North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
View: 420| Reply: 7

Questions regarding loot drops and more.

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
brian yunis
User
Joined 2018-11-22
Last Visited 2019-12-01
Post time 2019-1-3 07:33:37 | Show all posts |Read mode
Questions regarding loot drops and more. Reply:7| View:420
Edited by brian yunis at 2019-1-4 15:52

Gear Drops:
-So I've noticed that on my server at least the highest grade that drops from mobs is grade 6. I even went into cross server zone and stayed there for 1hr. All the monsters dropped either grade 5 or 6, is this done on purpose?  My level is sp 255, in den of tyrants where I'm stuck till sp300, but starts at sp 200 (grade 9) why aren't the drops higher grade or even items to be crafted?

Clothing & Sprite fragments:
-Will wardrobe be used for extra fragments for clothing, several of my costumes are maxed out, but game keeps giving them to me, is there plans to make them exchangeable for point to something else at least?
-Same goes for sprite extra fragments or pieces to unlock sprite, if it's already unlocked, what do I do with them?

Feathers:
There should be an exchange system for the feathers, I have like 34 feathers of a dream and another 11 feathers of emerald not counting all the locked ones,  should I just start throwing them away?

VIP Levels:
Aside from access  levels in boss lair what are difference between VIP 9 thru 14. They all appear to day the same thing.

Are there any plans to allow trading between players outside of trade(auction house) system? Like a guy has 3 feathers of radiance and I have grade 9 gear , I want to direct trade him for those items. Is that a possibility in future?

Regarding fallen Shrine:-What are the drop rates on overlord? I beat overlords 16 times on normal and 8+ times on hard, I've gotten overlord once. I have a guild mate only playing normal and easy has gotten to evolve theirs 3 times? Is it really just random chance? -Ive heard you can buy keys in the beginning, where is that option if true?
- Why is ones of loot options warrior mystic grade 4 In hard mode? Shouldnt it at least scale to characters level.
- Why does Bramble hit harder than overlord? He is only one that damages me. Ha.

And advice or explanations for the above topics would be nice.

Thank You

Translate

brian yunis Last edit in 2019-1-3 07:33:37

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
tilt
User
Joined 2016-4-15
Last Visited 2020-12-21
Post time 2019-1-5 07:21:30 | Show all posts
Edited by tilt at 2019-1-5 07:24

Well, Bramble doesnt hit harder, he have just the same stupid timeshifting aura like every 9th opponent in tower.
Call it thorns or iron maiden, you get your hitting damage back to yourself, damage reduction doesnt work here.

I'm actually at sp309 and sitting also in the map den of tyrants....there is actually no higher map and maybe the reason why only grade 6 dropping.

This games is definitly unique....unique to slap into your face daily  if you think you get something successful. In every small piece of the game you can see this more and more....

....weapons drop rarely
....accessorys drop near zero
....craft chances are from other planet, so you get realy fast frustrated with above pieces maybe
.....dragon slayer gives rewards in green/blue/purple.....very helpful
....append items needs tons of lucky gems
.....lots of items they still blow up the stash without anything to do with
.....game settings going down without any reason or bad working machine
.....wrong sounds speech for bosses and some sprites too
....gold medals dropping, but you need still around 200 purple before you can use those goldies, with that pace i have easy 1k goldies before i finished 150 purple medals, nice drop balancing

Translate
Floor reply (0)

tilt Last edit in 2019-1-5 07:21:30

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
onyxsablet
User
Joined 2018-12-21
Last Visited 2019-03-06
Post time 2019-1-5 08:37:11 | Show all posts
Edited by onyxsablet@gmail.com at 2019-1-5 08:38

They already nuked the trading system ...  You used to be able to direct trade things and set whatever price you wanted, even as low as 2 diamonds.

Apparrently, the game tells you to put something up for trade around level 130 ...

But then they bumped the requirement for trading up to around 470 ... and took away the direct trading method entirely ...

And now, again and with no warning, they have bumped the requirement for trading to 550 (Zenith +50).

I highly doubt they will bring back direct trading, not after working over every single player who wanted to play for free and have even a chance at the diamond investments ...

Oh, and about the spare feathers ... in the feather crafting page, you can burn up the spare feathers to improve the stats from whatever wings you are wearing.
Translate
Floor reply (0)

onyxsablet Last edit in 2019-1-5 08:37:11

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
awesome1
User
Joined 2018-10-23
Last Visited 2019-04-08
Post time 2019-1-5 09:00:19 | Show all posts
totally aggree with you guys
Translate
Floor reply (0)

awesome1 Last edit in 2019-1-5 09:00:19

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
piewizard
User
Joined 2014-9-13
Last Visited 2019-05-05
Post time 2019-1-5 11:24:42 | Show all posts
Edited by piewizard at 2019-1-5 11:37

Nice thread OP and spot on.

Throw in how stupid/lame relic battle is on cross server as well.

SP225 with a bit of $ invested. This game is losing me very fast now. Automatic battle for Archer since SP200+ is completely broken as well. yeah

Don't get me going on the cost for perfect set on gear LVL10 plus.
Translate
Floor reply (0)

piewizard Last edit in 2019-1-5 11:24:42

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
onyxsablet
User
Joined 2018-12-21
Last Visited 2019-03-06
Post time 2019-1-5 12:39:44 | Show all posts
Edited by onyxsablet@gmail.com at 2019-1-5 12:42

Well, to take the other side a bit here ...

The game was recently released worldwide.  They have had continuing issues with translations into many different languages, and they are making it work in-game through a live translation engine for the text chat.  This is the first time I have EVER seen any company do anything like this.  I mean ... separate servers for different languages and regions? sure ... but translation on the fly?  (click the little circle with the arrows that appears behind someone's text in chat when you can't understand what they are saying ... )

In addition to the translation efforts, they are STILL MAKING THE GAME.  You are essentially beta testing their game for free.  You get to play before an "official" launch of a completed game, and on top of that whatever effort or money you put into the game now YOU GET TO KEEP.
Honestly, I think they could put a little more effort into customer satisfaction, and focus less on the bottom line (they wanna make more money), but they are probably needing to pull people off of actually important stuff to deal with snarfing little errors that keep cropping up due to the fact that this is also a cross-platform game as well!  Seriously, I play on an android phone and my PC ... I can play in the same server at the same time (on different accounts) and actually help myself through quests and boss fights.  I dont get to share my VIP, and it bothers me that I can't just GIVE items that I need on the other character over to them, but they ARE still working on the trade system issues.

Did you enjoy playing the game?  Was it worth the amount of money you put into it to top up?  

I enjoyed it ... I still enjoy it ... it is a lot of work maintaining multiple characters at the same time, but as they are sharing a guild they can at LEAST trade equipment back and forth. It was certainly worth the money I spent getting VIP5. Someday down the road, I may consider giving VIP5 to my other character as well, to enable them to have better access to bosses in the Boss Lair, and thus overall better drops, plus the other benefits that come with VIP access.
If you can say the same about your characters ... that you enjoyed playing them and that it was worth your time, money, and resources .... then shush and play the game!

Last, but not least, they are on the other side of the planet .... don't blame them if they answer your pleas for help when it's 2 - 5 in the morning, your time ....

SP99 with a little bit of cash invested ....
SP94 with no cash invested ....

enjoying them both!

Translate
Floor reply (1)
  • Translation on the fly exist in many games since long time. At least more than 1 year on some game I've played. Era didn't invented it.

This game is not cross plate-forme. On Pc your using an emulator (bluestack) that run Android and you play the same app as on your phone.
    The game is not build to run on Windows without an emulator.
    On a Beta game with soo much bug like we have here you don't use cash shop until most of the bugs are fixed and dont make 99% of the event that  require heavy use of the shop.

Wait for sp200  and you'll regret the money you invested in this game like many of us.  There is à reasons why all the server get empty after some weeks only
    Translate
    2019-1-6 03:53  Reply

onyxsablet Last edit in 2019-1-5 12:39:44

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

玩家版主

Credits
laka khan
Jr. Player Moderator
Joined 2018-8-20
Last Visited 2020-10-21
Post time 2019-1-6 02:44:01 | Show all posts
Dear players,

Thank you for contacting us.

Thank you for your suggestion!
We greatly appreciate when players make suggestions to improve the game.
Kindly please fill in this form so we can forward suggestion to the Development team.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/ ... y1D6Use39Q/viewform

Regarding the Issue in Game and events,, We would like you to inform that we are going to launch our test server very soon, there we will test our events and other stuff first and then we will implement on the main server, We are trying our best to make this game better day by day and we do need support from players, we do listen to players and implement the change, if someone suggestion doesn't implemented that does not mean that we have ignored it, we might consider it to implement in future.

Best regards
EOC Mod Laka Khan
Translate
Floor reply (0)

laka khan Last edit in 2019-1-6 02:44:01

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

玩家版主

Credits
laka khan
Jr. Player Moderator
Joined 2018-8-20
Last Visited 2020-10-21
Post time 2019-1-6 02:56:06 | Show all posts
Dear brian yunis,

Thank you for contacting us,

Yes drop rate of items on map is max grade 6.
Yes we have forwarded the suggestion to our development team about the extra costumes/weapon/sprite shards and fragments to make a event where players can exchange them or can get anything, But it is up to development team discretion when and what type of event or new feature they add for these shards and fragments.
Again yes we have forwarded the suggestion to ur development team regarding the feathers usage.
About trading between players, player can provide the suggestions and we will forward, it is up to development team that they decide to this change or not.
Overload drop rate is totally random for every one. No player can not buy keys in Fallen shrine.
Bramble does not hit hard, it just has damage reflect skill which reflect the damage a player has done to the boss.

Regards
EOC Mod Laka khan
Translate
Floor reply (0)

laka khan Last edit in 2019-1-6 02:56:06

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2021-1-23 00:37 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.117335 second(s), 47 queries .