North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
Website League of Angels II Bugs
5647 Threads / 25926 Reply
Search   Favorites  

View: 985| Reply: 5

Grand Cleric, battle royal etc

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
bipione
User
Joined 2016-10-14
Last Visited 2020-09-22
Post time 2018-12-28 00:29:07 | Show all posts |Read mode
Grand Cleric, battle royal etc Reply:5| View:985
Hi all. I will just say what most people are thinking. Grand Cleric is crazy  broken and its the most unbalanced hero in the game by far. This is by no means a rage post because I am losing to it because frankly it is expected with his mechanics. People are losing to people with worse teams and way lower BR that were auto wins before this hero. In battle royal we have to spend 3-4 tries in an opponent because grand cleric alone doesnt die ( and im talking about 1 hero with same br as 4-5 of your heroes here).

His passive is completely broken and needs to be changed really to something like the MC guardian shield. As it stands he is mandatory to play the game and honestly takes the little strategy this game still had completely. I dont know if its a bug or not but makes no sense he gets to be immortal for the full round. The passive should activate once per round (aka saving him from the 1st killing blow each round). As it stands it procs and the hero gets to be completely immortal for that round. When we are talking about  ahero who can heal full with his skills and keep healing the rest of the team this is just bonkers and kills all the other heroes.

Anyways like I said this is not  a rage post, its a post of a player who actually sees a game dying and the people behind it instead of trying to please to the players keep launching stuff to sell fast with no regards to balance(the single most important thing in any game). So please try to make a balance patch, buffing forgotten heroes that do nothing at this point where people spent alot of cash and nerf the ones that are too broken. Make people actually think what team compositions are best and still doubt themselves enough to test and have fun doing it. Because your game as is will be ALL players playing the same team of heroes because you never gave us the chane to be competitive and make choices.

Just my 2 cents
Translate

bipione Last edit in 2018-12-28 00:29:07

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
lowbudperf
User
Joined 2016-9-11
Last Visited 2020-10-26
Post time 2019-1-13 01:38:32 | Show all posts
Edited by lowbudperf@home.nl at 2019-1-13 01:39

Friend of mine has Lecrer too, we always do challenge together.
Her br 215bbr mainly running on water rune.
Lecler but no Durano in her team.
Me 197bbr no lecler but do have a durano.
Mainley wind based.

I found out that he attacks right front first.
So i moved taraq to mid back, and durano up front.
Instead of wind i gave him water,

For fun itried Eternal disire in the first round.

That worked i won after 6 rounds.

Just try differant buffes
Translate
Floor reply (1)
  • ahwel atm 50/50, went lucky
    using gardian shield again in first round.
    now 2 rounds fight, between minions .
    Translate
    2019-1-13 06:15  Reply

lowbudperf Last edit in 2019-1-13 01:38:32

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
go slow
User
Joined 2016-11-13
Last Visited 2019-05-15
Post time 2019-1-13 11:34:00 | Show all posts
Edited by go slow at 2019-1-13 11:38

Hi,

in my battles (30b vs 20-40b) against Cleric (who is generally given top gear) who generally has 2b-4b BR higher than my Eureka the only fights which I lose are when the enemy has a surviving durona who successfully insta-kills once or moreOR in battles against (very few) Main Character-focus (i.e. Starbreaker/Lacerate skills)

the key to breaking through Cleric's immortality seems to be dropping his HP by 40-50% in one turn and following up in the next. as lowbud above said, Eternal Desire soul arm could be somewhat effective

In my experience if your team was solid before Cleric the only thing holding you back against him is your own ATK power tearing thru his standard defense in what was previously a 1-shot-KO against nearly any hero

in short, to easily avoid this, as I don't have info on Durona insta-kill vs Cleric
it is now more vital (as with penguin) to have more near-equal power heroes such as Isha which could, with ultimate, entangle cleric for a turn or runestone awaken "Envenom" skills unlocked on a few heros

to further generalize my point, my battle against a guy 30% stronger than me before he had cleric was over in 2 turns as he did not use Sacred Arrow soul arm on either turn
now that he has Cleric, the same battle takes about 8 turns (both using penguin) and no eternal desire soul arm
Translate
Floor reply (1)

go slow Last edit in 2019-1-13 11:34:00

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
gerard.rf_adik
User
Joined 2018-3-31
Last Visited 2019-06-09
Post time 2019-1-14 21:22:02 | Show all posts
IF YOU CANT BEAT HIM SOO GET HIM. THATS IT.

-- no need to hate me. I dont even have grand cleric also. but im trying to get him nxt x tycoon. thats the point of all its all money. money. money. so rc and get him tho.

it only matter in your squad strategies.
Translate
Floor reply (0)

gerard.rf_adik Last edit in 2019-1-14 21:22:02

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
gel ferrer
User
Joined 2016-8-26
Last Visited 2019-01-19
Post time 2019-1-15 21:49:41 | Show all posts
hi i was playing earlier , in echoes of doom, then i used my vouchers because i need to blits x10 then the item should i didn't get the supposedly item .. i used a lot of vouchers.

how this can be resolved . and i recharged last time but it wasn't put in my diamonds.
this was last year problem.. i just came back to play again. help me please... a thousand is a big lost for me.

Translate
Floor reply (0)

gel ferrer Last edit in 2019-1-15 21:49:41

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
yikes
User
Joined 2013-12-12
Last Visited 2019-05-11
Post time 2019-1-22 05:43:40 | Show all posts
<- 270B team cant kill a a 10Bbr cleric.. this needs a fix maybe make his immune to damage thing save him only once a battle .. thx
Translate
Floor reply (0)

yikes Last edit in 2019-1-22 05:43:40

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2021-1-25 03:15 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.065425 second(s), 43 queries .