North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
View: 531| Reply: 4

Bugs and Events

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
akuteru
User
Joined 2018-10-31
Last Visited 2019-06-29
Post time 2018-12-5 14:49:17 | Show all posts |Read mode
Bugs and Events Reply:4| View:531
Okay. This is part RANT and part SUGGESTION. So I will enumerate it to you guys.

First, fix the bug on cross-server world boss (for mobile) making the app Crash, a mod replied to me saying that it is because of slow internet connection. So what if it is? you had the function of reconnecting right? It seemed like they are blaming connectivity issues for this matter aside from fixing the god damn problem. A lot of players do not get rewards because of this BUG. It is a BIG BUG and yet no fixes are being done yet.

Second, I do not think that this is addressed, this is the mage talent bug, the Illusion talent. If you guys test it, when going to a cross-server map and going to peaceful mode, when a mage uses the illusion talent, it reverts back to the default mode of the map which is cross-server. It creates chaos to people who are trying to play peaceful. Not a big bug but worth checking and fixing.

Third, The awaited Resource Event, please guys, for the love of god, make these kind of events monthly, it used to be monthly but i dont know why your devs are delaying it so much this time, people waiting for it for 7 weeks and on going already. Mods said it will return, yes, but it does not give assurance to players and you know players will get tired of waiting. Players sacrifice alot of resources just for this event and isnt delaying it for too long pure evil? I know you guys want to make money, but is a 3 day non vip event will hurt your wallet? Come on guys.

Fourth, Event suggestion. How about make an event wherein people will need to find random treasure maps (ones you see on Lava expedition) distributed throughout the map (different maps) and it contains good legendary items, stones, rubies or dias. Wont that be fun for both non-vip and vip players? Having these kind of events will encourage non-vip players to top up since they will like the game compared to what it is right now. Right now this game only thinks about hard spenders, throwing top up events one after another. You know that most of your players are non-spenders and without them, this game will die. Indeed you need income which is why VIP players are there, but remember, if VIP players have no one to play with (non vip players) they will get bored and leave the game. It is a domino effects. So please, also consider the non-vip players

Note: I am a VIP7 too so I spend quite alot, but bombarding us with these top up events every god damn time is just pure hilarious and absurd.
Translate

akuteru Last edit in 2018-12-5 14:49:17

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
6shadow6
User
Joined 2018-10-1
Last Visited 2020-03-26
Post time 2018-12-6 00:44:44 | Show all posts
Edited by 6shadow6 at 2018-12-5 16:48

i think the best way to force them to focus on fixing existing content is stop play and quit. the second way stop pay for any thing in this game.
the next way is write a pettion and player can sign and send them email with this pettion.
Discribe all bugs and all problem with this game.

Mod on this forum are only one i dont see any other staff comunication with Dev TEAM is crap. even Customer service is crap.
Translate
Floor reply (0)

6shadow6 Last edit in 2018-12-6 00:44:44

Support 1

Default Signature
Reply Support 1 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
nickname_13240035
User
Joined 2017-5-27
Last Visited 2018-12-05
Post time 2018-12-5 18:54:31 | Show all posts
Edited by guest13240035 at 2018-12-5 19:11

Ive been saving over a month now for resource event lol.
The problem is they dont focus on improving existing content and fixing problems we currently have in the game.
Ive noticed how bugs like my current lag problem dont get fixed for days or sometimes weeks. We dont have enough communication on both sides and the amount of activity we have on the forum rn is way too low.Devs should be posting threads on the daily regarding events bugs and there should be another thread involving actual server merges to bring back dead servers with 3-10 people loggin in on average. With the amount of servers being released there needs to be merges happening at least once every 2 weeks.
Anyways enuf ranting i still have hope for the game hope this doesnt end up like LoD

Translate
Floor reply (0)

nickname_13240035 Last edit in 2018-12-5 18:54:31

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
akuteru
User
Joined 2018-10-31
Last Visited 2019-06-29
 Author| Post time 2018-12-6 17:42:17 | Show all posts
If it is a complain or suggestion, they do not seem to reply to a thread. I think my thread title was wrong. HAHAHAHA
Translate
Floor reply (0)

akuteru Last edit in 2018-12-6 17:42:17

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
6shadow6
User
Joined 2018-10-1
Last Visited 2020-03-26
Post time 2018-12-6 19:57:22 | Show all posts
all what they make is sh_i_t event. they should focus on fixing exiting content. then start add new content.
I'm a dev and i have own server for mmorpg first place is fixing bugs, after this i add a new content.
if we made any event all is in game without any payments. All events what we made are for fun not for earn money only. Yes we have shop where players can spend Gold Coins, but only for important things, like special potion with HP/MP renew. special item for increase upgrade success rate. increase exp and drop. But here dev team do what owner want not what player need in game.
Translate
Floor reply (0)

6shadow6 Last edit in 2018-12-6 19:57:22

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2021-4-19 02:00 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.058646 second(s), 42 queries .