North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
View: 422| Reply: 3

Where are my mails?

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
candesco
User
Joined 2014-6-5
Last Visited 2018-10-14
Post time 2018-8-30 05:36:26 | Show all posts |Read mode
Where are my mails? Reply:3| View:422
Earlier on this year i joined the closed beta of League of Angels III after getting an invite through the mail at your profile. Players of the closed beta would get a title as reward, which could be claimed as soon as LoA III was released.
I got a mail from that at my account mail, a system mail. But i stored it for later use, as i waited for an European server. Now i see that there are EU servers added and i wanted to join LoA III. However, to my surprise all my mails are gone. I don't have the mail anymore to claim my closed beta reward.
Needless to say i'm not happy with that and i wonder why the mails got wiped. Is there a way to retrieve them? It would be lame if i can't claim my reward from the closed beta.

Translate

candesco Last edit in 2018-8-30 05:36:26

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
thunderb
User
Joined 2018-8-10
Last Visited 2019-02-03
Post time 2018-8-30 09:34:07 | Show all posts
The e-mails of the forum are not deleted unless you have deleted it.
But you should have a copy in your registered email.
If you can not find it, please send a ticket through the link: https://support.gtarcade.com/search/submit?gid=312
There you need to provide your email and IGN from Closed Beta
Greetings
LoA3 Trainee Mod Thunder
Translate
Floor reply (0)

thunderb Last edit in 2018-8-30 09:34:07

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
candesco
User
Joined 2014-6-5
Last Visited 2018-10-14
 Author| Post time 2018-8-30 23:32:54 | Show all posts
Edited by candesco at 2018-8-30 23:36

I'm certain that i didn't delete any of the mails i got and yet they are not there anymore.
Here's a screenshot:

Yes, i've made that in the browser. Currently on a machine which hasn't win7 due that my main pc is out of order. You're right about the copy you get at the mail you used to register. I found a mail from May 29 and that's the one about the reward. Luckily there is this function. Still, i do find it strange that all the system mails ain't there anymore. My guess is that the site got changed in the meanwhile and this hasn't been communicated.
Translate
Floor reply (0)

candesco Last edit in 2018-8-30 23:32:54

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Team Lead

Credits
freyafm
Team Lead
Joined 2015-6-3
Last Visited 2021-04-18
Post time 2018-9-2 17:05:18 | Show all posts
Hello Candesco, I am glad to see that you found the co.de, that was the main worry.
About the System Messages , yes there is indeed an issue with the. It looks like the Platform guys removed that feature, or planning to remove it for good as it was not actually used. They seem to forget about the system mails all players received and some , just like you, saved the co.de for later. They are aware now that some player might still have important mails in there and they should find a final and good solution for this, in such way so that the mails needed will not get lost.

Thank you for bringing this up in the sifts place, I was getting that error for few weeks not when trying to access the System Mails and I believed was just an individual issue. It turns out it was not hehe.

Have a great day,
Freyafm
Translate
Floor reply (0)

freyafm Last edit in 2018-9-2 17:05:18

Support

Please try and make all the posts/threads that have to be reported, in Support Section!!!!

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2021-4-21 15:50 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.056280 second(s), 39 queries .