North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
View: 796| Reply: 3

Reduce the RNG in Tree of Origin

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
something clev...
User
Joined 2018-8-28
Last Visited 2019-04-02
Post time 2018-11-18 17:40:05 | Show all posts |Read mode
Reduce the RNG in Tree of Origin Reply:3| View:796
For the first two upgrades drops are fixed, with the only RNG being in how many branches you get from each fight, as well as if, and how many Refining Stones you get. After that, RNG really steps in, and you go from getting 27 equipment shards, and 12 of the upgrade material per run when opening each chest once, to getting about 5-10 equipment shards, and 0-4 of the upgrade material, as first off the per drop gains have been reduced, and you now only have a chance of getting either, yet you still need just as many of each to make upgrades, then we also need the shards for refining too.

Now since you do need the equipment shards for refining, and lots of them, even if we still always got at least 27 equipment shards, and 12 of the upgrade material per run, we'd still need to do the stages many, many times, and we do only have one default auto clear per day, so upgrading will still be slow. Although given the stats of mobs, it just feels like we're expected to have higher tier equipment than we can have due to all this RNG. Then given the significant drop in equipment shard gains, but continual increase in Refining Stones gained per drop, we end up with thousands of Refining Stones that only become useful for turning in Reforging Powder.

Translate

something clev... Last edit in 2018-11-18 17:40:05

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
poch.games
User
Joined 2017-1-2
Last Visited 2020-04-20
Post time 2018-11-19 07:47:46 | Show all posts
Edited by poch.games at 2018-11-19 18:05

I agree with you that tree drops can be improved for infinity & supremacy quality. Rewards for each run are very low, and it could be improved on servers where people are in glory/angelic or higher stages.

Maybe link it to server level, so that at some point you get 27 shards / run even for higher quality than immortality gear. It would help players to grow up and lessen the gap with others, as well as being more friendly to new players on that server.
Translate
Floor reply (6)
  • Based on your response, I get the feeling you're only thinking about the material cost for crafting, where as I'm also factoring in the cost of refining, which requires far more equipment shards. As I had said, with both crafting, and refining, even with all giving the fixed minimum of 27 equipment shards, and 12 of the upgrade material per run, we'd still need to do many, many runs to get them all. For instance, you need a bit over 1k immortality shards of a given part when refining all six for your team, at 27 per run, that's 40 runs, multiply that by four different equipment parts, and that's 160 runs just for immortality shards alone.
    Translate
    2018-11-20 03:45  Reply
  • You don't seem to need any less shards for higher refinements, but when you only get about 5-10 shards per run, that would instead mean you'd need to do some 430-860 runs per type to get all the shards you need to refine your equipment.
    Translate
    2018-11-20 03:49  Reply
  • Nope I was thinking refining too, but I didn't think over 2 stars. Given immortality drops 27 every day it's good enough, even if it takes time. And refining to higher level than 2*, you also need blue stones & condensation stones, and these are hard to get. So all in all the refining process is on par with other resources you get - that means as slow as the rest If you get more shards from tree, you'll be missing other resources faster than you earn shards. All this means buying an extra attempt every day, sure.

Crafting on the other hand is slow as hell, and a bit of help to catch up would be nice.
    Translate
    2018-11-20 04:07  Reply
  • Getting equipment shards for refining equipment with zero, or one stars, considering how low end those materials are, is still rather slow, as the numbers I indicates show, although after that, it gets absurd. Then based on what you're saying, you're talking as if augmenting our equipment is suppose to be this exceedingly slow process, but based on how it is valued in our achievements, I'd say it's not. Getting one piece of equipment to one star is only a ten point achievement, one piece to two stars is a twenty point achievement, then for the big 300 point achievement, you're suppose to get ten pieces to four stars. With things as they are, compare to most any other achievements, those are way out of proportion. Only other ones that are really comparable are the hero augmentation ones, while the rest of the more unobtainable ones would be things that would require you to be a decent VIP level, with the other harder ones again relate to the issue of our getting high grade materials.
    Translate
    2018-11-20 09:14  Reply
  • Don't get me wrong : I consider refining is slow as hell, and i'm not happy at all when I end up with 3-4 infinity shards after a run while having 3-4 equips that can be refined to lvl 30. And I also agree that it's not valued properly in achievements and should be revised.

But to get 4* equipement you need a ton of blue augment stones   epic augment stones which don't exist in game atm   more condensation stones that are hard to get (especially after this update). So it's not only a shard drop from tree issue, but also other resources that need to be adjusted if refining process should go faster. If they improve infinity & supremacy shard drops it will automatically benefit refining above 26 on that aspect, but you'll still hit a wall at some point because missing other resources
    Translate
    2018-11-20 23:43  Reply
  • @poch Yes. Condensation stones are the REAL issue. The RNG is there so people don't get a new set everyday. I complained about it. I get it now.
    Translate
    2018-11-23 21:36  Reply

poch.games Last edit in 2018-11-19 07:47:46

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

glakias-loa3 j...
Sr. Player Moderator
Joined 2016-9-10
Last Visited 2019-11-07
Post time 2018-11-27 21:39:45 | Show all posts
Greetings dear user,
Thank you very much for you wonderful suggestion. We have already taken it to the Devs team and we hope to see some changes in the near future.
Happy Hunting,
Glakias LoA3 Junior MoD
Translate
Floor reply (0)

glakias-loa3 j... Last edit in 2018-11-27 21:39:45

Support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
abz8hjidsa5uaj...
User
Joined 2018-9-19
Last Visited 2020-11-04
Post time 2018-11-27 21:42:23 | Show all posts
sometimes we get no crystals and only 4 shards..glory this happen alot
Translate
Floor reply (0)

abz8hjidsa5uaj... Last edit in 2018-11-27 21:42:23

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2021-4-14 13:36 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.056819 second(s), 39 queries .