North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
View: 2107| Reply: 0

How to get 181 points - 7-day goal (VIP0) Day 5

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

超级版主

Credits
mikaelam
Super moderator
Joined 2018-5-9
Last Visited 2021-01-07
Post time 2018-11-7 12:27:21 | Show all posts |Read mode
How to get 181 points - 7-day goal (VIP0) Day 5 Reply:0| View:2107
Edited by mikaelam at 2018-11-12 16:52

Day 5

- Claim reward DAY 4 - Mount BR.

- Claimreward Day 5 - Relic BR (reach 4000 points).

- ClaimArena reward ranking 100-200.

- Claim day5 login.

- Purchase10 Katrina shard and 10 Glacia shards in temple shop

- Purchase stamina 3 times.

- ClearElite stage get Katrina shards and Augment Katrina 1 star.

- Claim all 7-day goal you have.

- Wishing 2Katrina shards in Guild Aid.

- Clear Main Char (Lv. 80), Advance and Gem Trial 2 times (purchase 1 times).

- Clear all remainingTrial 1 times.

- Challenge Wailing Gate 3times (purchase 1 times). Get daily participate chest in Wailing Gate (25augment stone I). Augment Weapon of Katrina Lv. 5 and Glacia reach to Lv. 5.

- Advance 2 heroes followLv. 5, 5, respectively.

- Buy daily Promo and onusin Day 5 - 7 day goal (cost 199 and 599 diamonds).

- Use Ritual Scroll thatyou have.

- Go to Conquest, resetand passing all, today we will open the Open Flora Chest 15 times (5 times perflora building, I want to top 2-3 in the day 5 - BR relic).

- Now, we need to earn diamonds. Let’s go Arena and Complete 6 attempts in Arena (purchase 1attempts), you can change all to get lower BR enemy and get a higher ranking, getranking < 25.

- Go to Arena Shop andpurchase 4 Starlight Stone I. Awaken 2 Epic heroes Lv. 2-9. Claim 3 times inDay 3 - 7 day goal.

- Go to Conquest shop andbuy 3 Nature String, 3 Soaring Angel, 3 Moonlight murmur. Purchase 20 Relic essence. Don’t forget open Relic chest inInventory.

- Advance all Relic youunlock and advance all component Relic that you have. Purchase Sacred Amber(cost 150 diamonds, if you lack) and all material Relic in Conquest shop.  try advance Relic +3, +6 to get more BR (Relic types DPS and Healpriority).

- Complete Cycle Exp quest (spend 100 diamonds to raise max star, double EXP the first 10 quest) to reach Lv. 82.

- Complete Guild Cyclequest (don’t need to raise max star, save your diamonds) and purchase Mountadv. stone 30/30 in Guild shop.

- Auto Challenge Treefloor 6 and floor 7, get Helm and Belt shard, setting open chest 3 times (cost 20 diamonds and 30 diamonds). Craft 2 Legendary equipment and enhance them.

- Now, BR above 300000. Return to Clear Chapter 3 and Get 3 star (try set up Formation). And clearElite 7-stage 6 with 10 times (purchase 1 attempts for 5 times).

- Clear Chapter 8-stage 1and claim Day 1-7day goal.

- Complete 120 points in 7day Goal and claim 50 Katrina shards. Try your luck with some Recruit Scrolltickets. You know I’m unlucky =)).

- Clear Tree Floor 8 (tryset up Formation and simple battle more times, equip Glory of Freeman andupgrade all skill), continue to Challenge F. 9. Remember Open chest 3 times when you passed.

- Augment Immort sword ofGlacia reach to Lv. 5.

- Continue to CraftLegendary Immortality equipment that you can (should purchase Sketches, notshards) and enhance them. If you lack gold, complete Gold cycle and go to Gemconversion.

- Awaken all (4) Divine Armato Lv. 2-5, 2-5, 1-5, 1-5,respectively. Claim reward in Day 6 - 7 day Goal.

- Follow unlock Epic Armarequire (Splinter enhance 50/50, Dreamfall 50/50, Meteor shards 120/120).

- Clear Staressence RealmF.7 (just 1 star), Blessing Realm F.3 (1 star), Clairvoyance F.3, Astral Field F.2with 3 times (purchase all 1 times). Set up your team and Formation, try moretimes to pass.

- Augment Weapon: reach to0-5, 0-5, 0-5, respectively (equip for Katrina and High AoE dmg).

- Join World boss 1 timesand Guild boss 2 times (server time zone).

- Enhance all Equipmentthat you can to reach Lv. 70+

- Go to Guild war (servertime zone) and attack Enemy building 3 times, surely to win with Enemy lower BRthan you (purchase 1 times, cost 50 diamonds), get points guild and Stamina.

- Use all points guild toUpgrade skill Guild (Enhance Crit).

- Use all stamina to blitz normal stage to get Soul Flash I.

- Final DAY5 require

- Go to Mine shop and purchase Divine Sanctuary I.

- Arena Ranking <25.

- Main char Lv. 83 and BR above 325000.

- Purchase 30 Soul flask I and Soul flask II (remaining points, takesa total of 54 Soul II in 7 day)  in Worldboss shop.

- Purchase 30 mount adv.stone in Guild shop.

- Purchase 50 Wing adv.stone in Store (if you want to top 1 or 2-3 or 4-10 in Day 6 - Wings BR). Youcan follow your rank in Wings ranking.

- Mount BR> 1950.

- Wings BR > 1350.

- Refine 8 - 11  pieces equipment Lv. 10.

- Enhance all Equipmentthat you can to reach Lv. 70

- Get 16 Legendary equipment and 1 Eternity Armor (Gtardestop event).

- Purchase all shardsemployed in Formation that you can in Temple shop reach to star 1-5 (I haveKatrina and Glacia).

- Clear Tree Floor 9 (Setup in Formation and try more times with simple battle) and continue to Floor10. Remember open chest 3 times,craft + 2 Immortality equipment by purchase Sketches (armor, belt or helm). Ifyou can’t  pass, don’t worry and wait anext day. But I can pass and continue Challenge Floor 10-stage 11/12.

- Join World boss 1 timesand Guild boss 2 times (time server zone).

- Seize mine 5 or above.

- Open Flora chest in day5:  15 times.

- Advance 1 hero Lv. 5 (Katrina),1 hero Lv. 5 and 1 heroes Lv. 3.

- Awaken 1 hero Lv 2-9(Katrina) and 2 Epic heroes 2-9 (you can Awaken Main Char if you have BlessingStone I>50).

- Awaken all (4) Arma toLv. 3-0, 2-5, 1-5, 1-5, respectively.

- Clear Elite chapter 7stage (get 3 star) and clear Elite 7-stage 6 with 10 times to get Collectpieces 7/7 Epic Arma (purchase 1 attempts for 5 times).

- Follow unlock EpicDivine Arma require (Splinter enhance 50/50, Dreamfall 50/50, Meteor shards120/120).

- Get 125 points in 7 daygoal (day 1, day 2, day 3, day 4 and day 5).

Translate

mikaelam Last edit in 2018-11-7 12:27:21

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2021-4-12 15:27 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.061503 second(s), 34 queries .