North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
View: 2050| Reply: 2

Talent Skill

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
yap cher haur
User
Joined 2018-9-21
Last Visited 2018-09-21
Post time 2018-9-21 21:49:19 | Show all posts |Read mode
Talent Skill Reply:2| View:2050
Edited by yap cher haur at 2018-9-21 22:16

Some serious thoughts need to be put into re-forming mage talents skill. Many low BR mage can easily 1 hit K.O. high BR players. Even warrior with high def and health, and 4 mil BR higher than a mage can get kill in a single hit. The inbalance is too much. There is no longer any point in playing any other character, you can just simply remove archer and warrior. I think it will save development time as well with only 1 character.

If decision were to keep 3 class for more dynamic playing, there each indivudual class should have their advantages that they can ultized against the other class. Warrior class, probably isnt that bad when they get reflect but that a long way to go due to proficiency requirements for the talents skill. But i dont think it will make much diff, since reflect is activated when taunt skill is being used. And while in taunt state, the opponent can only use normal attack. So i guess dmg dealt will not be as much, thus not much reflect as well.

As for archer, I have not seen much of them in my server. BUT from what i know, their skill are 1v1 only, and dmg wise, way below mage.
Translate

yap cher haur Last edit in 2018-9-21 21:49:19

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
kalin terziev
User
Joined 2018-9-23
Last Visited 2018-09-23
Post time 2018-9-23 01:43:59 | Show all posts
Hi, I also want to add that archer must lose a skill to use the warg tallent. In my opinion that's ridiculous. Switching skill configuration is impossible to be done quick. Please do something as I have invested in the game and it comes out my char is useless in this point.
Translate
Floor reply (0)

kalin terziev Last edit in 2018-9-23 01:43:59

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

资深玩家版主

Credits
scyth
Sr. Player Moderator
Joined 2016-1-29
Last Visited 2021-03-11
Post time 2018-10-2 04:46:12 | Show all posts
Dear Player,

Thank you for contacting us.
All the classes ingame are balanced, Its just few classes got some advantage over other classes soon and other classes gonna get advantage later in the game, this is the game mechanism.
Warrior Taunt Skill can be use to interrupt mage skill and with very low defence gud warrior can easily kill mage, so does goes to Archers skill,
But if you still says then i can forward the suggestion to our dev team, Whether they change it or not its up to them.
Please provide us your details so we can forward this suggestion to the Development team.

- Character name (case sensitive)
- Server number

Best regards
EOC Mod Slayer
Translate
Floor reply (0)

scyth Last edit in 2018-10-2 04:46:12

Support

Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2021-4-22 01:36 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.056201 second(s), 37 queries .