North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
View: 601| Reply: 1

I have a question about game accounts

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
Abxu6MINJdXRFZ...
User
Joined 2017-11-21
Last Visited 2018-12-05
Post time 2018-10-24 16:47:34 | Show all posts |Read mode
I have a question about game accounts Reply:1| View:601
Edited by Abxu6MINJdXRFZ77@facebook.com at 2018-10-24 16:47

Hi there,

I would like to know officially if owning multiple emails, hence setting up more than one account, is legal in Legacy of Discord.

I ask this, because I enjoy healthy and genuine BR boost and fair play, however there is this one player on my server who has boosted BR in the BILLIONS in a short time and with no recharge (she has remained a VIP8 for months).
Not just myself, but others in game wondered how she has done it, and the only logical conclusion is that she owns multiple emails, hence has created 'bogus/fake' players accounts ON THE SAME SERVER. These have been used to boost her 'main' character: players in her guild which we never see play, one by one open treaure maps at 1am while no one in her guild is online! (treasure maps give a good amount of shadow tickets and superior pet tower advance stones!) So ky best guess is thag she uses multiple phones, hence her main character takes aproximately 50 advanced chests per map, ans all she has to do is save diamonds for events to get pet fragments. (Which explains why she didn't need to recharge)

Furthermore, these accounts were OBVIOUSLY used for events such as the Valentine, Baloons, etc...where players in the same server get server 'send' and 'receive' rankings. There are no more than 25 active players and VERY few recharge, she has been in the top 10 receive rankings multiple times (including recently and no high spender around, since most of my guild has decided to quit as they feel is pointless to compete with a cheater) . Seldom do the ''send' rankings reflect a member of her guild having spent or recharged enough diamonds. The math simply doesn't add up, especially when Recharging players in my guild could NOT get their chosen person to even hit top 100. (A VIP15 and a VIP14 combined spendings).

I can't physically prove much of this, and whatever I could prove, myself and others in my guild have sent MULTIPLE tickets, and no response. However, we have played this game for a year at least so we KNOW when something is unusual.

With everything said, I hope someone can tell me if owning multiple accounts is a breach of play. If so, then this is quite a serious one.

Kind regards,
Jennifer.
Translate

Abxu6MINJdXRFZ... Last edit in 2018-10-24 16:47:34

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
ninjastyle
User
Joined 2018-4-6
Last Visited 2019-03-19
Post time 2018-10-24 23:36:35 | Show all posts
Dear Jennifer,

I am quite familiar with the situation you are facing. I too have noticed players using multiple accounts to send flowers/balloons to themselves to get a very high rank. That said, the rewards from these rankings do not really add to the BR increase that you are referring to. Neither would Advanced Treasure maps. Although both of these do give a small advantage, it is definitely not a game changer. My bet would be that this player exercises a strict diamond saving and spending plan, buying only high quality items that would most benefit the character and buying these items at events where they could be found cheapest. One such example is the event that we have now. This event has multiple consume sections, which make it very beneficial to those who saved enough diamonds to maximize these rewards.

All this said, it is important to note that owning multiple accounts is not against the rules, even if they are on the same server. As previously stated, the rewards gained from "received rankings" and Advanced Treasure maps are not high enough to be considered "unfair", especially since the player is still working on many different accounts in order to benefit from these.

Regards
NinjaStyle
Translate
Floor reply (0)

ninjastyle Last edit in 2018-10-24 23:36:35

Support

Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2021-4-15 10:08 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.049696 second(s), 35 queries .