North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
View: 272| Reply: 1

Group Load-in Issues

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
calamity_appar...
User
Joined 2018-10-25
Last Visited 2019-10-27
Post time 2018-12-22 05:37:27 | Show all posts |Read mode
Group Load-in Issues Reply:1| View:272
Dear Era of Celestials Support Staff,

After the conclusion of todays server maintenance (Dec. 21) there has been an ongoing issue on our server, EST-S504, which either: spontaniously drops people within a group during teleportation/phazing/zoning, will not move beyond the player ready screen, or will load a player into an incorrect location entierly.

Several of us have tried to self troubleshoot the issue by reinstalling the game, using the character stuck feature, appointing different group leaders and /or how we enter the events; however, the issue remains unresolved.

I do not know if this issue is being seen on other servers or not, but I hadn't seen anyone mention anything about it on Discord.

Any feedback or information would be appreciated.
Sincerely, Apparition (Kev)
Translate

calamity_appar... Last edit in 2018-12-22 05:37:27

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

资深玩家版主

Credits
scyth
Sr. Player Moderator
Joined 2016-1-29
Last Visited 2021-03-11
Post time 2018-12-22 06:25:20 | Show all posts
Dear calamity_apparition,

Thank you for contacting us,
If you can provide me video of the mentioned issue, then i can check myself and forward it directly to our development team for further investigation.

Regards
EOC Mod Slayer
Translate
Floor reply (1)
  • I will do what I can to do as you've requested; though, it happens at random, and without any warning precursor, so I can not guarantee I will be able to capture a video of it in that moment. I will definitely let the other people experiencing this issue know to try and do the same.

Thank you for the speedy response.
    Calamity_Apparition
    Translate
    2018-12-22 06:44  Reply

scyth Last edit in 2018-12-22 06:25:20

Support

Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2021-4-11 20:14 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.051603 second(s), 35 queries .