North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
View: 1253| Reply: 11

My Thought on Valley of the Immortals

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
deliriousgent
User
Joined 2017-7-25
Last Visited 2019-03-06
Post time 2018-9-21 12:14:47 | Show all posts |Read mode
My Thought on Valley of the Immortals Reply:11| View:1253
Edited by deliriousgent at 2018-9-20 20:16

I decided to write this post stating my thoughts on the new PVP mode Legacy devs just implemented. As you all know, the new PVP mode is called Valley of the Immortals. I've played this mode about 10 times now so I feel like I have a somewhat good grasp on it. [I only spent 100 diamonds for 2 extra turns and got the rest of the entry stones from within the actual game mode.]

----------------
The Wait
----------------
The wait time for for now is super long, and by that, I mean it can be anywhere from 5 minutes to 10+ minutes. Some have even said that they cannot get in at all. The only advice I can give is that you must stay on the queue screen if you even want to have a chance of entering. Exiting it will result in you being "put in the back of the line" [it will re-queue you since you exited the screen].

The longest I had to wait for an entry was 10~15 minutes.

----------------
Actual Gameplay
----------------
Once you have entered, there is no time limit!! The only way you will get kicked from VotI is if someone kills you. So if someone has super high BR then they can basically just stay in there and collect items/ kill people the whole time. That is why getting an entry is so hard. [I can say this with confidence because I was in White Tiger Valley for 30+ minutes without dying, just collecting and avoiding the higher BR players.] It says 37 minutes left because this is near the end of VotI.

On the far right of the screen the blue potion is DEF buff, purple is Movement Speed Buff, and yellow is Reveal buff. There is another yellow? one after the map reveal buff. I believe that one is the damage reduction buff but I have not gotten one. On the bottom of the screen next to my 'ultimate' skill is a yellow map; the yellow map instantly changes your location within the current map you are on and has a 12~15 (? I didn't look to closely) sec cooldown. The red map will change your actual combat map; for example, if you are in the Azure Dragon Valley and want to go to the White Tiger Valley map you can just click the red map. BUT you may have to wait for a free spot while you are still in your current map. The 'set performance mode' will make the other players look kind of like this... I didn't get an actual SS because I do not like to play in this mode.

----------------
Quick Look at White Tiger Valley Map
----------------
I used a reveal potion every time it ended in case someone decided to come kill me out of nowhere... Only about 9 people per match I believe.

----------------
Overall Impression
----------------

The game mode is not too exciting. Sure, it's PVP but it doesn't really give everyone a fair chance and the only thing you do is kill monsters, collect gems, or kill other players. After a while it gets tedious.
❇ When you actually get to enter the map, you spawn somewhere randomly. That gives your enemy a chance to quickly kill you if you spawn where they are at. I killed several players who were put where I was at. They didn't even get a chance to move around. ._.
❇ The wait time is stupidly insane as is the number of people queueing!
❇ For me the maps and rewards page still have a bit of lag. Especially the rewards page. I can't even scroll down without my screen freezing for 1 sec... ._.

❇ Even with all this said, I like this new interface. Its refreshing to finally have something else to do.

Translate

deliriousgent Last edit in 2018-9-21 12:14:47

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

资深玩家版主

Credits
prophetcore
Sr. Player Moderator
Joined 2017-10-20
Last Visited 2021-03-15
Post time 2018-9-21 17:08:10 | Show all posts
Dear deliriousgent,

thank you for your insights, we have forwarded a lot of complaints to our developers to raise the gaming experience in these game mode, you can additionally send you own complaints by creating a ticket on our website or ingame.

We know that players voices are heared by the developers and the more complaints will be send by tickets, the better the chance that something will be adjusted very fast.

Thank you very much.

Regards,

Prophetcore
Translate
Floor reply (1)
  • This is giving chance for high BR to get High ..and what about low BR and new players..
    You can make pvp in certain valley and in the other other resources..please help all players
    Translate
    2018-9-21 17:46  Reply

prophetcore Last edit in 2018-9-21 17:08:10

Support 2

Reply Support 2 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
AbxKAv2FkHg6S7...
User
Joined 2018-7-21
Last Visited 2021-04-08
Post time 2018-9-21 14:59:19 | Show all posts
As u know it called Legacy of Money.. they only cqre ur money to be sucked
Translate
Floor reply (0)

AbxKAv2FkHg6S7... Last edit in 2018-9-21 14:59:19

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
AbxKAv2FkHg6S7...
User
Joined 2018-7-21
Last Visited 2021-04-08
Post time 2018-9-21 20:57:48 | Show all posts
old song wt the new package
Translate
Floor reply (0)

AbxKAv2FkHg6S7... Last edit in 2018-9-21 20:57:48

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
skylarrules34
User
Joined 2018-1-17
Last Visited 2018-10-12
Post time 2018-9-22 07:12:04 | Show all posts
Yea lod makes events for powerhouses and moneybags. There not stupid. How do u not know higher br players will own this event. Wjy not make set br limits to give a fair chance. U got 20bill players with 10m br. How is that fair? 3 to 5 bill 6 to 8bill and so on. That would be more fair for everyone to enjoy
Translate
Floor reply (0)

skylarrules34 Last edit in 2018-9-22 07:12:04

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
deliriousgent
User
Joined 2017-7-25
Last Visited 2019-03-06
 Author| Post time 2018-9-22 14:00:30 | Show all posts
I see a lot of people saying that this new PVP mode is only for big spenders or high VIP player but this is not necessarily true.

I am only VIP 11 with 2.6b BR and can still compete with people who have way better stats/ higher BR than me. I see a lot of Rank S or Rank A [my rank is B] characters and still manage to evade them while collecting gems/ killing monsters.

Just today alone, I entered maybe 10~15 matches but in more than half of those entries I died quite a lot and still managed to get ranked for all 3 catergories. If you have free time, know what to do and know how to survive/ evade people, you will also have no problems getting ranked.

Translate
Floor reply (0)

deliriousgent Last edit in 2018-9-22 14:00:30

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
AbxKAv2FkHg6S7...
User
Joined 2018-7-21
Last Visited 2021-04-08
Post time 2018-9-23 09:55:55 | Show all posts
are u joking? lollll.. dont put lipstic on the pig coz its always a pig.. its totally about money.. im vip 15.. everytime i entered i see high br only wait in the gate n kill every player who just enter the mode.. dont make a reality like ur imagination.. everyone know.. pig is always a pig even u put lipstic it doesnt turn to be a pretty girl.. wake up from ur dream.. lollll
Translate
Floor reply (0)

AbxKAv2FkHg6S7... Last edit in 2018-9-23 09:55:55

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
codytayab
User
Joined 2018-9-23
Last Visited 2018-12-23
Post time 2018-9-23 10:26:52 | Show all posts
This area its built to get those strong person to be stronger only. Its unfair to newbie like me....T.T
Translate
Floor reply (0)

codytayab Last edit in 2018-9-23 10:26:52

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
AbxKAv2FkHg6S7...
User
Joined 2018-7-21
Last Visited 2021-04-08
Post time 2018-9-23 11:01:49 | Show all posts
do u think they will hear u? heheh.. its too naive.. Rubbish mode that i ever play in my game historicals
Translate
Floor reply (0)

AbxKAv2FkHg6S7... Last edit in 2018-9-23 11:01:49

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
ninjastyle
User
Joined 2018-4-6
Last Visited 2019-03-19
Post time 2018-9-23 15:21:03 | Show all posts
Dear Players,

are u joking? lollll.. dont put lipstic on the pig coz its always a pig.. its totally about money.. im vip 15.. everytime i entered i see high br only wait in the gate n kill every player who just enter the mode.. dont make a reality like ur imagination.. everyone know.. pig is always a pig even u put lipstic it doesnt turn to be a pretty girl.. wake up from ur dream.. lollll

Please note that there are no "gates" in this game mode. Whenever you enter it for the first time, you are randomly thrown in one of the many spawn points throughout the map. This means that no one can predict where you will be coming, and the plentiful spawn points make it impossible to cover them all. Furthermore, you get a 4-5 second immunity once you enter the dungeon, giving you plenty of time to escape should you need to. Items such as haste potions and teleportation scrolls make it easier to get away, while a reveal potion makes it possible to avoid other players almost completely.

This is not to say that you will not die, however all of these features (including a % limitation on damage) gives lower BR players the opportunity to get away and continue farming. I believe Deliriousgent's results speak volumes. I am not an especially strong player, nor is anyone in my guild. That said, we have been able to farm our daily resources on all days that this event has been active so far. I believe that no PvP game mode will or should be "easy", especially if you are not a top player. This does not mean that everyone else should give up however, as there are many ways to stay alive and farm your resources there.

Thank you all for your time and feedback and I hope these examples help you.

Regards
NinjaStyle
Translate
Floor reply (2)

ninjastyle Last edit in 2018-9-23 15:21:03

Support

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2021-4-15 15:40 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.064982 second(s), 52 queries .