with your reply but
I'm less happy with the fact no one else gave a reaction on this lol
I geuss I'll satisfy my mind with the thought that people agreed with what I said
and those who didn't agree that they didn't had a better solution to offer to this
Translate
Floor reply (4)
  • I dont agree at all but i know its frustrating when u got killed by one hit but you can avoid them or by keeping red and blue crystals safe or trying to kill those guys who like to collect lil crystals al over the map. Also there is something called Daily missions in sky fall where you have to join for 30 times to get better reward and with the your feature of buying attempts with dias is stupid but whatever..
    Translate
    2018-8-23 16:37  Reply
  • Reply jitfai :I'm sorry but I don't think you fully get what I mean, it is true you can do those 30 attempts on sunday to gather the join weekly rewards, which is already not correct but no one speaks of it cause it's only for our benifit, but having 0 attempts and joining skyfall just to go killing while not gaining anything else from it, that is what needs to be discussed, it's not like doing more than 4 ice fire runs, at least every time you win it counts, having 1000 ice fire wins gets you an extra title, so you gain something from it, the feature of buying extra attempts is there and is used by most of the best skyfall players to make sure they stay on top of mvp/kill rankings, and that doesn't need to change, only thing that needs to be changed is during the week those that are out of attempts should stay out of skyfall and if they don't at least remain afk instead of giving other players no chance to get mvp/kills
    Translate
    2018-8-26 01:55  Reply
  • Reply jitfai :reply to this specificly, cause it's good at least someone says something about it to bring it up to discussion: "Also there is something called Daily missions in sky fall where you have to join for 30 times to get better reward " I know very well what there is, and that is the weekly reward, which resets on saturdaynight and on sundaynight, otherwise you would be doing 30 attempts daily just to get those extra skyfire from joining "weekly" reward that would be funny, i wouldn't disagree with an extra 2700 skyfire just for doing 25 extra skyfalls daily, are also keeping in mind what that would do to the rankings and so on...a complete mess...
    Translate
    2018-8-26 02:26  Reply
  • i agree to your concern dude, thats what I protest always. people joining with 0 attemp just to make fun of others.  if its okay if Lod dev give us best emlems.. but when you have emblems   hard to get dialy mission in skyfall because of people wid no satisfying at all.. the result is disapointment
    Translate
    2019-10-5 13:31  Reply

angelomega Last edit in 2018-8-23 01:24:53

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
User
Joined 2017-6-3
Last Visited 2018-09-18
Post time 2018-8-27 16:46:33 | Show all posts
Keep it same.

Reasons:
1. It makes it faster to find match ups and helps out those who can only play it towards closing time.
2. It's PvP
3. The game's most favorite rule, fair play. Restricting someone access means preventing them from ranking while helping others to rank. They can 1 hit for a reason, hard work. So preventing them access because they are too strong just to help the weaker ones to rank up is favoritism, not fair play. Rewards for ranks is one of the goals for playing. They have the right to defend their rank.
Translate
Floor reply (2)
  • LMAO you're really funny, there is no shortage on players to join skyfall, it takes not more than 10 seconds to have a team even if it is 22:58 you still have a team easely, it doesn't help having them on your team nor on the opposing team, as they take all the kills (and are never defending the crystal), and still joining even with 0 attempts doesn't help in any way to keep their rank, seems you still have a lot to learn
    Translate
    2018-8-28 00:23  Reply
  • i laugh about "hard work"..its about hard cash. The one who can afford more will be always better with a tiny bit of knowledge one of the guides how to set up emblems. At begining it was my favourite event becouse no vip or low vip(month card players) were competitive and were able to beatvip14,15 players. I had so much fun seeing them...now it is again as before...and plenty o e hiters, u have no idea from where hit comes^^. I woud also preffer if there is 5 ranked matches.andif they want they can be entering or be matched together who try 6  attempt...and spend there 4hrs cointinously defending their "hard earned ranks" lmao
    Translate
    2018-8-31 22:21  Reply

10395630250187... Last edit in 2018-8-27 16:46:33

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
wara ramayana
User
Joined 2018-7-7
Last Visited 2019-04-12
Post time 2018-8-27 22:42:20 | Show all posts
I don't think it's big problem, especially given how LOD game system works.
In my cluster server, i have some that kind of player, but sometimes they are on my team so it's good.
And when they're my enemies that's mean it's easier to get a lot of deadh for daily death quest and weekly death ranking.
Translate
Floor reply (0)

wara ramayana Last edit in 2018-8-27 22:42:20

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
angelomega
User
Joined 2017-7-7
Last Visited 2019-08-19
 Author| Post time 2018-8-28 00:28:14 | Show all posts
once you're getting a grip on how skyfall functions, you should start enjoying it, I think it is in my case getting 1 mvp daily is enough to keep my happy, I'm not saying this out of personal concerns but to a big majority of people, on my server no one likes to do skyfall so when they do it, most of the time they stay afk, they even have given up on getting extra skyfire by gathering gems
Translate
Floor reply (0)

angelomega Last edit in 2018-8-28 00:28:14

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
kallus-716
User
Joined 2017-4-16
Last Visited 2019-06-25
Post time 2018-8-28 01:17:06 | Show all posts
I sometimes go on blank runs in skyfall.  When I do is testing my build and hoping to find strong players to fight against.  Skyfall is a place where theres a chance to meet fellow players outside of your server.  I dont think there should be a reason to restrict skyfall in any way because its is fun period.  if anything they should put stats on 0 attempts even if it wouldnt count.  Just info that would be nice to know.  0 points but at least the kill and death to be posted.

So sorry angelomega I dont agree. Its fun to play it but I also dont abuse it. Unless its Sunday in where i do my 30 as fast as possible as long as I dont see people that i know personally.
Translate
Floor reply (1)
  • I don't mind that at all and just like you said, you don't even know how well you preformed if it doesn't show, but your intention on doing is very different from the one I'm speaking of, and sunday, I keep it as a special case, like I mentioned before it's more to protect the skyfalls during the week for those that just go on a killing spree, cause they don't help their team protecting the crystal to get a win, they just go killing
    Translate
    2018-8-29 01:53  Reply

kallus-716 Last edit in 2018-8-28 01:17:06

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
maddaddy2609
User
Joined 2017-7-2
Last Visited 2020-02-17
Post time 2018-8-30 19:24:35 | Show all posts
You've made it very clear that your problem is with people who play in a way that you find offensive.   And that your build is not strong enough.  To restrict others based on your opinion is not fair play.    I my self have only recently in the last month or so developed a very effective build in skyfall.  One if my great joys playing now is as Kallus said, seeing who I can stand against and who not.   In doing that, I have no time to discern who is who.  Very often I do not even see the players I am killing.  I just get names on my screen.  How am I supposed to avoid that?  I worked very hard to get the build I have.  I burned tens of thousands of emblem reset stones.  And I am not alone in that.   Few just get lucky and stumble on the crazy effective builds with no effort.
If your build needs help, there are posts with help in them here in the forum regarding builds.  As to getting the supplies, you'll have to trudge through same as those of us who are there now.  It sucks.  You'll get there though.  
Translate
Floor reply (2)
  • btw, once you put money into equation, one can hardly speak about fair play...
    Translate
    2018-8-31 22:24  Reply
  • lol maddaddy you're not getting the point at all, btw I'm standing already a lot further than you might think lmao, the restriction of other players with 0 attempts when there is 0 benefit you can get from it, I don't see the point or even the need on having to discuss something like that, like I said before I'm still getting my daily mvp, and that with only 3 skywings, so it's not wrong to think of myself of doing pretty well in skyfall
    Translate
    2018-9-4 05:07  Reply

maddaddy2609 Last edit in 2018-8-30 19:24:35

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
will_leonard43
User
Joined 2017-6-20
Last Visited 2019-03-26
Post time 2018-8-30 21:59:19 | Show all posts
I don’t think restricting attempts is the way to go about it but if there was a way to put players with 0 attempts left in separate lobbies and keep track of their kills and deaths and just not get rewards for it that would be pretty cool. It would keep the bigs out of the other skyfall after their attempts were used up and also let people have a better idea of how they did in a match when they have no attempts vs just seeing 0-0 every time.
Translate
Floor reply (1)

will_leonard43 Last edit in 2018-8-30 21:59:19

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
deliriousgent
User
Joined 2017-7-25
Last Visited 2019-03-06
Post time 2018-8-31 07:21:18 | Show all posts
For me it is not very fun when people with 0 attempts kill everyone [on the team opposite of theirs]. And if they have 0 attempts and are on my team, I sometimes find it annoying that I cannot get kills because they dominate it.

But for me it does not matter whether Skyfall attempts get limited or not, I will still play it regardless. If I cannot get kills I just go get crystals. If I cannot get crystals I will try to support my team as best I can.
Translate
Floor reply (2)
  • i agree, i seen it and have same issue
    Translate
    2018-8-31 22:25  Reply
  • happy I'm not the only one seeing the issue, while other like maddaddy just ignore that fact
    Translate
    2018-9-4 05:10  Reply

deliriousgent Last edit in 2018-8-31 07:21:18

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2020-4-5 13:06 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.072168 second(s), 51 queries .